PDA

View Full Version : How can i get to ult. mode???

NeoZeo
Jan 9, 2004, 09:00 PM
I am playing PSO for a long time with my fomar and...I am already at VH!!! I just don't know waht's happening...i saw a faq saying that i only could go to ult mode if i pass the norm mode at ep1 and 2!!!but i already have done that...
so i have to be at the level 80 to go to ult mode offline????
or i have to pass at the vh mode at both episodes???

Aziangangster
Jan 9, 2004, 09:04 PM
u only have to beat episode 1 in very hard mode and to play it in multiplayer u hav to be in lvl 80.

Toruxxx
Jan 9, 2004, 10:37 PM
On 2004-01-09 18:00, NeoZeo wrote:

no u have to be lvl 80 to play multiplayer ultimate.
u only have to do ep1 on vhard offline to get to ultimate.

Lone_HUmar
Jan 9, 2004, 11:41 PM
On 2004-01-09 19:37, Toruxxx wrote:

no u have to be lvl 80 to play multiplayer ultimate.
u only have to do ep1 on vhard offline to get to ultimate.

Can't You just beat either episodes in VH? And yes, you have to be at lv.80 to play in MULTI-MODE

Vielka
Jan 10, 2004, 12:02 AM
ok. for single player. You must beat ruins on very hard, including boss. after that you can play ultimate forest. if you play multi-mode, you Have to be a minimum of lv 80 to play ultimate. It doesnt matter if you already beat it in single player.

Reiya
Jan 10, 2004, 09:11 AM
u can get to ultimate if u beat vh in either episode 1 or 2..........ur pick.

GrandWarlock
Jan 10, 2004, 12:57 PM
I am playing PSO for a long time with my fomar and...I am already at VH!!! I just don't know waht's happening...i saw a faq saying that i only could go to ult mode if i pass the norm mode at ep1 and 2!!!but i already have done that...

like they all said, you have to beat very hard first. but for online or multiplayer you need to be on level 80. i was on level 65 when i beat very hard and i was able to play ultimate on single player, but i couldn't to multiplayer (i didn't have online at the time), that was really frustrating, but you can do whatever you want, i'm not gonna stop you because it's your mind and your character. wish you luck in getting to ultimate (either way).