PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Group - Hidden Research Labs?

Kadou
Jan 14, 2004, 08:45 PM
NO - MORE - GROUP - FICS.

Ketchup345
Jan 14, 2004, 08:45 PM
Ok, the rules: No controlling other characters; Fine, only a little though, like what some monster is doing nearby.
Only items in PSO Episodes 1&2 allowed
3 characters total, only one per team
Use BBcode whenever possible

Mission briefing by the Principal and Hunter's Guild:
Principal: "Ok, thank you for assembling here today. We think we may have found 3 more research labs that were created by people that did not want to be ruled by Pioneer 1. These labs are on islands that form a triangle, each is 25 Miles from each other."

Hunter's Guild representative:
"We have called you to do some excavating of these islands. The preferable teams are:
2 FOrce, preferably at least one FOmarl, for the excellent support
2 HUnters
4 RAngers, since the area is most likely very dangerous and RAngers have the advantage due to their ability to take out creatures before they can be hurt
We are sending one team to each possible site. We have only confirmed the existance of 2 types of enemies on these islands: Gees and Gibbons.

Each team will also have a leader. The leader for the northernmost island is Kristen, a RAmarl; for the Easternmost island, a FOmarl, Tifa; and we are still looking for a third team leader."

Edit: Next part:
Principal:
"The three islands are all different. The northernmost island is a jungle, the westernmost is a dormant volcano, and the easternmost is covered with ice. The Research Labs are all hidden well. Have fun, good luck, and sign up for the trips below."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-01-15 06:38 ]</font>

Jaks
Jan 14, 2004, 08:50 PM
yeah, mine screwed it up, and withthe "no controlling peoples characters." That makes it more like forum role play.

Sord
Jan 14, 2004, 08:54 PM
maybe we should do a group fic RP style. I used to RP back when i was 10-12. I was a supporter of a group called the Bounty Hunters. The site was http://www.hbzallday.com , might be shut down now though. If not, someone tell them Elemental_Kid says hi. If no one remembers me, just tell them to forget it. Of course that's a request.

I wonder if Trasgado still goes there...and Pure_Sorcery...i miss them.

Kadou
Jan 14, 2004, 09:08 PM
I still RP from time to time, but no one on htis site wants to. That, or they don't know how to (does not imply an assumption).

Sord
Jan 14, 2004, 09:10 PM
On 2004-01-14 18:08, Kadou wrote:
I still RP from time to time, but no one on htis site wants to. That, or they don't know how to (does not imply an assumption).

I wouldn't mind, but i doubt a lot of people know how to. They would probably all start godmoding, that always ticks me off.

Ketchup345
Jan 15, 2004, 09:40 AM
On 2004-01-14 18:10, Sord wrote:

On 2004-01-14 18:08, Kadou wrote:

I wouldn't mind, but i doubt a lot of people know how to. They would probably all start godmoding, that always ticks me off.

Ok, sdo not a Fanfic, but rather and RP, in a way I guess. And no Godmoding.

KaFKa
Jan 15, 2004, 09:27 PM
ketchup, just let it be. let the group fics die, so we can all have a break http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

on the roleplay thing: if i werent in vampire the masquerade, D&D, had a fanfic, and wasnt writing some other things, i would be happy to do it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TalonHUcast
Jan 16, 2004, 12:40 PM
i tried to do one not to long ago but they shot down my idea to.

Garanz2
Jan 16, 2004, 01:29 PM
I don't know how to do rps yet, but I'm always willing to learn. I'm gonna be setting up a new tourney soon, too, so that should bring a little more competitive fun to fanworks. If anyone has an idea for the setup/theme plz pm it to me.

Back on topic, group fics aren't really the thing right now, because
a) The last few fell flat on their faces
b) Some of the best groupie participants havent been around much lately.
c) Everyone's waiting for the next tournament! (shameless self-promotion as usual!)