PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: TTF something new

kingmurp
Jan 17, 2004, 09:16 AM
So I was playing through the quest and did the dragon trick. I noticed something though. It was a white and purple pillar of light in the snow field. The purple and white rings suddenly hopped into my mind. So with my friend we tried it again. With our respective rings equipped. Stood in the light, but nothing happened. There's got to be some kind of trick with this. I'm hoping that it leads to a shiny red box n.n

Dhylec
Jan 17, 2004, 11:19 AM
yeah, i've seen those too when played as the dragon, but couldn't to anything else except looked >_<

PJ
Jan 17, 2004, 12:00 PM
I believe those rings heal you while you're playing as the dragon. That's it.

Reiya
Jan 17, 2004, 03:41 PM
lol, what dragon trick?

navci
Jan 17, 2004, 03:46 PM
On 2004-01-17 06:16, kingmurp wrote:
So I was playing through the quest and did the dragon trick. I noticed something though. It was a white and purple pillar of light in the snow field. The purple and white rings suddenly hopped into my mind. So with my friend we tried it again. With our respective rings equipped. Stood in the light, but nothing happened. There's got to be some kind of trick with this. I'm hoping that it leads to a shiny red box n.n

I think that is the marker of where the "Dragon-player" is. To show that one of the person is the dragon now, in case your teammate hasn't told you about it.

But, I am all up for possibilities.

Butoden
Jan 17, 2004, 04:23 PM
On 2004-01-17 09:00, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
I believe those rings heal you while you're playing as the dragon. That's it.

I'm pretty sure SUPAH_CHAO is more right then you are though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

purhaze
Jan 17, 2004, 06:36 PM
When some one is the dragon, and the dragon steps on a team member it will shrink him, one of the rings brings him to normal size.

The other ring is for when your hit by the dragon, and you cant use your techs, it heals that.

Xeno_M
Jan 18, 2004, 08:10 AM
I pwned j00!! Your dragon skills are no match for my Demo Comet!! And i didn't think the rings were anything specail. The first time you were the dragon, you were emitting giant purple rings, like the ones on the snow field. Figured it had something to do with that. And your a stingy dragon! Why couldn't you of dropped me my Holy Ray!

Brings up a question. You can still get the rare when someone is playing as the dragon right? Someone has had to see something drop... Like a 1/6 Diska of Braveman or something...