PDA

View Full Version : GC: My Items Were Stolen

PhantomDragon
Jan 10, 2004, 03:07 PM
I was getting some of my items Duped by Strife a RAmar, after both Voon and I had givven him our items he then left the game....aka i lost a lot of good items that i had....don't give me the crap about being legit...i played in the DC days and this char is my non-legit one that i started....is there anyway that i can get my items back...i was thinking about turning the power off and seeing if the GC would revert back to the last time i turned it on...any ideas? Or if you want come console me on Antares-8-some duping room....Bits is the Chars name...Help me please....

Bawless
Jan 10, 2004, 03:27 PM
your own fault to be honest.

Dhylec
Jan 10, 2004, 03:52 PM
too bad u have been had..
but look on the bright side, u learn that trusting strangers & duping are bad
oh online is ok, but don't ask for hacking, duping in the forums

Dime
Jan 10, 2004, 04:44 PM
Your own fault for being gullible.

badbitz
Jan 10, 2004, 05:31 PM
that is what the trade menu is for.

Liquid_Bacon
Jan 10, 2004, 06:07 PM
That's what not duping is for.

ERS
Jan 10, 2004, 07:41 PM
That is funny. Very funny. That's what you get for giving your stuff to some Vega duper.

I'm still laughing about that, Isn't it common sense?

Uncle_bob
Jan 10, 2004, 09:24 PM
On 2004-01-10 12:07, PhantomDragon wrote:
I was getting some of my items Duped by Strife a RAmar, after both Voon and I had givven him our items he then left the game....aka i lost a lot of good items that i had....don't give me the crap about being legit...i played in the DC days and this char is my non-legit one that i started....is there anyway that i can get my items back...i was thinking about turning the power off and seeing if the GC would revert back to the last time i turned it on...any ideas? Or if you want come console me on Antares-8-some duping room....Bits is the Chars name...Help me please....

You do realise you're really gonna get slammed by people for this, right? Right. Anyway, it's your fault for trying to get dupes, don't ask for help. :B

Black000Moon
Jan 10, 2004, 09:27 PM
sorry but pwn3d

_Ted_
Jan 11, 2004, 04:14 AM
On 2004-01-10 12:07, PhantomDragon wrote:

Well, I'd assume that your original items were dupes, you could always just go find a duping room on vega and ask for weapons if you're really that desperate. Your you could start a new legit character and just play using a handgun or a saber until somebody screams at you for not having all the best weapons at lvl 1 and then throws them at you (I think its pretty funny when that happens).

darthsaber9x9
Jan 11, 2004, 07:59 AM
HAHAHAHA. o come on its not even hard to dupe urself(unles on xbox)...you gullability and er....stupidity is funny. he probably wasnt a duper anyway. unlucky though

EDIT: o and turning off your console is more likely to get you corrupted then anything else. and i asume u quit by now anyway

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthsaber9x9 on 2004-01-11 05:00 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Jan 11, 2004, 08:23 AM
Yeah I was gonna post here earlier but my internet died....

Yeah, dumb move on your part. If you're gonna dupe, learn to do it yourself, it's bad that you have to be a fucktard, but a useless fucktard too? Heh.

shifter
Jan 11, 2004, 12:38 PM
all i have to say is dumbass. after all the crap that is said about people online, u gave your stuff to a total stranger and expected him/her to dupe stuff for u? peoples stupidity never amazes(sp) me.

_Ted_
Jan 11, 2004, 02:55 PM
If you're going to actually trust someone like that, then get their guild card first. So if they do steal your stuff you can plauge them every time they come on.

derBauer
Jan 11, 2004, 03:03 PM
On 2004-01-11 05:23, polishedweasel wrote:
it's bad that you have to be a fucktard, but a useless fucktard too? Heh.

The internet: responsible for people like you that have no job calling someone else a "useless fucktard".

Heh.

Dime
Jan 11, 2004, 03:42 PM
On 2004-01-11 12:03, derBauer wrote:

The internet: responsible for people like you that have no job calling someone else a "useless fucktard".

Heh.

Hey man, he's in the army!

Oh wait, nevermind.

Reiya
Jan 11, 2004, 06:26 PM
HILARIOUS!! STRIFE IZ D4 M4N

polishedweasel
Jan 12, 2004, 10:46 AM
On 2004-01-11 12:03, derBauer wrote:

Heh.

So says the guy with 7 posts.

I'm in school, and who the fuck are you?

derBauer
Jan 12, 2004, 10:59 AM
On 2004-01-12 07:46, polishedweasel wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot, making 2000 posts on PSOW a year proves you are not a worthless fucktard. My mistake.

Maybe if you would pay attention "in school" you would realize that in an argument just because something has been around longer than someone or something else, does not make it better. Its called an appeal to tradition and if you want to continue arguing with me, don't make it so easy for me to expose you for the useless fucktard you are.

Who am I? Just another person you decided to insult before realizing you were better off keeping your stupid opinion to yourself.

Reiya
Jan 12, 2004, 11:48 AM
*sarcasm* oh shit u have 2000+ posts, best respect ya! -_-

KodiaX987
Jan 12, 2004, 01:30 PM
Let me put it this way. People with lots of posts aren't necessarily given respect. People with few posts aren't ever given respect. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Think of your first 150 posts as your initiation period. If you survive the n00b flame, you're part of the gang!!

Mixfortune
Jan 12, 2004, 02:55 PM
On 2004-01-12 07:59, derBauer wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot, making 2000 posts on PSOW a year proves you are not a worthless fucktard. My mistake.

Conversely, 2000 posts a year doesn't make them that either. So the point is moot. It neither proves nor disproves.

Maybe if you would pay attention "in school" you would realize that in an argument just because something has been around longer than someone or something else, does not make it better. Its called an appeal to tradition and if you want to continue arguing with me, don't make it so easy for me to expose you for the useless fucktard you are.

Unless you know them in real life, you can't really expose anything of them to anyone. Sorry.

Who am I? Just another person you decided to insult before realizing you were better off keeping your stupid opinion to yourself.

Which has "rightfully" been returned in kind?
Even if it's flamebait, there's no excuse that you should have to bite.

Black000Moon
Jan 12, 2004, 03:14 PM
On 2004-01-12 10:30, KodiaX987 wrote:
Let me put it this way. People with lots of posts aren't necessarily given respect. People with few posts aren't ever given respect. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Think of your first 150 posts as your initiation period. If you survive the n00b flame, you're part of the gang!!

w00t im in da gangcrib

polishedweasel
Jan 12, 2004, 03:26 PM

Seriously get the fuck off my shit. You're new, learn who and not who to fuck with. As far as paying attention in school, I'm the guy that graduated honors. So your point there is invalid too. Steer clear of me in the future, for I don't really wanna get banned because of you or any of the other new people that feel they can say something to me without knowing me or my background.

Weasel's stupid opinion: If you dupe because you can't play PSO, you're a fucktard. If you're so sad that you can't do it yourself, then you are a useless fucktard.

I really don't see how the above statement is stupid. Next noobie please?

_Ted_
Jan 12, 2004, 08:39 PM
Wow, this has sure gotten off topic.

Dime
Jan 12, 2004, 09:31 PM
On 2004-01-12 12:26, polishedweasel wrote:

Seriously get the fuck off my shit. You're new, learn who and not who to fuck with.

You sound like a Middle School bully.

JohanCC
Jan 12, 2004, 10:00 PM
On 2004-01-12 12:14, Black000Moon wrote:

On 2004-01-12 10:30, KodiaX987 wrote:

w00t im in da gangcrib

Yay. So am I. -__-

Reiya
Jan 13, 2004, 07:19 AM
PUSSIE, NUFF SAID.

Superguppie
Jan 13, 2004, 07:33 AM
Well, it seems PhantomDragon has been had quite well. Actualy brings a bit of a smile to my legit face. However, this Strife guy is the real asshole. Even if he was a legit trying to ripoff (potential) cheaters, this is way assholish.
Only way to prevent it: Learn to do it yourself. It isn't that hard to find...

And it would be nice if all the fucktards (whatever that may be) and pussies would stop calling eachother names over this. Especialy the Weasel that should know better by now...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-01-13 04:40 ]</font>

Amiadon
Jan 13, 2004, 08:24 AM
Um... I'm gonna do us all a service and bring this back on topic:

Ya know, PhantomDragon, there a song for your predicament.
It goes... a little bit something like this:

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon, you come and gooooooo, you come and goooooo.

*mumbles then falls into silence*
.>.>
.<.<

What?!

PhantomDragon
Jan 13, 2004, 06:42 PM
I didn't realize how much of an ass you all could be, but oh well....and i did get some of my stuff back from him thank you very much!

Dime
Jan 13, 2004, 06:54 PM
It was your own fault. Should I make a rant about how I told a hobo to go buy me beer but he ran off with my 20?

KodiaX987
Jan 13, 2004, 09:10 PM
Dime's right; you brought it down on yourself, kid. There's an ass in this thread, but it's certainely not the rest of us.

_Ted_
Jan 13, 2004, 09:34 PM
On 2004-01-13 05:24, Amiadon wrote:
Um... I'm gonna do us all a service and bring this back on topic:

Ya know, PhantomDragon, there a song for your predicament.
It goes... a little bit something like this:

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon, you come and gooooooo, you come and goooooo.

*mumbles then falls into silence*
.>.>
.<.<

What?!

Karma sucks. All I ever get is bad Karma, and apparently if I don't change my evil ways soon I'll be doomed to reincarnation. OH NO!!!!

Schpitz
Jan 22, 2004, 11:42 PM
Mistakes made is a lesson paid.
yeah, I know it's dumb. But it's true, a hardly known word in the worlds of cheating.

Mixfortune
Jan 22, 2004, 11:48 PM
On 2004-01-13 15:42, PhantomDragon wrote:
I didn't realize how much of an ass you all could be, but oh well....and i did get some of my stuff back from him thank you very much!

Rants don't always get sympathy.
Make a note of that.