PDA

View Full Version : .Beat time???

Skuda
Jan 8, 2004, 06:43 PM
I'm seriously thinking about this beat time theory. some people disbelieve it, but I'm starting to wonder. I've been tracking my .Beat time for a while now...and it seems that I get the exact same rare items from the exact same enemy at roughly the sam beat on each hundred. I recieved 2 sorcerers arms on two completely sperate days, seperate ruins runs, and I got them on the EXACT same .beat. It hapened to me with Indibelra's and dropping guardiannas. it may just be coincidence, but I'm keeping track of every rare drop. I've also heard that beat time drop patterns are unique to each game disk.

Superguppie
Jan 9, 2004, 03:42 AM
So far I haven't really tracked .beat time. However, what I did notice is that I seem to have sessions that rule and sessions that suck. I usualy play at roughly the same time of day, and sometimes I get no rares, other times I get 4 or 5 an hour. Since it's the same time of day, it's not the .beat time making the rares drop. If there is a time-influence I would say it's more of date related thing.
Also, most of the rares (Cross Scar, Blood Art) I get are so common, the whole time-thing is irrelevant...

silvermax
Jan 9, 2004, 04:13 AM
the beet time thing is a bunch of bull

some atention whore dreamed it up

barcoded
Jan 11, 2004, 11:54 PM
well i have found rare enemies around the same beat times even after playing all day or just starting at those times...