PDA

View Full Version : Beat Time Theory

MagnumOpus
Jan 7, 2004, 04:58 PM
I know this is probably posted somewhere!
Just wanted to know if there is a specific link to this section, I remember reading some posts that members had a beat time database started...your help would be greatly appreciated...and I would like to add some of my beat time findings!

Peace love and hair grease!

CHEERS!

KaFKa
Jan 7, 2004, 05:56 PM
its pointless to even look at them.the beat time theory has been disproven time and time again...

Ketchup345
Jan 7, 2004, 06:25 PM
On 2004-01-07 14:56, KaFKa wrote:
its pointless to even look at them.the beat time theory has been disproven time and time again...

It was not disproven. There was just no real test. The closest to a real test was someone who played for a week (with a friends help) straight I think, and noticed that there were more enemies around certain times (too bad he recorded actual time, not beats).

The old thread was mostly numbers people saw rare enemies at, and recorded them. A real study would need something like above, countless hours of piping, and recording exact beat of enemy sightings.

shinto_kuji
Jan 7, 2004, 06:36 PM
Actually, people have tested it... some have extensively (more then photondrop did). I't hasnt been disproven or proven. Why anyone even wants to prove it/study it is far beyond my realm of understanding. The point is finding the items fairly. If you want a weapon right off the bat, go get a hack or dupe... or something. Unless, of course, you like game exploits and false pride.