PDA

View Full Version : Neo Nazis in America

Allos
Jan 11, 2004, 10:10 AM
I watched a thing on these mother fuckers last night on the History Channel and I had to turn off the tv in anger. I don't even know where to start on this rant. These mother fuckers believe in everything the Third Reich stood for (yes, killing Jews too). They think of Hitler as a god. They teach that the "Aryan Race will reign again". There's a lot more here but you really have to watch the show to take it all in.

What pisses me off the most though is that we worked so hard to eradicate the original Nazis in WWII, and it seemed to create, rather than destroy the whole god damn party. Millions of Jews died because of them, and they see it as a triumph! They call Jewish people "the scum of the earth" when they cannot see that they are the scum. I thought that the majority of mass racism and prejudice had ended in these modern times but I was wrong.

Ness
Jan 11, 2004, 10:27 AM
I've known about the Neo Nazis for quite awhile, and I agree with you. I too can't stand the fact that we worked so hard to eradicate them only to have people from a new group of haters. Don't worry too much about them though, their numbers are small and many people these days won't succumb to their ignorance.

Ketchup345
Jan 11, 2004, 10:28 AM
Some people are just idiots, and can't accept that everyone is equal or somehow believe they are not better than someone else.

Also, I don't see why they would destroy the Jews and not the Muslims also (or do they want to do both, I don't know), especially since the religion that most probably are came off of Judaism.

Allos
Jan 11, 2004, 11:20 AM
On 2004-01-11 07:28, Ketchup345 wrote:

Also, I don't see why they would destroy the Jews and not the Muslims also (or do they want to do both, I don't know)

The new ones hate everyone equally.

shifter
Jan 11, 2004, 01:10 PM
i dont know how much of the series u saw allos, but there history is even more sad than some people might realize. the whole thing started with nazi simpathizers(sp) in america that wanted to fall into favor with hitler. but whats funny is that hitler wanted nothing to do with them. the only time he actually met with the leader of the nazi party, was for a brief moment when they had there pictures taken together(sp). now how the nazis merged with the kkk, i cant remember at this time, its been a while since ive seen the series.

anyway, if u want to no more, the history channel runs the documentary on these bastards a few times a month. but these asses are no better than osama, they fill there very ignorant followers with shit, till them to kill someone, while i sit back in relative safety. if i were in charge of the government, id take all those socalled nazis, drop them in Afganistan, and let'em dook it out with alcada, its a win win situation.

anwserman
Jan 11, 2004, 02:15 PM
Much like when we had a KKK parade up here in Ironwood, MI a couple years back.

Yes, a KKK parade. I didn't go though to see what its about - the one thing they want is to people to come and yell at them because they know they're doing something to piss people off. Yet, I know there won't be any cross burnings and lynchings up here because everybody knows who they are, so on and so forth.

They do it just for attention, unless they do kill somebody I just say let them be ignorant and have poor, miserable lives.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 02:36 PM
I'd have to agree with everything here. Neo Nazis are just a bunch of crazed idiots who wanted Hitler to win an old war. As one statement was already made, what about the religions breaking off of Judiasm. Heck, Christianity is the worlds biggest religion i think. Though i'm an athiest so i'm not sure how Nazi's would react with me.

_Ted_
Jan 11, 2004, 02:54 PM
"I hate Illinois Nazis!"
-Elwood Blues

As for you Sord, they'd probably ship you off to Mauritania.

derBauer
Jan 11, 2004, 02:56 PM
People have the right to believe whatever they want in the US.
What have they done that is illegal?

anwserman
Jan 11, 2004, 03:08 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:56, derBauer wrote:

Atually, your freedom of speech ends in the US when it demeans somebody else. Does their speech demean any other ethnicity and/or religion? Probably, and its not speech anymore - its slander.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 03:11 PM
On 2004-01-11 11:54, _Ted_ wrote:
"I hate Illinois Nazis!"
-Elwood Blues

Where the hell is that? I'm not going to bother to check a map or search online or off.

Ness
Jan 11, 2004, 03:26 PM
On 2004-01-11 12:08, anwserman wrote:

Atually, your freedom of speech ends in the US when it demeans somebody else. Does their speech demean any other ethnicity and/or religion? Probably, and its not speech anymore - its slander.

Slander is legal in the US, but when it does reach that point, people have a tendency to get all teary-eyed and sue.

derBauer
Jan 11, 2004, 03:30 PM

First of all, I never brought up speech, only what people are allowed to believe.
Second, discrimination, intolerance, hate, advocating acts of civil disobedience, obscenity, vulgarity, and all manner of rudeness are bound to upset somebody, but can't be regulated without reducing the liberty of all.
If you don't believe in freedom of expression for people you despise, you don't believe in it at all.
Slander isn't criminal, its civil. Feel free to sue a neo-nazi or KKK member for something they said, you'll get laughed out of court.
Anyway, I made my original post because I don't like seeing the thought police rant about what people can and can't think.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 03:38 PM
On 2004-01-11 12:30, derBauer wrote:

First of all, I never brought up speech, only what people are allowed to believe.
Second, discrimination, intolerance, hate, advocating acts of civil disobedience, obscenity, vulgarity, and all manner of rudeness are bound to upset somebody, but can't be regulated without reducing the liberty of all.
If you don't believe in freedom of expression for people you despise, you don't believe in it at all.
Slander isn't criminal, its civil. Feel free to sue a neo-nazi or KKK member for something they said, you'll get laughed out of court.
Anyway, I made my original post because I don't like seeing the thought police rant about what people can and can't think.

Our http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif fist admendment http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif sure is screwed up, isn't it?

Ness
Jan 11, 2004, 03:42 PM
On 2004-01-11 12:30, derBauer wrote:

I agree with you on the slader issue, but what you said at the end is pretty hypocritical. You say that you don't like seeing thought police rant aobut what people think, but here you are yelling at us because of what we think.

No one here has said that they should be allowedc to think the way they do, we were expressing our disapproval of what they think.

derBauer
Jan 11, 2004, 04:18 PM
On 2004-01-11 12:42, Ness wrote:
what you said at the end is pretty hypocritical. You say that you don't like seeing thought police rant aobut what people think, but here you are yelling at us because of what we think.

I was just trying to say that people are allowed to think whatever they want. Acting on some of the stupid things they believe is obviously unacceptable.

Ness
Jan 11, 2004, 04:27 PM
On 2004-01-11 13:18, derBauer wrote:

what you said at the end is pretty hypocritical. You say that you don't like seeing thought police rant aobut what people think, but here you are yelling at us because of what we think.

I was just trying to say that people are allowed to think whatever they want. Acting on some of the stupid things they believe is obviously unacceptable.

That may have been what you wre trying to say, but that wasn't what you said.

Blitzkommando
Jan 11, 2004, 04:33 PM
Hmm.. Free speech? Not for long if certain groups have their way. Heck the First Ammendment is attacked constantly. People sueing for things that people say. Come on.. If they offend you it's nothing to sue over. However if they are spreading lies about you, such as you doing something illegal that you didn't that is illegal. But come on it has already started. First we cant advertise, for a candidate, 60 or 30 days before an election. A PAID advertisement to a non-govenment run media source! Good grief. What's next?

People really need to wake up before we start having this turn into a police state. Something that apparently people misconcieve is this one little fact: Every law made decreases your freedom of that aspect of your life. By definition a law is something that limits the freedom of someone from doing or not doing something.

Yes we need laws but come on. Some are getting rediculous. You all know about the Ten Commandments being taken down in Alabama right? Did you know those same Ten Commandments are carved in stone at the Supreme Court, the most powerful court in the nation? Ah well.. Hypocrisy strikes again.

_Ted_
Jan 11, 2004, 04:33 PM
On 2004-01-11 12:11, Sord wrote:

On 2004-01-11 11:54, _Ted_ wrote:
"I hate Illinois Nazis!"
-Elwood Blues

Where the hell is that? I'm not going to bother to check a map or search online or off.

In north-west Africa. Pretty obscure.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 04:35 PM
On 2004-01-11 13:33, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:

Yes we need laws but come on. Some are getting rediculous. You all know about the Ten Commandments being taken down in Alabama right? Did you know those same Ten Commandments are carved in stone at the Supreme Court, the most powerful court in the nation? Ah well.. Hypocrisy strikes again.

Isn't that the whole we have 250 (or something) laws to enforce the ten commandments?

Allos
Jan 11, 2004, 04:55 PM
On 2004-01-11 13:27, Ness wrote:

On 2004-01-11 13:18, derBauer wrote:

That may have been what you wre trying to say, but that wasn't what you said.

Exactly.

And on another note, I have known about Neo Nazis and the KKK for the majority of my life, but it was this show that really put their bull shit ideas into perspective.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Allos on 2004-01-11 13:58 ]</font>

Reiya
Jan 11, 2004, 06:04 PM
i dont understand why neo nazi think the way they do.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 06:06 PM
On 2004-01-11 15:04, Reiya wrote:

I wonder if they do. Might be some kind of genetic defect?

anwserman
Jan 11, 2004, 06:15 PM
Wait a second... not slander. I don't know. Isn't providing false information about somebody illegal? Its been a while since I was in AP history so I don't remember. *sigh*.

Whats worse is when people state something about another person, and they get sued for it even if its true. And hell, remember the month where that jackass judge ruled that video games weren't protected by 1st amendement rights? That... was stupid.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 06:18 PM
On 2004-01-11 15:15, anwserman wrote:
And hell, remember the month where that jackass judge ruled that video games weren't protected by 1st amendement rights? That... was stupid.

I never really followed up on that, but now that i know...

WHO WANTS TO FORM A MOB AND GO KICK THAT SON OF A BITCH'S ASS!?!?! Also burn his pants.

Allos
Jan 11, 2004, 06:32 PM
I was seriously thinking to myself that if you give me a sniper rifle and a clear shot at the leader of these bastards that I'd take the shot. That's why I had to turn off the tv.

Sord
Jan 11, 2004, 06:48 PM
ok then Allos

*hands Allos the world's best sniper rifle*

The leader of the Neo Nazis is the judge who stated that video games are not protected by the first admendment. (I'd lmao if this were true)

AUTO_
Jan 11, 2004, 10:22 PM

They probably don't either.

Just like a gang--most people just want to be a part of something; and they usually forget what they're representing, because that's not their chief concern.

I got banned from neoseeker for pointing out a swazstika(sp) in another member's signature--because the forum was a "community" and we were supposed to respect other members' views.

Fuck that.

Nazi's are the foulest of people to ever walk the earth, and they fought under a dictator who was so fucking bloodthirsty that he commited suicide.

Pussy.

Nazi is a pretty harsh word though. You have to remember that half of the Nazi's back in WWII (not present day neo-nazis) didn't really have a choice--you were either under Nazi rule or you and your family were tortured and killed.

Neo-Nazi's are trying to hold onto something that is/was a sinister evil, and I could give a flying fuck about anyone who holds nazi values as personal values.

I would recommend watching American History X to see neo nazi's at their core.

I would also recommend Formula 51 to see neo nazi's getting the shit kicked out of them--as well as just shitting uncontrollably.

Uncle_bob
Jan 11, 2004, 10:26 PM
On 2004-01-11 15:15, anwserman wrote:

Wait a second... not slander. I don't know. Isn't providing false information about somebody illegal? Its been a while since I was in AP history so I don't remember. *sigh*.

Libel. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Blitzkommando
Jan 11, 2004, 11:44 PM
Everyone always speaks of Hitler but nobody seems to remember one of our allies who was even more bloodthirsty. Stalin over his years in the Kremlin, which is Russian for fortress, ended up killing more than Hitler. In all entirity the USSR ended up killing more Jewish people than Hitler would have imagined in his wildest dreams. If you want a real evil dictator look at the USSR, they had plenty.

I'm in no way saying that what Hitler did was sub-human. I am just pointing out that there were in fact people who were worse. The only reason we don't hear as much about Stalin is that we never officially went to war with the USSR, though we did in fact battle Russian troops on occasion, but that's another story all together.

My point is Neo Nazis and the KKK are not the only groups we should be concerned about. There are plenty of cruel dictators that live right now. And for those of you who call these people stupid, well frankly that's obsurd. These people are smart. They knew what they were doing they just made some crucial mistakes, that when put together, added up to their downfall.

There will always be groups trying to kill other groups as long as people define each other in groups. So basically, we will always have these problems. Maybe not leading to killing but definitely leading to some kind of descrimination. And it's not always the minority that suffers mind you...

opaopajr
Jan 12, 2004, 04:30 AM
INCORRECT!

Slander is in no way protected by the first amendment!! neither is libel, defamation of character, speech acts of clear and present danger, and obscenity.

slander only affects professional positions, such as doctor, lawyer, geologist, professor, etc. if you degrade their character publicly in a manner that can affect their ever important reputation in order to secure business then you have committed slander. so if someone was to say, "that doctor is a baby killer, if you go in there your gonna die." this is grounds for slander.

libel is merely printed slander.

defamations of character affect non-professional careers that are highly dependent upon the favor of the public. this affects namely actors, writers, etc. thus saying, "Xxxx Xxxx painter is a child rapist that drinks childrens' blood," is defamation of character. the ONLY exception to this is politicians. so though you can't say that previous sentence about Schwarzenegger while he was an actor only, now that he's a governor you can. the idea is that if you are a politician you should have thick skin, otherwise how on earth did you get elected?

speech acts of clear and present danger are things like falsly yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded room or "Everyone, pick up stones, axes, guns, anything at hand and kill XYZ person you see next to you right now!" Things not related, "Let's go kill the vice president right now!" considering that his location is secured and undisclosed and therefore no clear and present danger exists. Patriot Act is working to undermine this and arrest more indiscriminately. New minimum charge for charges of sedition - death penalty. scary stuff, read your laws kids.

obscenity is not protected by freedom of speech, but when the case was taken to the supreme court the court stated that they'd be eternally bogged down by hair splitting definitions of obscenity. what is obscene to one is art or entertainment to another, essentially. so they gave this power of obscenity control to the local gov'ts to decide on a community by community basis. so what can normally, and legally, fly in San Francisco can legally be shut down and prosecuted in Montgomery, Alabama.

"now you know, and knowing is half the battle!" -GI Joe. A real american hero.

so, that whole thing about video games not protected by 1st amendment is true and false. as long as the games do not break the above scribed restrictions then they are protected.

but if said video game with no disclaimer had a sound file that said, "doctor XYZ from california is a quack," had a text sentence saying, "and lawyer ZYX from NYC is a scam artist," while having in the manual, "artist CBA is a skanky whore parading down main street," and then as the child called customer support, "you'll win a million dollars grand prize if you break your jewel case right now and slit your wrists with the shards," while showing gratuitous nudity throughout the game as it is being played on a drive-in theater screen in a small, rural, conservative, Southern hamlet - then yes, this would definitely break the 1st amendment's defense of speech rights, thus subjecting it to successful lawsuits.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: opaopajr on 2004-01-12 01:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: opaopajr on 2004-01-12 01:48 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
Jan 12, 2004, 03:29 PM
but if said video game with no disclaimer had a sound file that said, "doctor XYZ from california is a quack," had a text sentence saying, "and lawyer ZYX from NYC is a scam artist," while having in the manual, "artist CBA is a skanky whore parading down main street," and then as the child called customer support, "you'll win a million dollars grand prize if you break your jewel case right now and slit your wrists with the shards," while showing gratuitous nudity throughout the game as it is being played on a drive-in theater screen in a small, rural, conservative, Southern hamlet - then yes, this would definitely break the 1st amendment's defense of speech rights, thus subjecting it to successful lawsuits.

The real question is, why isn't this applied to movies and television as well? Or books even? All are forms of entertainment. All can be accessed by children of irresponsible parents. The only reason it is applied to games so harshly is that people have gotten used to it in the other forms and it's no big deal when you have nudity in a movie, but when it's in a game it's crossed the line. Is it because the game is interactive? If so then what about those video tapes that do a very similar thing. I think that the gaming industry is forced to do this because it is in fact a very easy form of income for politicians. Guess I answered my own question...

Allos
Jan 12, 2004, 03:38 PM
On 2004-01-11 19:22, AUTO_ wrote:

You have to remember that half of the Nazi's back in WWII (not present day neo-nazis) didn't really have a choice--you were either under Nazi rule or you and your family were tortured and killed.

Very true, but only 10% of those Germans were actually Nazis.

Ness
Jan 12, 2004, 04:46 PM
Isn't slander when you disrepute someone with untrue information? Like if you make a biography of Tiger Woods and say he a pedophile, then that is considered slander (and illegal), right?

Simply criticizing someone is not considered slander.

Jaks
Jan 12, 2004, 06:17 PM
OMG! today at college some skateboarders tried to jump me because I said the previous day that my Great x 7 grandfather was Jewish, well they were weak as shit and I cracked their skatebaords over their heads!

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 06:19 PM
On 2004-01-12 15:17, Jaks wrote:
OMG! today at college some skateboarders tried to jump me because I said the previous day that my Great x 7 grandfather was Jewish, well they were weak as shit and I cracked their skatebaords over their heads!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif That's a good one! They probably broke their skateboards over your head, then you put ducktape on their boards and recracked them on their helmets. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

KaFKa
Jan 12, 2004, 06:58 PM

the skaters would have killed you if you were to touch their boards. i mean that in a literal sense...

meh, neo-nazis are morons, pure and simple. just take a gun and place it to the base of their skull, then grip the trigger really hard...

Sord
Jan 12, 2004, 07:03 PM
On 2004-01-12 15:58, KaFKa wrote:

the skaters would have killed you if you were to touch their boards. i mean that in a literal sense...

meh, neo-nazis are morons, pure and simple. just take a gun and place it to the base of their skull, then grip the trigger really hard...

quick and easy...messy though

Solstis
Jan 12, 2004, 08:29 PM

You could *grip* the trigger without pulling it.

KILLING PEOPLE IS WRONG! *Cries* Shooting, bad, Solstis scared of bad Nazis!

derBauer
Jan 12, 2004, 09:16 PM
take a gun and place it to the base of their skull, then grip the trigger really hard...

Thank god for Glocks where the safety is part of the trigger. ha ha ha.
Personally, I am scared to carry a Glock because I always worry I would pull the trigger by accident.
For those of you unfmiliar, here is a pic of a training Glock (designed and weighs like the real thing, but red color lets law enforcement know it is a trainer). I circled the trigger and safety. I little thing on the front of the trigger that looks like a little trigger is actually the safety. Perfect when you need to shoot fast and not worry is the safety is on or off.
http://www.angelfire.com/il/crunk/pso/redtrainer1.jpg

Jaks
Jan 12, 2004, 09:28 PM
On 2004-01-12 16:03, Sord wrote:

quick and easy...messy though

KaFKa, there were only 3 of them. AND I am in the military, it's really not that hard to knock out three people when they don't even know how to fight.

And Sord, you really need to shut the fuck up for once, little fat ass psycho, like you have ever handled a gun of any sort before. Step up to me with any weapon you pick and I'll still kick your ass.

opaopajr
Jan 15, 2004, 08:13 AM
Sord, you should take up the duel! Say this:

"That's it you indolent cur! You have sulled my good name for the last time! We shall duel - witty repartee at dawn! Be there if you be a man!"

oh how i love witty repartee, this'll be fun!

-Luke-
Jan 15, 2004, 12:14 PM
OOOOO...Sord's gonna get it for all his sack mounting and random shizzle...time to grab some popcorn.
just so I don't get busted, flaming and fighting are bad mmmkay?
Luke

Allos
Jan 15, 2004, 01:47 PM
Seeing as how I lead the two of them in the DTPA, you'd think that I'd break up this whole fight................screw that!

My bets are on Jaks!

Anubis_
Jan 15, 2004, 04:54 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They probably don't either.

LOL...

Its sad that people think that way,, But its even sadder when they force their beliefs on their children.. I for get what movie it was were the guy was showing his son how to kill black people..

btw,, wasnt slanders that guy fro... oh.. nvm

Black000Moon
Jan 15, 2004, 05:47 PM
Nazis are funny they are little pussies. Back during ww2 if we would of had the help from other countries(like neutral ones and ones that would side against the nazi's) and the us wasnt as dumbass to wait to go beat the shit out of the nazis(with help obviously) they would of been a somewhat of a smaller threat. They are nothing today just little bastards that hate other people because they suck.

Inu_Ranma
Jan 15, 2004, 05:48 PM
I have...a lot of business with Neo-nazis, unfortunately. Even here, in California, which is, by we who live there, anyway, considered to be very, very liberal, there is a small town (Boulder Creek) in which Neo-Nazism has become popular among the kids. The parents, who are about 40% Alabaman immigrants (as in immigrants into CA from AL), actually wholeheartedly support this, thinking that, get this, it will help the south arise again (*snort*). These kids' Neo-nazism is even worse than most that I have seen, as they are ignorant enough to hate and attack anybody who looks jewish/black/not northern european etc.

To me, anybody who actually even considers resorting to violence to defend or uphold something as fragile as their own opinions is every bit as bad and ignorant as any Neo-Nazi.

'I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.'

Great quote, that.

shifter
Jan 15, 2004, 10:31 PM
On 2004-01-15 13:54, Anubis_ wrote:
Its sad that people think that way,, But its even sadder when they force their beliefs on their children.. I for get what movie it was were the guy was showing his son how to kill black people..
that movie was Rosewood. not that i would, but that movie always makes my want to kill some white people(i repeat, not that i would and no offence to white people). it shows how truely horrible and screwed up some people ways of thinking was back then, and still is now. i dont think the new kkk members have some sort of disorder, i think that these people just truely hate minorities and jews outright. there really is no way to change these peoples views, its like trying to convert someone to another religion, it dont happen to often.

shifter
Jan 15, 2004, 10:32 PM
dam double posts

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shifter on 2004-01-18 15:12 ]</font>

Stormsworder
Jan 17, 2004, 06:07 PM
Those Nazi Americans were the ones who shot up Columbine. Two kids almost did the same thing in Louisiana. It would have been on the anniversery of Columbine, which is Hitler's B-day. I watched the program too, and I feel the same way.

anwserman
Jan 17, 2004, 06:16 PM
.... Nazi Americans shot up Columbine? I'm not so sure about that one, I think they didn't hail Hitler or anything, just have a hatred for religion, that same hatred towards their peers.

Stormsworder
Jan 17, 2004, 06:17 PM
Think. Columbine was on Hitler's birthday. And there was some other stuff, but I forgot what it was. Rats!

shifter
Jan 17, 2004, 09:34 PM
it did happen on hitlers birthday if memmory serves me correct. but my memory is really bad so dont go by my word alone.

_Sinue_
Jan 18, 2004, 05:06 AM
I think AUTO_ is right, and that most of you really should go watch the movie American History X. It shows you both sides of the Neo-Nazi movement. It's easy to write many of them off as idiots and rednecks.. but that's simply not the truth. What American History X shows is the reasons why some of these people fall into the movement, and the concequences (both moral and physical) that come from it.

Also, I do find it kind of ironic that many people here who harbor a strong hate for Hitler and what he did to the Jews, also proudly recite the Pledge of Allegance. Some forget, that America is responsible for probably the LARGEST case of Genocide in history. One that is still going on, even today. Amazingly, in some parts of the country, it's still legal to shoot Native Americans in groups of 5 or more as they can be considered a "War Party". Up until the 1970's, Christian missionarys were given special incentives to go into Native American land and try to systematically "Americanize" them by slowly destorying their language, cultures, and religeons.

Yet they are the very people who endoued to us the ideals of "Liberty", "Equality", and "Freedom" that we as Americans cherish so much.

Inu_Ranma
Jan 18, 2004, 03:58 PM
For the record, I have not recited the pledge of allegience since I was suspended for refusing to do so, way back in the third grade. That's my personal choice.

I don't believe that ALL Neo-Nazis are ignorant. I believe that all of them are wrong, yes. It's the kids in Boulder Creek, CA, who hate everybody as an excuse to call themselves Neo-Nazis that I call ignorant. They don't even know what the words mean, but instead believe it cool to tattoo swastika on themselves and go around arranging gang beatings.

Solstis
Jan 18, 2004, 05:14 PM
Good point _Sinue_, a lot of people tend to ignore what their home country has done in the past.

Dangerous55
Jan 19, 2004, 04:53 PM
On 2004-01-18 02:06, _Sinue_ wrote:
I think AUTO_ is right, and that most of you really should go watch the movie American History X. It shows you both sides of the Neo-Nazi movement. It's easy to write many of them off as idiots and rednecks.. but that's simply not the truth. What American History X shows is the reasons why some of these people fall into the movement, and the concequences (both moral and physical) that come from it.

Also, I do find it kind of ironic that many people here who harbor a strong hate for Hitler and what he did to the Jews, also proudly recite the Pledge of Allegance. Some forget, that America is responsible for probably the LARGEST case of Genocide in history. One that is still going on, even today. Amazingly, in some parts of the country, it's still legal to shoot Native Americans in groups of 5 or more as they can be considered a "War Party". Up until the 1970's, Christian missionarys were given special incentives to go into Native American land and try to systematically "Americanize" them by slowly destorying their language, cultures, and religeons.

Yet they are the very people who endoued to us the ideals of "Liberty", "Equality", and "Freedom" that we as Americans cherish so much.

Americans and Europeans did it to the Indians.

Uncle_bob
Jan 19, 2004, 05:00 PM
Onoes the Christians are out to get us's. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Black000Moon
Jan 19, 2004, 05:05 PM
Does this mean muslims are good the goodest of all and christians are ev...nah