PDA

View Full Version : s berrills arms

maxthunder1
Jan 15, 2004, 05:40 PM
hi all! Iam looking for the sinow berrills arms, but heres the thing: I have only seen them dropped online. Dose anyone know if they are only dropped online or can they be found offline as well.

ERS
Jan 15, 2004, 05:42 PM
As with ANY other item that is dropped, it can be found offline as well as online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ERS on 2004-01-15 14:44 ]</font>

cHaOsMaZtA
Jan 15, 2004, 10:56 PM
actually several dropped items cant be found offline. such as those dropped by ill gill, dell lily, epsilon, other forms of mericarol. GRRRR... I'm offline i cant get stuff from those buggers.

Skorpius
Jan 16, 2004, 12:10 AM
On 2004-01-15 19:56, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:
actually several dropped items cant be found offline. such as those dropped by ill gill, dell lily, epsilon, other forms of mericarol. GRRRR... I'm offline i cant get stuff from those buggers.

technically, you COULD find those items if they existed in a wuest you could play offline

Eihwaz
Jan 16, 2004, 01:22 AM
On 2004-01-15 14:40, maxthunder1 wrote:
hi all! Iam looking for the sinow berrills arms, but heres the thing: I have only seen them dropped online. Dose anyone know if they are only dropped online or can they be found offline as well.

Yes, indeed. S-Berril's Arms are dropped by...Sinow Berril...in CCA in all difficulties. I'm not sure, but someone reliable once told me that Redria in Hard mode finds them fairly easily.

S-Berril's Hands#0, which you'll get after Montague creates them, are pathetic daggers. However, fully grind them and use the Berril Photon (purchased from Gallon's Shop) to get S-Berril's Hands#1, the 4th strongest Daggers in the game. They're very cool looking, they have this sort of "Predator"-style warping affect around your hand.

Crystal_Shard
Jan 16, 2004, 04:01 AM
On 2004-01-15 19:56, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:

Wait for PSO Plus. Those enemies are offline there.
Or just import if you're using the JP ver of PSO.

kingmurp
Jan 16, 2004, 06:18 AM
I found mine by accident on a skyly vhard run.

Superguppie
Jan 16, 2004, 06:23 AM
On 2004-01-16 01:01, Crystal_Shard wrote:
Wait for PSO Plus. Those enemies are offline there.
Or just import if you're using the JP ver of PSO.

That leaves us with Christmass Present, Jack'o'Lantern and Easter Egg. Those will drop online only...

Armok
Jan 16, 2004, 06:42 AM
Mine got dropped online. The basic daggers are rubbish. Also i dont particularly like the #1 version either look really cool though as stated