PDA

View Full Version : Lost again due to bug

Shimarisu
Jan 10, 2004, 11:48 AM
Why is it that yesterday, I placed Companion on an EXP absorbing weap, and despite me having more exp than the damage that would have occured, it still returned damage? So off I go thinking "WOW THAT WORKS HOW GREAT". Tried it today in a MATCH DECIDING POSITION, and LOST because it DIDN'T WORK. This was more important than life to me, because it was the FIRST MATCH I HAD BEEN IN ALL DAY WHERE POUILLYS WERE NOT USED. I needed that fucking exp, and now, downed to one more bug, I'm really starting to wonder why I bother.

Link00seven
Jan 11, 2004, 08:49 PM
Go Sonic Team for making a buggy game...

I'm waiting for a EpIII Ver.2 or something that fixes this crap...

Malkavian
Jan 12, 2004, 01:51 PM
I doubt that's a bug. Maybe there was another factor.
So far I haven't experienced a single bug in Episode 3, aside of that sinow rainbow coloured. I know there have been bugs fixed and probably there are still some. If they are found and reported they will be probably fixed too.

And live with the fact that every game has bugs. And in that sense Episode 3 is a lot better than Episode 1&2 and they can fix the bugs and they are doing it already. Bug wise I'm happy with Episode 3.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Malkavian on 2004-01-12 10:52 ]</font>

Para
Jan 12, 2004, 10:24 PM
maybe its not a bug? i mean we dont fully understand the cards do we?

would be easier if it was in english

Link00seven
Jan 12, 2004, 11:03 PM
Nites is right, we really dont know. :-/