PDA

View Full Version : How Do I .....

Ice_
Jan 11, 2004, 06:37 PM
How do i Use the magic rock moola??? it says to use it but it doesnt let me use it on items.....

anyone know?

Guntz348
Jan 11, 2004, 07:32 PM
You have to meet the level and stat requirment before you can use it.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

Squeege
Jan 12, 2004, 10:00 PM
About the magic rock "moola". When making Summit Moon, is it any stronger if I use it on a stronger cane than if it's used on a weaker type of cane?
Forgive me if this is a stupid question.

Skorpius
Jan 12, 2004, 10:16 PM
no. Summit has its own stats independant from the base stats of whatever wep was used with Moola.

Blitzkommando
Jan 12, 2004, 10:17 PM
About the magic rock "moola". When making Summit Moon, is it any stronger if I use it on a stronger cane than if it's used on a weaker type of cane?
Forgive me if this is a stupid question.

No there would be no difference other than percents. And that was a perfectly legitimate question, I've known many other people with similar questions and I explained it to them as well. That's what these forums are for, to ask questions!

Squeege
Jan 13, 2004, 10:04 PM
Ok thanks. I've seen people harassed and such just for asking questions. Anyway I'm glad I don't have to wait 30 extra levels just to use it. Then again I can't buy canes with 50% hit in the shop like with clubs...descisions, descisions.

VioletSkye
Jan 13, 2004, 10:10 PM
On 2004-01-13 19:04, Squeege wrote:
Ok thanks. I've seen people harassed and such just for asking questions. Anyway I'm glad I don't have to wait 30 extra levels just to use it. Then again I can't buy canes with 50% hit in the shop like with clubs...descisions, descisions.

Usually the only ones who get harrassed are the ones who keep asking questions after they've been told that the info they need is in the guides. People like Ralf, who get told over and over where to look up info are the members that get drilled. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_Ted_
Jan 13, 2004, 10:27 PM
Wait, so the weapon that you make the summit moon out of has no effect on the summit moon itself other than the percents? Then what's the point of needing a higher level to use it on a higher level weapon?

Skuda
Jan 13, 2004, 10:28 PM
before you make a summit moon (if you even want Hit percent) buy an item with about 50% hit at the weapon shop. I did that with dark flow and the rest of the synthetic items.

Soukosa
Jan 13, 2004, 11:02 PM
On 2004-01-13 19:27, _Ted_ wrote:
Then what's the point of needing a higher level to use it on a higher level weapon?

Pretty much the fact that higher percents are easier to find on higher level weapons and that they take less grinders to max out their grind.