PDA

View Full Version : One weird case i encountered the other day.

Vicious128
Jan 11, 2004, 11:12 PM
Ok, me and 3 others just got to the Olga Flow warp after a grueling 45 minutes of Seabed (hey 45 is a lot to me). They pipe back up while I patiently wait, then they desend back down. I walk out of the warp when all of them got in, casted my support techniques, then walked back in to send us. Now the screen loads, and loads, and loads and still loads. I'm like "o....k, its been a minute now and I'm still not there yet?" I left it on for a few minutes more and still nothing happened. So I turned it off, then back on and made sure my guy was still there (and is). Has this happened to anyone else besides myself?

RoninJoku
Jan 11, 2004, 11:44 PM
I've heard about this problem before... I've also heard cases where the person can never successfully get to olga and or df because of a problem with the disc or something... Have you been able to get to olga since then? Maybe your gc just kinda froze...

Vicious128
Jan 11, 2004, 11:47 PM
I believe it just froze. I haven't been able to access the Gamecube because I've been busy lately. Hopefully that's is the only time that it will ever do that. Ever.