PDA

View Full Version : Ominous clouds rising: A new love scene from Gnarled Rose

Gnarled_rose
Jan 17, 2004, 12:42 AM
Well, I was bored, and since I can't figure out a love story between Flowen and Rico, I came out with this.
Like many other things I write, it has no beginning, and I don't plan on continuing it. Don't ask me to write more, or you "may" be flamed horrendously by anonymous sources.
I have power on the internet. Remember that.
Gyro looked around carefully. He was a RAnewm, and liked what he saw. The small expanse of forest lay quietly, waiting for him and his special guest.
"Gyro, is that you?" A delicately feminine voice called out from behind a tree. Once again, she played around with him name as if it were an inside joke. He hated it, of course.
"It's pronounced 'yeer-o', thanks. And yes, so you can stop hiding, Nikki."
"Sorry, but it wouldn't be the first time someone's surprised me in the forest, Hildeblues and Al rappies aside." Nikki Erl stepped out from behind her inconspicuous hiding spot of a tree. She was a HUmarl, and stood rather confidently now that her boyfriend was here.
"Hildeblues and Al rappies? That's nothing." He began his story as they both loosened up, but was waiting for the other person to sit down. "Today, I found a Ticcel."
"Ticcel? What's a Ticcel?" She asked curiously, and he got into a strange stance as if he would act out his story.
"One of these." He said, and leapt at her. He tickled her, and she fell to the ground laughing.
"Where do you come up with those?" She asked with tears of laughter in her eyes and sighed.
"Oh, you know...One look into those eyes of yours and it's like Heaven opens up."
"You can never give me a straight answer, can you? It's always some little quip to get me to kiss you."
"So, it worked?"
"Yes." She said matter-of-factly, and kissed him while embracing him close. They seemed content, as young lovers are, to simply lie there and look into the sky forever. Of course, they would have if Gyro's stomach hadn't given it's two meseta.
"Heh. Sorry." He said sheepishly, simultaneously looking around for any kind of berry or fruit. When none made itself available, he began fishing through his pockets.
"Um...dear?"
"Sorry, but the picnic's not for another three days. But maybe we can head back to Pioneer I. Besides, we don't want to miss the information beam of Pioneer II."

Chaos_Phoenix
Jan 17, 2004, 02:27 AM
It's an interesting little blurb, and it's a shame that you don't want to continue it. But,I'm not one to judge, so do as you please. The one thing I must say is this: Forget I said anything...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaos_Phoenix on 2004-01-17 14:44 ]</font>

odie2088
Jan 17, 2004, 02:31 AM
i like it...i need to read your fanfics i think you have one, but right now i dont remember wher eim at or where im posting...(hopes to not get banned)

Monomate
Jan 17, 2004, 02:38 PM
brilliant!

And about the way you start and end your stories abruptly...i like it...

anyway, i love reading your work, it's always very deep...and they're more than just a simple story about PSO, they're more than just a complex story about PSO...they're deep and they have deeper more complex emotions and such...(argh...i can't write what i'm trying to say the words aren't coming!!!)

anyway,

keep writing, i'll keep reading...

edit: btw gnarled, I worship you...*builds shrine to Gnarled_Rose*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Monomate on 2004-01-17 16:14 ]</font>

Skett
Jan 17, 2004, 07:05 PM
Not a bad little story. To bad we all know what is going to happen to them later on. It has a cool, care free attitude.

Good job Thorny.

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 09:37 PM
i love love stories. I makes me yurn for someone special. Im inspired, my next fic will be a love story, i just have to finish abnormality and work a bit on fallen angel! rose person, you have inspired me!

Sord
Jan 17, 2004, 10:24 PM
On 2004-01-16 21:42, Gnarled_rose wrote:
Of course, they would have if Gyro's stomach hadn't given it's two meseta.

sounds like me

Gnarled_rose
Jan 17, 2004, 11:10 PM
rose person
She just called me "rose person." I'm not sure whether to be excited to be called a person for once, or to be insulted to JUST be called a person.
Am I not a man? If you cut me open with a three inch shiv, do I not bleed? Do I not laugh at the misfortunes of others? Do I not have desires of a white picket house in Vermont with 2.5 children?
Just a person. I need to go cry now.

Forget I said anything.. I always do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gnarled_rose on 2004-01-17 20:13 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 11:20 PM
for the record, i am a straight man...

Sord
Jan 17, 2004, 11:28 PM
On 2004-01-17 18:37, Temjin-On wrote:
rose person, you have inspired me!

On 2004-01-17 20:10, Gnarled_rose wrote:

rose person
She just called me "rose person."

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif poor temmy, everyone thinks he's a girl, probably the avatar.

Kadou
Jan 17, 2004, 11:30 PM
You know, I think I'm gonna start doing random little blurb things like this. Seems like a good idea to get a few of the ideas floating around in my head out so I can write the next chapter of Revelations.

Temjin-On
Jan 17, 2004, 11:48 PM
Okay then... Rose Man Person who wants 2.5 children in a house with a white picket fence in Vermont.