PDA

View Full Version : I finally got PSO for xbox yay

JAXX6888
Jan 16, 2004, 07:13 AM
ok iv got pso and i have a few questions.
when i log in i only have a choice of 3 ships to enter.
one named 51:isope or something
one namd 52:alexandrite
and 53:jesper
is this right or should there be more?
why dont many people play episode 2?
and are the servers always so empty in all 3 ships there was a grand total of about 25 people most were foreign or didnt have a headset so to talk to them i had to type out messages using the on screen keyboard.
Im in the uk and im looking for a good bunch of legit low level players with voice communication

-Luke-
Jan 16, 2004, 07:28 AM
No, those are the only ships. Last time I was on most games were Ult and locked, but most people had headsets. Hmmm...how low is low level? Because I made a new HUmar a while ago, and hes lvl 44, and thas quite low...
Luke

JAXX6888
Jan 16, 2004, 07:30 AM
im level 10 i only got it today.
people on forums have been telling me to stay away from apetite servers what are they on about

-Luke-
Jan 16, 2004, 07:38 AM
Hmmm...I didn't go there, but maybe thats the Xbox equivalent to Vega, where everyone gets their dupes and hacks, Al rappies etc. I could power level you and help you if you want tomorow maybe. Just so you know, I lent my headset to a friend, so its word select for me...
Luke

Toruxxx
Jan 17, 2004, 09:26 PM
On 2004-01-16 04:30, JAXX6888 wrote:
im level 10 i only got it today.
people on forums have been telling me to stay away from apetite servers what are they on about

lol thats for the US psox dun worry about that lol they thought u was from US im guessing but the 3 ships are all ok but iolite is mostly for english ppl and alex is french and last one is for germans really thats how its became now.

Me and my friend go on late at night so if u go on quite late we will play wit ya and help ya out ^_^

-Luke-
Jan 18, 2004, 08:31 AM
Yeah? I didn't know that. When I was on aaaaages ago, like early 2003, so many lobbies were full of French people and English people spamming against the other side. And all games were like:
No french
French r ghey
no english
stupid english
Etc.
Luke