PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding section ID Yellowboze

maxthunder1
Jan 10, 2004, 03:50 PM
Hi! I am having a problem finding rares with the section ID Yellowboze. When I play offline I dont find any or I find 1 or 2 rares. You see when I use my pinkal, greennill and oran section ID i always find lots of rares offline. Dose any1 know what conditions it takes to getting the offline game to drop rares (ie. beat clock, how many enemies killed, total play time with that character and so on.) I have been playing PSO for a while I just started my 4 character with the yellowboze ID, it is very confusing that the game will not drop as many rares as my other section ids. My character is level 68 and I am on very hard. Can any1 assist me please?

Bill
Jan 10, 2004, 03:57 PM
On 2004-01-10 12:50, maxthunder1 wrote:
Hi! I am having a problem finding rares with the section ID Yellowboze. When I play offline I dont find any or I find 1 or 2 rares. You see when I use my pinkal, greennill and oran section ID i always find lots of rares offline. Dose any1 know what conditions it takes to getting the offline game to drop rares (ie. beat clock, how many enemies killed, total play time with that character and so on.) I have been playing PSO for a while I just started my 4 character with the yellowboze ID, it is very confusing that the game will not drop as many rares as my other section ids. My character is level 68 and I am on very hard. Can any1 assist me please?

Well you on very hard so you wont find much. Also your oran willl ALWAYS find rares. Crap Rares that is. But the more enemies you kill the better chance of a rare dropping.

excecutor
Jan 10, 2004, 04:05 PM
Yellowboze ID is awesom, remember that all rares worth keeping are hard to find, quality over quantity sort of. Your also on vhard, so for now rares wont matter too much.

Sonic098
Jan 10, 2004, 04:42 PM
Useing yellowboze can be hard when finding rares when i got to hard ruins i did bout 7 runs til i got my delsaber shiled then on very hard it was 2 months til i got delsabers buster its been 7 months since then i hv yet to find a good rare

lain2k3
Jan 10, 2004, 05:27 PM
Yellowboze has a lot of drops that are actually worth the effort to pick up, translating to damn near impossible to find.

good luck.