PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Piis! - Short #7

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 03:00 AM
My fith attempt at weird humor. This short is not for those with strong imaginations, unless they have a Rappy fetich.

Rappy Matting...SHIT!

Sord was walking through the forest with his Rappy fan, looking once more for Rappies to add to his closet. Suddenly three Rappies dropped from the sky. "Sweet! Rappies!" Sord shouted. He waved his fan twice, making the Rappies play dead.

Sord went to pick one up. He brought his hand down to the Rappy and then he heard a pi. He turned around and saw the other Rappy standing up. It turned around showing off it's butt, then turned it's head. It kissed it's wing and patted it's butt.

"Why you little!!!" Sord charged after the Rappy, but it ran away. He finally stopped, and then heard another pi. Turning around Sord saw the Rappy he was going to pick up earlier. It stuck his tongue out and ran off.

"Damn you two!!! I'll get you yet!" Sord then pulled out a yellow diamond about the size of meseta cube. He dropped it on the ground. It began to unfold its self. After it was completely unfolded, it seem to fill with air and pop up. It was a giant love Rappy, more specifically it was a giant love Rappy suit. It looked exactly like the real big ones.

Sord got in it from the back. Once inside he looked through the one way eyes. He smiled, "Now I'll get you two," he mumbled under his breath. He waddled into the next room, and the next room, and the next room, and the next room.

Then he stopped, tons of Al Rappies where in this room, there had to be fifty! They all turned to him. All had gleams in their eyes. One let out a pii, then another, and then two more. Sord new what was going on. They all wanted him as a mate.

"OH SHHHHHIT!!!" Sord turned around and ran back through the rooms, a stampede of Al Rappies after him. He ran and ran and ran. He circled the forest three times. He was in to much a panic to think of the teleporter. Then the worst possible thing happened. He tripped.

Soon the Al Rappies were on top of him, and you know the rest. An hour later they had all left. Sord got out of his suit and went over to a tree. He thoroughly puked out his lunch and breakfast.

He managed to slink back to the teleporter. When he got home he took ten showers, still not feeling clean.

Fin

Possibly my most sic Rappy humor yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-12 20:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-13 19:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-17 19:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-19 12:39 ]</font>

Garanz2
Jan 10, 2004, 06:12 AM

odie2088
Jan 10, 2004, 03:18 PM
i'm scared...

White_Knight
Jan 10, 2004, 03:20 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Garanz2
Jan 10, 2004, 03:26 PM
On 2004-01-10 12:18, odie2088 wrote:
i'm scared...

Hide me. Please.

Zzzzzz
Jan 10, 2004, 03:40 PM
................................................I have nightmares now.

odie2088
Jan 10, 2004, 03:45 PM
Garanz...uhh, i have a paper bag i think...well, i'm going to go hide behind my cat or dog...or maybe i'll just run in circles screaming...probably all of them...but if you want that paper bag...

Zzzzzz
Jan 10, 2004, 03:53 PM
I have...a pizza box...

Garanz2
Jan 10, 2004, 04:35 PM
Good enough.

*Puts bag on head and sits quietly in corner, murmuring incoherently*

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 06:01 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif i was serious when i made my warning, it's your fault for reading http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 06:19 PM
Aye, is there anything sweeter than Rappy Love? I liked that story, it touched me, I read that and I cried.

Zzzzzz
Jan 10, 2004, 06:22 PM
I...will now...hide in my pizza box...from Sord and Temjin-On...
...while eating pizza...

shinto_kuji
Jan 10, 2004, 06:23 PM
I cried, too, but for different reasons. Hey garanz, is there more room under that paper bag?

odie2088
Jan 10, 2004, 06:37 PM
....i have another paper bag, shinto, im hiding behind a toothpick, its better than the bag...-hides in a corner behind a toothpick- and when i read that story i just went, crap oh mighty! and was scared...-mumbles about kasami bracers-

shinto_kuji
Jan 10, 2004, 06:41 PM
Well, I was pretty anxious to hide, so I'm now hiding in the toilet.

Jaks
Jan 10, 2004, 09:39 PM
If anyone needs me I'm in the Chao Garden of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Safely away from guys named Sord... *shutters*

KodiaX987
Jan 10, 2004, 10:02 PM
*grins while eating chocolate*

Sweet humor, Sord! I can just see that being turned into a cartoon.

Yes, suckers! I wasn't grossed out! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jaks
Jan 10, 2004, 10:05 PM
On 2004-01-10 19:02, KodiaX987 wrote:

Yes, suckers! I wasn't grossed out! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I read your the fic thats linked in your sig Kodia, I thought it was scary!

BTW I'm not Jaks, I'm his brother.

Mixfortune
Jan 10, 2004, 10:24 PM
On 2004-01-10 19:02, KodiaX987 wrote:

It wasn't really sick... just... odd? For a short, it seemed... too short? Almost like a one-liner.

Sord
Jan 10, 2004, 10:28 PM
-_-that's the point mix-_-

Temjin-On
Jan 10, 2004, 11:38 PM
that story was cute. Course the only loven i could ever hope to get was probably from a rappy. Eh im bsing my self the rappys wouldnt touch me.

Mixfortune
Jan 11, 2004, 12:00 AM
On 2004-01-10 19:28, Sord wrote:
-_-that's the point mix-_-

Touche. I just think there's a hint of overreaction in the air. It was funny, though.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 12:04 AM
Ok, i'm not guaranteeing this is my best short ever. You'll have to judge it yourself. Here it is:

WTF, A Giant Rappy!

Sord smirked. He had just finished the 1 mile, 150 ft, inches, 1 cm high, Rappy Robot Suit he had made in his 50 acre closet.. It looked exactly like the real thing, only a lot bigger.

He went up some stairs the led up into the robot's *erherm*asshole*erherm*, where the cockpit was located. The cockpit was a giant hamster ball. When Sord got in it he put on special rappy wings that sent a signal for the robot ones to move according to what he did.

He shouted "Boosters on!" Suddenly flames shout out of the feet of the robot, the robot rappy flying straight up through the roof. Below the rappies ran around piing their head off, trying to avoid the debris.

Sord flew the giant monstrosity to the main city of Pioneer 2. He landed there. A holographic panel came up in front of Sord showing him the city, after it said some babble about god and ye being worthy. He turned to a meseta bank. "Die!" He shouted as he knocked it down.

"HAHAHA!!!" Sord maniacally laughed as he trampled on the rubble. Suddenly tons of hover tanks and hover copters showed up. "We demand you stop attacking the bank! Even if everyone hates those back stabbers for making our interest to high!"

"Super sonic voice!" Sord shouted. The robotic rappy's beak open up and it let out a high-pitched shriek. "No you stupid computer! The super sonic one!"

"Oh" the computer said.

Suddenly the roar turned to Cher's new album. All the vehicles within a 20 mile radius blew up. Everyone covered their ears and began screaming, rolling on the floor, hoping to die then listen to this infernal hyena.

A fly suddenly flew into the Robot Rappy's mouth and it choked. "Eck...Eck...Eck...I swallowed a bug!" it said. The police had not taken a chance at this point. Instead they sent in Dr.Montaque.

The smart Fonewm took a hovevater to the robotic rappy's *erherm*asshole*erherm. Going inside he stepped next to Sord. "Are you ready to go Doctor?" Sord asked.

"Sure thing, Sord. Let's rule this pitiful ship!" Montaque said. And so Sord and Montaque took over Pioneer 2. In the following months starvation spread, disease festered, and people flicked off their two leaders.

Fin

Mixfortune
Jan 11, 2004, 12:15 AM
Mind explaining what the heck just happened? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zzzzzz
Jan 11, 2004, 12:15 AM
*saying from pizza box* Dr. Montaque is an

*erherm*asshole*erherm

Pizza, anyone?

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 12:17 AM
On 2004-01-10 21:15, Mixfortune wrote:
Mind explaining what the heck just happened? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

the beggining of an end?

Zzzzzz
Jan 11, 2004, 12:38 AM
On 2004-01-10 21:17, Sord wrote:

the beggining of an end?

You mean walking through a metal rag rappy's end?

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 12:52 AM
Okay, another short. It was inspired by one of Mixfortune's fics. This short is rated L for leetage.

Everyone Hates Sord. Ph|_|/< j00

Sord plopped down on his coutch, wave bird in hand. He logged on to PSO. When he got on, the first thing that came up was a We Need You message the leaders of the servers had sent to him. This wasn't normal so Sord read it.

"Dear Sord,
We are aware that everyone who visits [insert server name] hates you. Because of this we want you to log on to that server so everyone will leave. Then we can continue repairs on it.

We hate you too,
The Rulers of PSO"

Sord got pissed off and went to another server he hadn't been to.

Sord:
Y0 //4z ^ |233|2z?

Temmy:
Oh god, not another |3373/2!!!

Sord:
j00 607 4 |2/20|3?!

Everyone:
YES!!!

Sord:
OK TheN. YoU'lL hAve to dEAl wIth ThiS Then.

Everyone:
Go away 433|-|0|3

Sord:
So I CaN spEaK |227!!1!!

Everyone:
NO!!!

Sord:
Ph|_|/< j00 |233|2z!!1!!1

Garanz:
F. uck you!

Sord:
|)|_||)3!!! j00 570|3 |/|'/ |1//3!!1

Sunblast:
that's everyone's line you b. Itch

Sord:
WeLL f. Uc eVrYOne ThEn

Everyone:
Leave!

Sord:
//0!

Everyone:
YES!!!

Sord:
//0!!!

ServerGod:
Sord, stop fighting and get your stupid |337 fucking ass over to the [insert server name] server or i'll cancel your subscription to PSO!

Sord:
|)4// 17!!!

*Sord is switching servers*

Fin

Temjin and Garanz2, I used you if you didn't notice. Don't bug me about it, couldn't figure out any names. I've never been online of course, so i'm not sure how realilistic this is.

Zzzzzz
Jan 11, 2004, 12:58 AM
Uh..............interesting?

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 01:09 AM
On 2004-01-10 21:38, Zzzzzz wrote:

On 2004-01-10 21:17, Sord wrote:

the beggining of an end?

You mean walking through a metal rag rappy's end?

exactly!

odie2088
Jan 11, 2004, 02:05 AM
ITS THE FRIGGIN APOCALYPSE! -runs around in circles-

shinto_kuji
Jan 11, 2004, 12:19 PM
I'm glad I put one of those soapy things in here that turns the water blue. Smells nice now. I'm scared everybody. These things aren't meant to happen. -world explodes- I told you...

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 12:46 PM
Sord = Bringer of the Apoclypse of your mind, with some exceptions.

Brought to you by Sord the crappy speller. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Temjin-On
Jan 11, 2004, 02:11 PM
That was fun! Sounds like me when i get to a server full of asses

Zzzzzz
Jan 11, 2004, 02:40 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:11, Temjin-On wrote:

Are they metal rag rappy asses?

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 02:42 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:40, Zzzzzz wrote:

On 2004-01-11 11:11, Temjin-On wrote:

Are they metal rag rappy asses?

I think i've turned Zzzzzz into an idiot, although he might have already been one. Haven't known 'im long enough.

Sagasu
Jan 11, 2004, 05:41 PM
Yep, Sord's lost his marbles, somebody take 'im to the insanus islam!!

dont think I spelled that right, o well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 09:06 PM
z//337! Someone actually likes Sord?!?!?

z//337! Someone actually likes Sord?!?!?

Sord was walking down the street, singing "Doo wa didi, didi dum didi do." Seriously, he was. Anyways, he was walking down the street he found a donut shop. He was hungry and decided to go in.

At the counter he looked at the cashier and spoke. She was a relatively short Fonewearl, she had bright green hair that went with her purple uniform.

"|-|3'/ |34|33, //0|_|||)//'7 //|//|) 637|//6 |// '/0/2 |24//7z" Sord said to the Fonewearl, pronouncing each symbol. "Uhh, sir?" She replied, raising an eyebrow. Sord laughed and continued, "I would like three of those custard filled thingies."

"Custard filled donuts?"

"Yeah, those. I also want two small jugs of chocolate milk" Sord said, glancing downward. The Fonewearl blushed profusely with anger and embarassment, but kept her composure. "Very well, that will be 10 meseta." The Fonewm managed to say.

"Ten meseta for the jugs of milk, or for the custard filled donuts."

"Both, sir" The Fonewm said, grinding her teeth.

"Okay then." Sord said, sliding his money over the counter. The Fonewearl went into the back. She came back out with a bag of donuts and the two small jugs of milk. Sord thanked her and sat down at a table.

He quickly finished his meal. Even though he finished his last donut, he stuck his hand back in to grab another absentmindly. He felt a peice of paper. He pulled it out and read it. It said:

"Come over to my place you sweet, [this has been censored for younger viewers convienance] for some [this to has also been censored for young veiwers convienance] My address is:

Redira Section, Block Two, Room 906

My phone# is:

3242-5435-2453

I'm off at 600 beats."

Sord has one thing to say, "z//337!!1!!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-11 18:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-11 18:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-11 18:13 ]</font>

Jaks
Jan 11, 2004, 09:13 PM
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Temjin-On
Jan 11, 2004, 09:14 PM
Sords gonna get some! GO SORD!

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 09:14 PM
reread that, i was having probs with leet.

shinto_kuji
Jan 11, 2004, 09:21 PM
I'm scared of sex changing cashiers. Who'da thunked it?

Zzzzzz
Jan 11, 2004, 09:31 PM
"Come over to my place you sweet, [this has been censored for younger viewers convienance] for some [this to has also been censored for young veiwers convienance] My address is:

So, did she praise or insult you?

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 09:32 PM
Think like a pervert...

Temjin-On
Jan 11, 2004, 09:53 PM
I likee to call it Thuink like Temmy!

Garanz2
Jan 12, 2004, 03:14 AM
I am forced to repeat myself;

Mixfortune
Jan 12, 2004, 03:08 PM
I think I've created a monster http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EDIT- Just for reference, the fic Sord mentioned is at the bottom of my sig, "Stop! Read This And Your Life Will End!"

No need to bump old topics, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-01-12 12:11 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 10:09 PM
Okay, there isn't a lot of humor in this on, it's just expanding Sord's universe.

Sord and Samus: Do I Really Have To Say?

"MWHAHAHAHA!!! I AM SORD!!! THE ALMIGHTY RULER!!!" Sord was screaming drunkinly.

"Shut up or I won't give you anymore drinks you rappy obssesed weirdo!" yelled the barkeeper. Sord mumbled he had to go meet someone anyways and left. He was really just foolin around, he hadn't even drank anything.

He got on his rappy bike and spead down to the donut shop. Out front was the short foneweral with green hair. "Hey, Samus, hop on." Samus did so and Sord began to speed off. Samus asked where they were going.

"I don't care, where do you wanna go?"

"I dunno, how bout we go get something to eat. I'm sick of the smell of donuts."

"What kind of food?"

"Umm, how about Clexican?"

"Okay."

So Sord spead off to a Clexican style restraunt. It was called the Clexican House: Only Slow Food Restraunt That Makes Eating A Burrito Look Fancy. Sord parked his bike while Samus went in. Sord joined her half a minute later?

"Where did you park the bike?" Samus asked

"On top of a car, no damage though" Sord replied, as if there was nothing wrong about it. Samus just rolled her eyes.

A waiter came up and said, "Table for two. This way." He led the couple to a lavish dining hall, they sat in the center. Their table was circular with white table cloth and had two candles. Sord smiled; if it weren't for some idiot scientist paying a buttload of meseta for one of his rappy suits, he doubted he could ever aford this.

The waiter asked what the two wanted to drink. They both settled for the hardest champaine the place had. They decided they where going to get drunk for when they went back to Samus' place.

By the time the waiter had come back with the beverage, the two were ready to order their food. "Okay, we would both like a platter of Clexican style chicken wings, imported from what's left of Cloral" The waiter nodded and went off to cook the meal.

Sord and Samus talked about dirty things in leet so no one cold understand them. Sord had taken the liberty upon himself to teach Samus the |-|4><0/2z language of leet. Now they used it when they wanted to talk about...stuff, when they didn't want anyone to know what they were talking about.

The two had their meal served and quickly ate, downing another five glasses of champaine each. Sord paid the bill, apparently imported chickens cost a lot. They got onto the car and then onto Sord's bike before speeding away.

Later on...do I really have to say?

Fin

Now that Samus has been introduced, more properly...if you can call that properly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif . Sord will have a partner in his wild antics, most likely in everyother short at the least. At the most, every single one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-12 19:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-12 19:12 ]</font>

Sunblast
Jan 13, 2004, 06:33 AM
Holy crap, I didn't understand a word Sord said. Crazy kids and their secret languges. Makes me feel old. Well, now I can tell people to gather 'round for stories! If only I had stories to tell...

Garanz2
Jan 13, 2004, 08:44 AM
I won't even bother to cut and paste.

"....."

Look! Speech marks! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

So samus will become a new major character in your shorts... (both kinds) Intersting...

Temjin-On
Jan 13, 2004, 06:29 PM
Damn, Sord's been spawning like a bloody salmon. Pervert. Im disgusted with you. But really, good choice for going with a FOneweral, they can cause some crazy crap.

Sord
Jan 13, 2004, 06:35 PM
On 2004-01-13 15:29, Temjin-On wrote:
been spawning like a bloody salmon. Pervert.

You called?

What most people don't know = I'm probably the biggest perv on Fan Works, i just didn't reveal anything till know

What most people don't want to know = Now why would i tell you if you didn't want to know?

Temjin-On
Jan 13, 2004, 06:57 PM
Nope Im thinking that I am a bigger pervert, but thats niether this nor that.

Zzzzzz
Jan 13, 2004, 07:08 PM
.................................................. ...Justin Bailey. That's all I have to say.

Sord
Jan 13, 2004, 07:10 PM
On 2004-01-13 15:57, Temjin-On wrote:

No, I AM! To bad there isn't a way to find out.

Zzzzzz
Jan 13, 2004, 07:42 PM
On 2004-01-13 16:10, Sord wrote:

On 2004-01-13 15:57, Temjin-On wrote:

No, I AM! To bad there isn't a way to find out.

Nor do we want to.

shinto_kuji
Jan 13, 2004, 08:04 PM
Since when was being a pervert a good thing? Anyway, how come every character simply can't resist Sord? Does everyone have a rappy fetish or what?>.> <.< >.>

Sord
Jan 13, 2004, 09:52 PM
On 2004-01-13 17:04, shinto_kuji wrote:
Since when was being a pervert a good thing? Anyway, how come every character simply can't resist Sord? Does everyone have a rappy fetish or what?>.> <.< >.>

That one confused me a bit completly

EDIT: Both the pervert part and the character can't resist Sord. If your refering to Samus (the donut cashier girl) that's still only one person.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-13 18:54 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 13, 2004, 10:41 PM
This Short Actually Has A Moral!!!

Sord was walking down the street singing...wait, that's already been told.

Sord was in his closet again, playing with the rappies. The only problem was Sord was in such a state of denial with rappies, he thought their painful pecks where kisses. Sord eventually got tired of rappies and went out on his rappy bike.

He stopped by the donut shop to see Samus and order three custard filled donuts and two jugs of chocolate milk. He finished his meal and went back to his house. Then he logged on to PSO, the virtual reality gaming of real life.

*Sord is logging on8

Sord:
'/0 |233|2

Everyone:
Get off you a. sshole

Sord:
|=|//3, | /<//0// //|-|3// |'// //07 //4//73c|

*Asshole is logging off*

Sord threw his wavebird into the cushion. "Damn anti-leet speaking freaks," Sord mumbled. He looked at the time and realized Samus was getting off. He took his bike down to the donut shop and piked her up.

They then went to Clormart and bought a twenty pack of For Big Booma's Brand toilet paper. They then proceed to tee-pee Principle Tyrell's house. "MWHAHAHA!!! TAKE THAT YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING!!! TRY MAKING A CONSPIRACY TO KILL PEOPLE TO BRING YOU UP A HIGHER RANK AGAIN AND WE'LL EGG YOUR HOUSE!!!"

After awhile the P.P. (Pioneer Police) showed up.
This Short Actually Has A Moral!!!

"Sir, and um, whatever is the formal name for Fonewearls, you are placed under arrest. You are," At this point Samus cut the cop off.

"I work at a donut store, I'll give you all you can eat if you forget this incident."

"All j00 can eat! w00t w00t!!!" The cop hollered, getting in his hover car and driving off.

Fin

moral of story: the worst place to rob is not a bank, it's a donut shop.

Sunblast
Jan 14, 2004, 06:03 AM
Wow, that was crazy. At least they got Tyrell.
*Sunblast eggs Tyrell's hover car.

deathreaper
Jan 14, 2004, 09:56 PM
I found that very funny! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sord
Jan 17, 2004, 10:37 PM
I'm afraid i shall not post any shorts for awhile. I have been suffering from lack of motivation. Even with a new character, it's still hard to think of new things. Of course, for all i know i might get inspiration tomorow (sp?). Just thought the people who read these would like to know.

Note: This does not mean i will stop writing shorts.

Garanz2
Jan 18, 2004, 05:24 AM
So I can take the bag off my head now? All the scary things are gone mummy?

Sord
Jan 19, 2004, 03:39 PM
I HAVE INSPIRATION!!!!

Attack off the Piis!

Sord sat on the couch, eating a box of Piis. They were a type of spongy candy. Their shape was the silhouette of a rappy, they had these little candy eyes, and came in various colors. They where so good.

As Sord reached down to pick one up, it blinked. Sord screamed and threw the box at the wall. Sord stared at the box.

He quietly walked over to it. He reached down and picked up the box. Underneath, the Piis had come to life. They had now grown to take on the exact shape of a rappy, they even had two candy eyes now.

One let out a "pi!" They all nodded and ran at the door at the door. Using their super spongy abilities, they all squeezed through the crack at the bottom.

Sord blinked once, twice, three times, then sat on the couch again. He reached for a remote and turned the TV on. Immediately a new bulletin came up.

"This is TV anchor man Galapagos. There is mass hysteria in the shopping district of Pioneer 2. Alleged Piis have come to life, and are now running rampant. They seem to be attacking any area with a heavy population. They jump on people and shove themselves into their throats, suffocating people.

A man hands the anchorman a paper.

"This just in, the Piis have now taken over the factory where they are made. They have found out a way to make them selves at ten times the normal rate."

Another paper is given to the anchorman.

"We are now receiving a live video feed, explaining how this happened. This also explain how the factories can produce these Piis at a rapid rate with out using hardly any resources."

The TV switches to an image of Doctor Montaque. He's laughing his head off, yelling. "Run my Piis, take over this doomed city! We shall rule! Jump into their throats! Suffocate them for the future of your children! MWAHAHAHA!!!"

The TV switches back to the anchorman.

"As you can see, Dr. Montaque is clearly behind this."

Suddenly loud shouts and screams being suddenly cut off fill the news room. The anchorman's eye go wide as a hundred Piis jump onto his desk and a few more jump into his mouth. They lodged themselves in his throat, killing him.

Twenty-four hours later, Principle Tyrell comes on the TV and loudspeaker. He looked rather sic, as if he had eaten to much.

Tyrell began to speak. "Yesterday, is a day that will be remembered in bitter sweet infamy. With the help of Sord, we had learned to defeat the peeps. By eating them, which ironically no one had thought of. Now we all sit here, holding out stomachs and moaning in pain. The factories have been shut down, any remaining peeps are captured, so that Dr. Montaque shall feel the pain of our guts. For every peep we have eaten, he shall eat 10 more. We will air his pain live on television.

We promise to make sure Dr. Montaque suffers the pain of each and every Pii in his stomach. He will be kept awake, only aloud to rest so that he may stay alive and suffer more pain. When his punishment is said and done, he will be exiled to an unknown island on Ragol. Dr. Montaque gave us pain, and by golly, we're gonna give it back! This is Tyrell, signing off"

Fin

Garanz2
Jan 19, 2004, 03:52 PM
WHERE'S MY BAG?! WHERE'S MY BAG?!

Nobody likes Montague. He's had his ribcage kicked open, he's been shot, he's had innumerable bad things happen to him and now this! forced to eat living candy rappies until god knows when!

When will the torment end for the poor guy?

Jaks
Jan 19, 2004, 03:59 PM
On 2004-01-19 12:52, Garanz2 wrote:

He's had his ribcage kicked open

You didn't like the beginning of "The Andriod Sin" either huh?

Sord
Jan 19, 2004, 04:17 PM
On 2004-01-19 12:52, Garanz2 wrote:
WHERE'S MY BAG?! WHERE'S MY BAG?!

Yes, the terror that is me is back! Let the zany and sometimes perverted shorts reign once again!