PDA

View Full Version : lvl 200 mag changes

majordomo
Jan 8, 2004, 11:33 AM
I was planning on making an ushasu mag, but my hunter is the wrong id for it. So i plan to make it on another character that is the right id till it reaches lv200. Now, my main worry is that since it is not a rare mag, if i feed it with a character possessing the wrong id, will it change to that section id's mag for that stats ratio?
Really need to clear this up so i don't end up having a mag my main character can't feed in game.

rena-ko
Jan 8, 2004, 11:42 AM
like you said.
if it loses synch and you want to feed it back to 120%, you'll have to transfer it back to the chara that made it evolve into the form you want.

Thepandaman
Jan 8, 2004, 11:44 AM
Unless it's a stage 4 mag (rare) it'll change back to your character's mag. I would recomend making a rare mag, as the help loads with S/D, invincibilty, reverser etc...and the look cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif However, if you want to make an ordinary mag, then transfer it back, just make sure the IQ and Syncro are high before you give it back, then there shouldn't be any need for you to feed it anyway, unless you die or quit out of the game (lose 5% syncro)

rena-ko
Jan 8, 2004, 11:54 AM
quitting/leaving the game doesnt lead to losing 5% synch on v3 (ep1-2), only on v1 and v2.

Thepandaman
Jan 8, 2004, 12:59 PM
really? lol shows how much attention I pay to the wellbeing of my mags

majordomo
Jan 8, 2004, 02:16 PM
ah ok, thanks a lot for the input. I guess I'll go ahead with the Ushasu all the same. I'll probably just give it to a friend with the id to feed up for me.