PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Gosh I'm happy!

Shar
Jan 10, 2004, 06:54 AM
After 10 months of playing this game I finally found something good! I'm talking about the Meteor Cudgel. Ok.. maybe it isn't the best weapon around, but it sure is good to find something like that:D
It's still untecked but the % now are: 0.10.0.10 Well its better then nothing.
(btw. I'm yellowboze, so I got it from Del-D in ultimate ruins)
meh,.. I have to admit I also found a magic rock moola once, but I'm more happy with this one!

kingmurp
Jan 10, 2004, 07:22 AM
Congrats, the best I ever found was an Imperial pick. I mean I can pipe up Demo Comets easily, but nothing else comes my way. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Butoden
Jan 10, 2004, 07:34 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Congratulations Shar! Nice find! Hopefully you find more like those soon! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Neifan
Jan 10, 2004, 08:54 AM
I know what you mean. I was so thrilled when I first found my Heart of Poumn. It's really rearding to find that one item you've been wanting.

lain2k3
Jan 10, 2004, 11:30 AM
On 2004-01-10 04:22, kingmurp wrote:
Congrats, the best I ever found was an Imperial pick. I mean I can pipe up Demo Comets easily, but nothing else comes my way. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

thats because of you section ID, nothing else is to fault.

Caecilius
Jan 10, 2004, 11:39 AM
On 2004-01-10 05:54, Neifan wrote:
I know what you mean. I was so thrilled when I first found my Heart of Poumn. It's really rearding to find that one item you've been wanting.

You lucky devil, a Heart of Poumn...

Cutting the jokes, I think it's just great when you finally get what you've been wanting for so long. Although I've had no experiences like the Heart of Poumn (the only rares I find are Yamatos and PDrops!)
I can tell that any real rare (like the Meteor Cudgel or, indeed, the Heart of Poumn) is worth every nanosecond you spent trying to find it. A lot of the mass-duped or hopeless rares (for example, Tsumikir J-Sword) aren't worth a bean.

Gnarled_rose
Jan 10, 2004, 11:41 AM
Dang, I wouldn't mind something like that. I'm yellowboze too, and it doesn't seem to reap any kind of great reward for a HUmar. Anyway, nice job on the find.

excecutor
Jan 10, 2004, 12:17 PM
On 2004-01-10 08:41, Gnarled_rose wrote:
Dang, I wouldn't mind something like that. I'm yellowboze too, and it doesn't seem to reap any kind of great reward for a HUmar. Anyway, nice job on the find.

Yellowboze has some great finds for a humar! Lets see,
Forest:
Luminous field
red saber
red handgun
dragons claw (if you like claws)
Agito 1975 (probably will never drop, but there is still the possibility)

Caves:
Heaven punisher (this will never drop, but I guess its worth mentioning)
Red sword (a tough drop, but still)
Guard wave

Mines:
Kasami bracer (this and redria are the two easiest drops for this IMO)
S-reds arms (good for a humar, shifta and deband)

Ruins:
Ill give this to you, most of the finds in the ruins are really good for rangers, but not for humars

Episode 2 isnt all too bad either, I could do more if you would like, but for now ill just stick with episode 1

The point is, is that Yellowboze does not deserve the bashing that most people give to it, its a great ID, defenitely one of my top 3!

lain2k3
Jan 10, 2004, 12:38 PM
On 2004-01-10 09:17, excecutor wrote:

Yellowboze has some great finds for a humar! Lets see,
Forest:
Luminous field
red saber
red handgun
dragons claw (if you like claws)
Agito 1975 (probably will never drop, but there is still the possibility)

Caves:
Heaven punisher (this will never drop, but I guess its worth mentioning)
Red sword (a tough drop, but still)
Guard wave

Mines:
Kasami bracer (this and redria are the two easiest drops for this IMO)
S-reds arms (good for a humar, shifta and deband)

Ruins:
Ill give this to you, most of the finds in the ruins are really good for rangers, but not for humars

Episode 2 isnt all too bad either, I could do more if you would like, but for now ill just stick with episode 1

The point is, is that Yellowboze does not deserve the bashing that most people give to it, its a great ID, defenitely one of my top 3!

screw that, man. except for the arlan, merlan, and del-d drops, every other good drop in yellowboze is freaking impsossible.

check out my mines runs in excavation reports.

Shar
Jan 10, 2004, 12:43 PM

Thanks and, like excecutor said, there are enough (good) items for a HUmar if you are yellowboze.
Anyway, I found my (yes I can say MY:))Meteor Cudgel when I was doing ttf with a friend. So sometimes you're luck, just keep searching.

Reiya
Jan 10, 2004, 01:05 PM
congrats man i was soo happy when i found my meteor cudgel just last week, have u noticed it being faster than the demo comet or isit just my eyes,lol.

Soukosa
Jan 10, 2004, 01:13 PM
On 2004-01-10 09:38, lain2k3 wrote:
screw that, man. except for the arlan, merlan, and del-d drops, every other good drop in yellowboze is freaking impsossible.

I wouldn't say that. If anything, it just seems like you're having a lot of bad luck, much like how it was with Blue-Hawk and Purplenum.

excecutor
Jan 10, 2004, 01:24 PM
Lian2k3, it does sound like your having bad luck. I myself have found the following rares (I dont know what you consider "good")on my yellowboze ID.

Forest:
red saber x 2
red handgun x 3
cure/confuse
luminous field
frozen shooter x 3
dragons claw x 2

Caves:
holy ray x 1
guard wave x 1
sange x 3
branch of paku paku x 2 (decent if your online)
Red scorpio x 1

Mines:
I agree with you here, mines are impossible, or both you and I both have incredibly bad luck. I have made over 50 runs through the mines, have only gotten a few pds, l&ks, and gae bolgs. Although the drops I do want are rather hard to get (kasami bracer, s-reds arms, parts of baranz, and the ever hopefull nug bazooka drop).

Ruins: nothing yet, havent played much here, but I have found the merlan spread needle drop off of another ID (greenlil), the same drop. I also have found about 5 of the agito's that drop from claws, but thats nothing to be exited about.
When I do more ruins runs, ill be more informed about how much things drop.

Just trying to stick up for yellowboze!

PaleKid15
Jan 10, 2004, 02:29 PM
Unfortunately for lain2k3- this "bad luck" has been with him since he started playing. In fact, the only good things he has ever found easily were spread needles and frozen shooters. Which would be good for his RAmarl, but he lost all 3 spread needles, and all 5 FS to FSOD. Not to mention the most disturbingly awesome legit red handgun i've ever heard of.

Vielka
Jan 10, 2004, 02:41 PM
Ok you guys got me confused. i have a few rares but i dont know if they are all to important. For example, i have an inferno bazooka and i just found a red dagger. Would those be of any value.

PaleKid15
Jan 10, 2004, 02:46 PM
Red daggers- no, MC is better.

Inferno bazooka- good for FOmarls, and that's about it.

DOG21313
Jan 10, 2004, 05:12 PM
On 2004-01-10 11:41, Vielka wrote:
Ok you guys got me confused. i have a few rares but i dont know if they are all to important. For example, i have an inferno bazooka and i just found a red dagger. Would those be of any value.

Red daggers: Thats good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lain2k3
Jan 10, 2004, 05:25 PM
I dont consider dragon claw or cure confuse to be evry good, and red scorpio is just icky.

It took me over 4 months to find a luminous field.

I'm over 180 full mines runs, and the only hard drop I've gotten is baranz parts. I only have 4 l&K's after all that, too...

O_o ?

isnt it supposed to be like a 1/5 drop rate?

(not to mention 9 PD's in one run! >_< )

excecutor
Jan 10, 2004, 06:20 PM
180 full mines runs! Woah, im feeling bad about doing more for the items I want now. Yeah, I thought l&K was supposed to be easy to find, ive only found 2 from vol opt. man, thats some bad luck, im sorry.

NodMan
Jan 11, 2004, 01:07 AM
On 2004-01-10 03:54, Shar wrote:
After 10 months of playing this game I finally found something good! I'm talking about the Meteor Cudgel. Ok.. maybe it isn't the best weapon around, but it sure is good to find something like that:D
It's still untecked but the % now are: 0.10.0.10 Well its better then nothing.
(btw. I'm yellowboze, so I got it from Del-D in ultimate ruins)
meh,.. I have to admit I also found a magic rock moola once, but I'm more happy with this one!

Good find! But I never find anything I want! Probly cause I have every item in the game execpt for all the Hacked items and Unrealesed items!

Deus-Irae
Jan 11, 2004, 02:58 AM

NOPE! you cant complain about Yellowboze just because you havent found any of the good Mines rares.
you found 3 Spread Needles for crying out loud! (losing them to FSOD was most likely your fault)

those alone make your Yellowboze worth it.

as far as im concerned, the critters you mentioned above are the impossible drops.

ive found a NUG, a Kasami, and s-reds. but those Ruins critters wont drop me crap!

..anyone who bitches about an ID after they found 3 Needles on it...has issues http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and anythings better than Pinkal http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Soukosa
Jan 11, 2004, 03:17 AM
On 2004-01-10 23:58, Deus-Irae wrote:
and anythings better than Pinkal http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Let us not start another such and such ID sucks argument. Just because it doesn't work out for you doesn't mean it sucks.

Deus-Irae
Jan 11, 2004, 03:24 AM
im not arguing, just stating an opinion.

im sure its possible that someone likes Pinkal. i do not.

Soukosa
Jan 11, 2004, 03:28 AM
Well, I happen to like Pinkal. It has some fairly nice rares to it. The only problem is, I'm not all that fond of the character class I used with that ID. Oh well.

Deus-Irae
Jan 11, 2004, 03:38 AM
heh. im the oppisite. i LOVE my FO but not her Pinkal ID. (she can find some good AMPs and stuff like that).

maybe im just more fond of HU and RA weps.

i get enough FO stuff with Yellowboze! :lol

EDIT: to keep this more on topic:lol

Congrats Shar! that is a tough Yellowboze drop. i want one!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deus-Irae on 2004-01-11 00:39 ]</font>

Shar
Jan 11, 2004, 06:13 AM
EDIT: to keep this more on topic:lol

Congrats Shar! that is a tough Yellowboze drop. i want one!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deus-Irae on 2004-01-11 00:39 ]</font>

LoL, well thank you.
And for everyone: None of the IDs are bad. There is always something special you can find that may be very usefull. Don't complain, just keep searching;-)

Reiya
Jan 11, 2004, 02:35 PM
pinkal sucks nuff said

excecutor
Jan 11, 2004, 03:40 PM
I must concur with the majority here, usually I stick up for all IDs but pinkal is the exception. The really good drops can be piped, and after that, theres no area thats really worth hunting in. To clarify, this is not fact, and is my personal opinion.
And Deus-Irae, you found a NUG??? Man I wish I could snag that drop, the mines havent been to kind to me. But man oh man, youve gotta love yellowboze http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. Its an excellent ID!

lain2k3
Jan 11, 2004, 04:17 PM
On 2004-01-10 23:58, Deus-Irae wrote:

NOPE! you cant complain about Yellowboze just because you havent found any of the good Mines rares.
you found 3 Spread Needles for crying out loud! (losing them to FSOD was most likely your fault)

those alone make your Yellowboze worth it.

as far as im concerned, the critters you mentioned above are the impossible drops.

ive found a NUG, a Kasami, and s-reds. but those Ruins critters wont drop me crap!

..anyone who bitches about an ID after they found 3 Needles on it...has issues http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

how the hell was the fsod my fault?

I dont think 3 copies of one item makes 700 hours on one character justifiable.

spread needle is supposed to be an easy drop. nug-2000 is the only one that should take 6-8 months to find...

I'd much rather have a kasami, nug, and s-reds than 3 SN's that lasted about 5 weeks.

NodMan
Jan 12, 2004, 01:33 AM
On 2004-01-11 00:28, Sounomi wrote:
Well, I happen to like Pinkal. It has some fairly nice rares to it. The only problem is, I'm not all that fond of the character class I used with that ID. Oh well.

Is there a Section ID that you don't like? I like them all; but I like Pinkal the best cause it has given me some awsome Rares like Tripolic Shield form Ult. Morfos, and Partisan of Lighting from Ult. Gol Dragon! I think it is the best for me and that is the only Section ID that I got my character to Level 200 with!

KaFKa
Jan 12, 2004, 01:38 AM
On 2004-01-11 22:33, NodMan wrote:
that is the only Section ID that I got my character to Level 200 with!

but i thought you were a nubbish AR user, nod. why dont you just use the AR code for 200 since you -supposedly- did this with many other characters? o.0?

also, pinkal is a fun ID, but not really what i would call "effective"

Deus-Irae
Jan 12, 2004, 04:32 AM
how the hell was the fsod my fault?

id have elaborated if i thought it was unclear.

did you FSOD ingame? (not likely)

did you have a Spread Needle unequipped while leaving or entering a new room?

you do know how to prevent losing items from FSOD right?

if you lost 3 Needles, im guessing you did something wrong.

couldve been a fluke, but i doubt it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deus-Irae on 2004-01-12 01:33 ]</font>

Granz
Jan 13, 2004, 07:26 PM
Well, after reading this thread, I think I should consider myself in the top ten of elite lucky people. With my Yellowboze RAmar, I found a Luminous field from a Hildelt, and then in the same day, about 5 or so hours later, I found a NUG-2000 Bazooka from the mines. I have also found a Red Saber and a Red Handgun with the yellowboze on ultimate. Other than that though, I have been out of luck. I did find a Sange, but they are not that hard to find when there is a room with 9 lillies in it and you just have to be patient while piping.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif