PDA

View Full Version : So many question, so many questions...

Alkaline_Trio
Jan 12, 2004, 07:59 PM
I have a couple of question regarding my actions in the game. They are as follows:
1.) Should I tekk my rare weapons, or leave them untekked. I've noticed that many people desire untekked weapons, due to that fact that higher percetages can be obtained. However, what about weapons with no percentages at all? Also, is it worth leaving them untekked to use the special attacks?

2.) What stats should I focus on for a Mag for a HUcast? Im thinking mostly POW, but also some DEX and a little DEF. If you have any specific stats that you recommend, please submit them.

Thanks in advanced for all of your help!

Ketchup345
Jan 12, 2004, 08:05 PM
1) If you are planning to not trade, you should tekk your weapons. They will only change %s by +/- 5, or +/-10. The specials on rare items are set and can't be changed. So, a weapon with: 30/25/0/0/15 can tekk to 40/35/0/0/25. The only weapon that tekking is not useful for is the special on the Lavis Cannon (since it does not drain HP when untekked).

2) For a HUcast Mag, I would say 5/135/60/0 would be good. DEF on a Mag is not that good as it is only 1 DFP for every DEF. A 5/125/70/0 may be good if you are having serious problems hitting things later on.

ERS
Jan 12, 2004, 10:42 PM
The only weapon worth leaving untekked is Lavis cannon.

For a HUcast's mag, I prefer the stats 5/125/70/0, because of the classes lack of accuracy later on in ultimate.

Alkaline_Trio
Jan 12, 2004, 11:14 PM
Thanks a lot you guys, time to tekk some http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Omni-Man
Jan 13, 2004, 02:30 AM
As to Tekking:

If you are planning to trade the item, don't tek it.

As to a Hucast MAG:

Are you planning to max out at 200? If so, get your calculator handy and saunter over to the Characters FAQ section on this site. I'd go with Ketchup's suggestion of 5/135/60/00 because this will bring you very close to max ATA, still gives you plenty of ATP and minimizes wasted DEF on your mag...

Appleicious
Jan 13, 2004, 06:09 AM
<-- *points at mood*

I though that was a Gae Bolg sitting in my inventory. I learned my lesson and now tekk everything almost on the spot.

Superguppie
Jan 13, 2004, 07:22 AM
Hm, no more on the MAG, as that has been answered well enough.
On the tekking, I have noticed that lately some legit players want untekked only, as they seem to think untekked is a guarantee for legitness or something. I have no idea how good the hackers are at the moment, but if I were one, I'd make some pretty nice untekked hacks...

Personaly, I am legit and will trade legit. Tekked weapons are fine with me, as long as the figures on it are not too suspect. I often play and talk with people before a trade takes place. Mostly I have a good feeling about the people I end up trading with. But of course, it is always possible that someone lies to me. It's a risk I take because the alternative is total paranoia that ruins my game completely.