PDA

View Full Version : My old list is getting down there, so here's my new Trade Li

Mindblade
Apr 12, 2001, 01:40 PM
Here we go!

Haves:

<LI>Spread Needle
<LI>Broniac
<LI>Dragon Slayer
<LI>Justice
<LI>Vise
<LI>Lavis Cannon
<LI>Book Of Kanata2
<LI>Bloody Art
<LI>Delsaber's Buster
<LI>Aikko's Frying Pan
<LI>Soul Eater
<LI>Arrest Laser
<LI>Brave Knuckle
<LI>Others, ask if I have it

Wants:

<LI>Giest Raygun(REALLY need this)
<LI>Double Saber
<LI>Tech. Croizer
<LI>Ranger Wall/feild(3 or 4 slotted)
<LI>Caduceus
<LI>Psyco Wand
<LI>C-Sorceror's Cane
<LI>/Battle Units
<LI>All offers will be considered

You Must drop first, and If you trade for the Lavis or Spread, Include some Mind Materials. Thanks guys.

Mindblade,
The Self-Proclaimed MAG professor

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-04-12 12:49 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-04-12 14:01 ]</font>

daveheats
Apr 12, 2001, 02:15 PM
yo mindblade I have got a HUNTER FIELD which I found recently. I am willing to swap that and 3 mind materials for spread needle ( thats if it can be used by hunters). If not, then ill take lavis cannon
peace
dave
mail me again at [email protected] to let me know m8.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: daveheats on 2001-04-12 12:29 ]</font>

Mindblade
Apr 12, 2001, 02:50 PM
No thanks. I am about to reply to your own trading post.

Mindblade
Apr 12, 2001, 04:02 PM
NEW: Just came back from v.hard forest, with 2 new things to add to the list. Arrest Laser and Brave Knuckles for trade now.

JacobStormheart
Apr 12, 2001, 04:23 PM
Whoa! I wan the brave knuckle! There was something on my list that you wanted. I'm not sure what it was right now but I'll strait trade ya for what ever.

Mindblade
Apr 12, 2001, 06:11 PM
Yea, I want your TP/Revival. I'm not so sure I want to part with mmy Knuckle yet. It was the first rare I found. Hmmm. I'll just find another. When can you trade? e-mail me at [email protected] to work something out.

W-Piss
Apr 12, 2001, 07:45 PM
I got LOTS dbl saber....
trade with you!!
please!!

Wu
Apr 12, 2001, 08:08 PM
I have a Geist Raygun, a dbl saber, and I find tons of mind mats every time I go through the Ruins.

Problem is, I dont see anything on your list I dont have that I want, anything else you are willing to give up?

JacobStormheart
Apr 12, 2001, 09:09 PM
Well hey before we make any deal check out my list again I just added new stuff.

Mindblade
Apr 12, 2001, 10:24 PM
W-Piss: Sorry man, I just got one from a friend.

Wu: Not really. What are you looking for?

Jacob: OK, I'm checking now. Kinda intrested in Giest Raygun, but that won't be needed if I can get that TP/Revival from you.

Wu
Apr 12, 2001, 10:44 PM
Actually, I feel bad asking for a lot for these things.
But, high percentage Dragon Slayers (my best are 35% machine, or 20% Dark), good % gae bolgs, which I know can be bought in stores (I like partisans, my best right now is Brionoc 40% dark).
Really, anything like that. "Common" rare hunter weapons, good percents. Its fun to cause more damage with an ordinary Dragon Slayer or Brionic than these chainsawd people can cause.

JacobStormheart
Apr 13, 2001, 01:02 PM
Well like I said I don't use either my HP or TP/ revival much at all and I never use hand guns anymore I use mechs so how about this.

HP/Revival
TP/Revival
Giest Raygun
Double Saber +2
for
Brave Knuckle
Lavis Cannon
Dragon Slayer
And you tell me what the Book of Kantan1 does, it's the only thing I don't know what it does.

Mindblade
Apr 13, 2001, 02:17 PM
Jacob, I'm sorry, but beleive it or not, I just found TP/Revival. and with that, I don't ned a Giest Raygun or a Double Saber. Thanks though.

daveheats
Apr 13, 2001, 02:54 PM
yo jacob ill trademy dragon slayer+9 for your double saber+2?mail me at [email protected] if youre interested, as this forum is the slowest Ive ever seen
peace
dave

Loki
Apr 13, 2001, 08:15 PM
Ill give to an agito 1977 for the soul eater. prvate or instant message me.