PDA

View Full Version : Ogla Flowens DNA

maxthunder1
Jan 13, 2004, 10:17 AM
Ok , I have been after the Rare DNA of Ogla for a while now and have yet to find one. I just read a post that stated there is a 0% drop rate on and offline. This makes no sense at all to me. If the DNA has a 0% drop rate whats the point in it even being in the game? Well no matter, I am still gonna look for it, but in the mean time can anyone answer this question. Is Oglas DNA dropped by 1 section ID or can any section ID find his DNA?

Butoden
Jan 13, 2004, 10:33 AM
I heard ST has to activate the drop...

Superguppie
Jan 13, 2004, 10:58 AM
I heard otherwise. Supposedly the trick is to go back to Pioneer 2 after killing Olga Flow, and then going back to the battlefield.
Single user you'll have to do it by killing your self with an HP drain like a Lavis weapon. If we are to believe the story, the chance of it dropping is 1/64 for each time you kill Olga Flow. So if it isn't there you have to redo seabed and Olga Flow again.
I don't know anyone that did it offline, but I do know someone that did it online. If I understood him correctly they (the team he was in) used Red weapons, so they got to see Flowen. But according to some that isn't necessary. There is a chance for it to drop and you will only find it when you go back.
Apparently, the same goes for Red Ring dropping from Dark Falz. (With or without Dark weapons to see Rico)
Both go for ULT only!

Of course, this is all hearsay. I haven't tried it yet. (64 ULT Seabed runs. That's a LOT!)

Dhylec
Jan 13, 2004, 11:01 AM
On 2004-01-13 07:17, maxthunder1 wrote:
Is Oglas DNA dropped by 1 section ID or can any section ID find his DNA?

in heard that all id's got ???/unknown drop rate for dna from olga

heyf00L
Jan 13, 2004, 12:55 PM
I heard otherwise. Supposedly the trick is to go back to Pioneer 2 after killing Olga Flow, and then going back to the battlefield.
Single user you'll have to do it by killing your self with an HP drain like a Lavis weapon. If we are to believe the story, the chance of it dropping is 1/64 for each time you kill Olga Flow. So if it isn't there you have to redo seabed and Olga Flow again.
I don't know anyone that did it offline, but I do know someone that did it online. If I understood him correctly they (the team he was in) used Red weapons, so they got to see Flowen. But according to some that isn't necessary. There is a chance for it to drop and you will only find it when you go back.
Apparently, the same goes for Red Ring dropping from Dark Falz. (With or without Dark weapons to see Rico)
Both go for ULT only!

Of course, this is all hearsay. I haven't tried it yet. (64 ULT Seabed runs. That's a LOT!)[/b]That's been prooven false. The drop-anything rate is set to 0%. ST can activate it online.

A2K
Jan 13, 2004, 01:16 PM
^ Since when has it been proven false?

Ketchup345
Jan 13, 2004, 02:28 PM
On 2004-01-13 09:55, heyf00L wrote:
That's been prooven false. The drop-anything rate is set to 0%. ST can activate it online.

Have you checked the drop rate of Flowen when you go back and see him? I have never heard anyone say anything about that, only Olga and Falz drop %.

Soukosa
Jan 13, 2004, 03:37 PM
On 2004-01-13 11:28, Ketchup345 wrote:
Have you checked the drop rate of Flowen when you go back and see him?

If Flowen or Rico have their own drop rate, then they are 0% as well.

JohanCC
Jan 13, 2004, 04:07 PM
But what about online? They could have drop rates for there that wouldn't be on the disc.

Just a possibility, I suppose.

Corey
Jan 13, 2004, 05:14 PM
Another way scmfxt is wrong (and lying) about finding a legit DNA

Sonic098
Jan 13, 2004, 06:36 PM
[quote]
On 2004-01-13 12:37, Sounomi wrote:

If Flowen or Rico have their own drop rate, then they are 0% as well.

But hv YOU PROVEN that to be true? Lets look at it like this if the item is in all PSO databases then somehow it can be gotten plus it has been said over and over again you hv to go back to see rico or flowen to get the stuff and then the % comes to play that part is not yet proven but from what i hv seen bout 60% of players say this same goes for the TJ swordmany of the drop % are false so intil someone gets the time to do this i will continue to fight.
o btw this kind of thing is so old try looking at back topics to find stuff