PDA

View Full Version : GC: very important. All gamers come please help.

Evangelius
Jan 11, 2004, 09:59 AM
I ask all of you to email and complain to Sega at [email protected]. Their servers constantly are slow even though they are empty. Last week my friend and I disconnected almost every 10 minutes. It is hard enough to get on a server at all, but often like this weekend they aren’t even available. The hunter licence is far too expensive for the quantity and quality of the service.

So even if you are not playing or not playing anymore online, I call you all to voice your concerns and make Sega understand they need something about it, and as customers we have a word to say.

In order to be taken seriously, I encourage you to make your complain as official as possible, avoiding phonetic and sms type codes

I hope you will join me and write, thanks in advance. Evangelius.

BOmar
Jan 11, 2004, 11:09 AM
"Hello. I have been playing Phantasy Star Online on the Gamecube since it's launch and since the Christmas lobby decorations were added (and removed) the European servers have had a huge amount of lag and have been a lot slower than the American and Japanese ones.

This lag leads to poor gameplay as people get disconnected very often from it and end up losing all unequipped items. This may not seem like a big deal to the many cheaters that use your servers, but the few of us who actually play the game as it was intended cannot just get copied items.

If this isn't bad enough, I have been trying to connect to the PSO servers for 2 days now and haven't been able to. I can't even log in to my Hunter's License account on Playsega.com.

I am appalled at the poor service I am getting even though I pay a monthly fee to play this game online. If something isn't done soon, I shall stop renewing my Hunter's License like many people have done before me.

Omar"
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BOmar on 2004-01-11 08:11 ]</font>

Evangelius
Jan 11, 2004, 11:29 AM
Thanks a lot Oma

first exuse me for my poor english ( I am french ). I am translating this topic in japonese language. If all gamers of pso with all nationality send mails perhaps the things will change. send maid for the future of PSO online . . .

atomisk
Jan 11, 2004, 05:49 PM
i really hate to be the wet blanket, but sonic team has never cared about what the customer says, they have the habit of being incredibly lazy and doing whatever takes the least amount of effort examples: taking a whole damn year to give us MOST of the good quests that were on the dc version, but leaving out all the cool weapons that you could obtain from them (eliminating all fun ways for legits to get cool weapons). no offline quests on release, most of us though:thats fine, they'll prolly flood us with download quests, when there hasnt been a single one! not even the japanese have one! this isnt really a good example of sonic team's laziness, but i need to rant about it anyway. WHAT IS UP WITH EPISODE 2's music? when i first got ep. 1 and 2, i was playing offline, first, vr temple: hey, this is pretty good, the level is a bit drawn out but the music is great. second, vr spaceship: OMG best... level.... ever.... (not just the music, it was my favorite level at the time). then, i got to the actual island (there should have been more levels on the island isntead of VR): WTF IS THIS CRAP, IT FEELS LIKE TINY GNOMES ARE RUBBING CHEESE GRATERS OVER MY EARS, OH LORD MAKE IT STOP!!!

sorry about the lack of punctuation, i tend to forget what grammer is when i go into rant mode

edit: yes, i realise very little of that had to do with the actual post, but i really needed to vent.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: atomisk on 2004-01-11 14:50 ]</font>

wirewizard
Jan 11, 2004, 07:40 PM
this is my email to them... harsh but fair I'd say:

"Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you about the recent problems with the phantasy star online servers. Now I haven't been playing this game long and I have to say that the service for the EU server isn't worth £5.99 in my opinion, I'm only running the trial at the moment, but the more I play it online the less impressed I am with the service. Not to say that this weekends downtime is the biggest issue, its the shear amount of lag that occurs when playing, for a service thats supposed to be paid for, its pretty disgusting.

I'm actually quite glad that so far I haven't paid anything for this service, and unless it does actually improve, I don't think I will be buying a hunters license after the 30 days are up. Another annoyance is the constant disconnections I get, I get disconnected like every 5-10 minutes, this is outrageous when U manage to pick up sumthing and it doesn't actually save cause it isn't equiped. It alrite for the abundance of hackers that actually roam your servers and can just run their gamesharks and dupe their weapons again.

I am very annoyed with the fact that this actually was the first weekend I've had off in 3 months and so I was ready and raring to play this online all weekend, but what happens is your servers go down, so I've lost valuable trial time and I've lost my weekend for which was solely for this game, I am not the happiest person in the UK right now. I know servers go down but for 2-3 days solid, and the amount of lag that happens is also a joke.

I hope that something is done about these issues, and will be heavily debating about parting with my £5.99 this month when I reorder my hunters license, if nothing is done then you have lost a customer and anyone who asks about the online play of this game I will warn them away from playing this online, and let them know the reasons why.

thanks for your time.

M Gray"

that'll learn 'em http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol

Evangelius
Jan 12, 2004, 12:47 PM
Thanks.

Someone have a very good idea : make a petition !

So i ask to the webmaster of the first website of pso ( blue-rappy.com ) to help me to do this petition. I wait his reply. If he reply yes, we will do a international petition so website in French, English and japonese, I hope American players participating http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Link00seven
Jan 12, 2004, 06:37 PM
On 2004-01-11 16:40, wirewizard wrote:
this is my email to them... harsh but fair I'd say:

"Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you about the recent problems with the phantasy star online servers. Now I haven't been playing this game long and I have to say that the service for the EU server isn't worth ?5.99 in my opinion, I'm only running the trial at the moment, but the more I play it online the less impressed I am with the service. Not to say that this weekends downtime is the biggest issue, its the shear amount of lag that occurs when playing, for a service thats supposed to be paid for, its pretty disgusting.

I'm actually quite glad that so far I haven't paid anything for this service, and unless it does actually improve, I don't think I will be buying a hunters license after the 30 days are up. Another annoyance is the constant disconnections I get, I get disconnected like every 5-10 minutes, this is outrageous when U manage to pick up sumthing and it doesn't actually save cause it isn't equiped. It alrite for the abundance of hackers that actually roam your servers and can just run their gamesharks and dupe their weapons again.

I am very annoyed with the fact that this actually was the first weekend I've had off in 3 months and so I was ready and raring to play this online all weekend, but what happens is your servers go down, so I've lost valuable trial time and I've lost my weekend for which was solely for this game, I am not the happiest person in the UK right now. I know servers go down but for 2-3 days solid, and the amount of lag that happens is also a joke.

I hope that something is done about these issues, and will be heavily debating about parting with my ?5.99 this month when I reorder my hunters license, if nothing is done then you have lost a customer and anyone who asks about the online play of this game I will warn them away from playing this online, and let them know the reasons why.

thanks for your time.

M Gray"

that'll learn 'em http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol

I hope it works! Sonic Team needs to get off their lazy ass and listen!

KaFKa
Jan 12, 2004, 06:46 PM
i sent a not-too nice email to them earlier, but i doubt it will get past their "lawyer" screen...

yes, i went legal dictionary on them. about thirty written pages long worth of legal stuff...

Evangelius
Jan 13, 2004, 01:20 AM
I have start the petition with the webmaster too my clan.

So i finish the page and I come back. I hope a lot of players will do the petition. And the websiite will be a party in english of course.

And if someone know translate french page in english, i need help. So if someone know speak very good french, contact me at [email protected]

wirewizard
Jan 13, 2004, 02:51 PM
I got a reply http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

There was a server problem with Phantasy Star Online on the Gamecube which has now been solved.

Three extra days will be added to your Hunter's License in the next week to cover the missing days.

Thank you for your patience and we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards

Claudia Cunningham

SEGA Customer Service
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Internet help line 09066 544 544 (premium rate)
All other enquiries 08456 090 090 (local call rate)
http://www.sega-europe.com

well at least I'm getting my 3 days back http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif irs sumthing I suppose

Evangelius
Jan 13, 2004, 03:52 PM
The petition will be online tomorrow, before i need to study legislation if a want a petition seriously and " official" i must respect the legislation.

I have send mail too nintendo.fr, Blue-rappy.com, and puissance nintendo but i wait reply to the website

And i send a mail to psoworld in 48 hours, because i need time for translate the mail in English.

darthsaber9x9
Jan 13, 2004, 04:22 PM
On 2004-01-13 11:51, wirewizard wrote:
I got a reply http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

There was a server problem with Phantasy Star Online on the Gamecube which has now been solved.

Three extra days will be added to your Hunter's License in the next week to cover the missing days.

Thank you for your patience and we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards

Claudia Cunningham

SEGA Customer Service
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Internet help line 09066 544 544 (premium rate)
All other enquiries 08456 090 090 (local call rate)
http://www.sega-europe.com

well at least I'm getting my 3 days back http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif irs sumthing I suppose

lol they coudlnt even fill in your name!

and evangelius, dont get carried away mate, a petition will do fuck all. PSO isnt segas only(or best) money making scheme....so they wont care.

Evangelius
Jan 14, 2004, 03:15 AM
I know it not only sega, but the servers is SEGA. But you have a good idea. Who are really the owner of the priize of hunter liscence. I know a friend who work in sega. I go ask him.