PDA

View Full Version : hunters licence

JAXX6888
Jan 15, 2004, 11:13 AM
ok how does it work cos im not sure and i desperately want this game.
do you sign up to a hunter licence after you 30 day free trial?
or do you submit you credit details then get your 30 days?
after your 30 days do you re subscribe or does it automatically cost you money from then on?
im in the uk.

rena-ko
Jan 15, 2004, 11:22 AM
european HL:

-still 30 days free afaik.
-after that time, you need to buy a HL
for this you need a valid credit card (mastercard or visa is recommended, but others may work as well)
-you will have to manually renew the HL (if you want to quit, let it expire, if you want to buy 2 months in a row, you can do so as well)

have fun

Butoden
Jan 15, 2004, 12:32 PM
ok how does it work cos im not sure and i desperately want this game. You can play offline too, it's not ONLINE-ONLY game.

Rich_T
Jan 15, 2004, 01:30 PM
As above you can play offl9ine if you want, but the longevity of the game will be somewhat shorter than it would be if you play online.

The signing up process for the EU version is as follows ( after settng up your ntetwork/BBA/modem)

click on homepage, and then sign up, next create a username and a password for your account, (write them down and keep them safe) enter your serial number and access key, thats it you have 30days to play PSO.

After the 30 day period is up, you will get a message telling you "Expiration of hunters licence cuts, please renew freshly" in English this means that your HL has expired and you need to buy a new one.
to do this you need to visit the payment site either vai the homepage function on the pso menu or the playsega site, and enter your username and password, followed by your credit/debit card details, you need to visit this site each time you want to renew your HL.

Bibi2k4
Jan 15, 2004, 01:34 PM
Is there any IMPORTANT differencies between the online and offline game?? (except for the online only quests)
Thanks a lot!!

ERS
Jan 15, 2004, 02:00 PM
On 2004-01-15 10:34, Bibi2k4 wrote:
Is there any IMPORTANT differencies between the online and offline game?? (except for the online only quests)
Thanks a lot!!

Well... online, you have a team..

heyf00L
Jan 15, 2004, 02:36 PM
Um, offline is boring? That's pretty important IMO.

philip
Jan 15, 2004, 03:08 PM
Yes there is some only online wepons. The quest like you sad, TEAM, And to play with other players in the whole world!

Liquid_Bacon
Jan 15, 2004, 04:16 PM
Online is infinitely more entertaining than offline. There's no way I could have logged as many PSO hours as I have if I only played offline.

rhymmney
Jan 15, 2004, 06:33 PM
Online play is just way more fun and infinately more interesting as you get the benefits of team play(if you have a good team, that is...) As far as the HL- I get charged monthly but do not have to sign up for a new HL monthly... it just gets billed. Good for me.. good for Sega... whatever...