PDA

View Full Version : a couple of questions...

XKofaulX
Jan 9, 2004, 10:15 PM
Well I would like to start off on a few things...if these questions were asked before then I'm very sorry...anyways.One question I would like to ask is what does it really take to be legit?I mean,I have joined many games that say legits only,and about 90% of the people are using items that can only be aquired at ultimate.and they are only level 20ish,they all say transfering is perfectly ok.Is this true?Have I been wasting my time leveling while these "legits" are gaining fast levels?One more thing I would like to add is if the parasitic gene flow actually exists.Last night while I was on,there was a debate on whether it was real or not.I know I have seen it on here,but I guess I'm a little confused,lol,well if u read all of this,thanks,dunno who would but,i would really appreciate any comments on this,or professional answering,and yes I will take flames on this too.Thanks for your time

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XKofaulX on 2004-01-09 19:16 ]</font>

trunkszero
Jan 9, 2004, 10:25 PM
what does it really take to be legit?

by not using illegal items and hacks(like the red ring and 1304 mags) or AR codes

I mean,I have joined many games that say legits only,and about 90% of the people are using items that can only be aquired at ultimate.and they are only level 20ish,they all say transfering is perfectly ok.Is this true?

no they're using hacked mags or max stats

Have I been wasting my time leveling while these "legits" are gaining fast levels?

Its called TTF aka Toward The Future, its an online quest where you fight all the episode 1 bosses after going through 1-6 rooms instead of 2-3 stages

One more thing I would like to add is if the parasitic gene flow actually exists.Last night while I was on,there was a debate on whether it was real or not.I know I have seen it on here,but I guess I'm a little confused,lol

theres only 1 comfirmed finding from a japanese oran all the rest are hacks

,well if u read all of this,thanks,dunno who would but,i would really appreciate any comments on this,or professional answering,and yes I will take flames on this too.Thanks for your time

no problem but they will flame you for noob questins

1 more thing, i'm a collector of rares, both legit and hacks, if you look in my sig theres a pic of the dark flow

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trunkszero on 2004-01-09 19:31 ]</font>
--
edit: do not use 'jap', it's offensive.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2004-01-09 20:29 ]</font>

Myopathy
Jan 10, 2004, 12:15 AM
On 2004-01-09 19:15, XKofaulX wrote:
I would like to ask is what does it really take to be legit?

A lot of people have different views on what makes someone legit. My view is someone is legit if he/she doesn't use hacks or dupes. General they're legit if they play the game like it's suppose to be played. (The way you play it when you first get the game and play it offline).

I mean,I have joined many games that say legits only,and about 90% of the people are using items that can only be aquired at ultimate.and they are only level 20ish,they all say transfering is perfectly ok.Is this true?

Now transferring in my mind is okay...as long as what is being transferred is legit. Basically they give a full grown mag and weapons to a new char. I think this is okay as long as they got those mags and weapons in a legit fashion. However, if there's a level 20 HU using a Double Cannon or something...um, he is not legit.

One more thing I would like to add is if the parasitic gene flow actually exists.Last night while I was on,there was a debate on whether it was real or not.I know I have seen it on here,but I guess I'm a little confused

It "exists" but if you see one, it's a hack lol.

and yes I will take flames on this too.

Well in that case...

What the $#%@ you stupid n00b. This is such a n00b topic...I cannot believe you would even ask it. Did you even read the guide? OMG, search the damn forum! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe jk, always wanted to do that tho, thanx http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

XKofaulX
Jan 10, 2004, 12:45 AM
thanks you guys,i think that just about wraps it all up for me...and hey,even people who have played for a long time can still ask pretty stupid questions,like i just did before lol.thanks for the flame btw http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif