PDA

View Full Version : GC: umm, FOnewearl, Ruins, Falz, normal mode. I guess that w

Shadow777
Jan 11, 2004, 01:46 PM
ima just kinda looking fo' some general suggestions for Normal Ruins. i just have one more quest to do (Soul of Steel, yuk!) and then I will attempt to beat Falz. My char is a level 25 FOnewearl (currently anyway). She doesn't have Grants or Megid yet (only two techs she doesn't have). so what i'm looking for here is some basic suggestions for someone in my position, should I get Grantz b4 I fight Falz? should I level up more? and so on
THANKS IN ADVANCE
-SHADOW 777

ps. if you need anymore info 'bout my char, JUST ASK.

anwserman
Jan 11, 2004, 02:09 PM
Nope, don't worry about it. Beating Olga though without grants is another story - you need to get all of your attack techniques learned to at least level 1 before attempting him.

However, the two attacks that you want to focus on as a FOrce would be to use Rafoi or Gafoi to kill any darvants, and two use any Zonde spell (preferably regular Zonde) on his form with the three darvant-spitting heads, and then rely on Barta for his float around the land form. With his beating-heart thingy.

Squeege
Jan 11, 2004, 03:57 PM
As long as you'e got enough HP(140+) you should be fine. Having grans would be a great advantage though, just 5 minutes ago I beat normal falz with my lv. 23 FOmarl and I killed his second form with around 10 grants.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jan 11, 2004, 04:25 PM
you dont need grants. youll do fine with barta.

SnoopyEgotist
Jan 11, 2004, 08:36 PM
Who says you have to use spells? Just take out a good gun, maybe a mechgun, and blast away at him.

(maybe one of those guns that restores TP, so you don't run out)

cHaOsMaZtA
Jan 11, 2004, 09:06 PM
well, hes a fonewearl, so its natural and quite more effective for him to use techs.

Nazo
Jan 12, 2004, 02:44 AM
Aite Shadow, yer w/ me again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

My advice, is what PSOW told me half a year ago:

Level Up.

Do many runs of the mines and get decent level spells. Doing runs like that even got me a grants once (in normal mode), not that you need it til later. You really can't do much, seeing that you're a force... except level up. Try going into caves with multiplayer once in a while, and you should see a few Nar lillies. I've seen TONS of em, and have 4 Angel/Minds, and 2 more in the bank 0_o. Seeing that you're far from God/Mind or God/Ability, Angel/Mind is an excellent substitute. So if you have time, get a few quests running or have multi running for some Angel/Minds.

Normal is easier than you think. Since you don't have to deal with the third form, you only need to have good barta and zonde going. Make sure you're getting the top-of-the-line deband when possible, and try to find armor with the most slots (I still use a really weak armor... something that only requires level 10, but found it with 4 slots.) Get as much to go in those slots as possible.

One more thing. Now that you're good enough, run ONLY through the ruins if possible. It gives you the most profit throughout the whole journey. If you're short on cash, go do a few more Mines runs, since its easy anyway.