PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: As of yet untitled

Monomate
Jan 17, 2004, 06:19 PM
Ok, this is probably going to be weird. But, whatever!

This fic will involve characters from several different games (Soul Calibur II, Fire Emblem, PSO, etc...), and it is a joint project between Stormsworder and myself.

Enjoy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Monomate on 2004-01-17 15:20 ]</font>

odie2088
Jan 17, 2004, 06:27 PM
where is it though...*blinks*...*looks around aimlessly*...is it here?

Monomate
Jan 17, 2004, 06:29 PM
On 2004-01-17 15:27, odie2088 wrote:
where is it though...*blinks*...*looks around aimlessly*...is it here?

ah...hmmm...we're pondering who will write first...stormsworder will write first...

so...

enjoy! once it gets here lol!

Stormsworder
Jan 17, 2004, 06:31 PM
Danielle, Rico, Rick, Lyn, and Hector were all sitting in Rick's house doing nothing. Neo G Red, a small palm-sized robot, was being chased around the house by Plasma Dragon, a slightly bigger robot. Their Mags were watching them with interest. "So," Lyn asked, "what should we do today?" Danielle was still watching the robots. "Besides watching these two, I dunno." Neo G Red darted under the couch and the dragon ran smack into it. The phone rang and Rico answered it. "Hey, Danielle. It's Yoshimitsu." The Ranger took the phone. "Hey Yosh. What's up?"

odie2088
Jan 17, 2004, 06:35 PM
thats...a chapter? thats....that makes...well....thats..thats short. lol

Stormsworder
Jan 17, 2004, 06:38 PM
It's not a chapter. We are just takin turns to post a part.

Monomate
Jan 17, 2004, 06:41 PM
"I would prefer you not call me Yosh. For it is I, Yoshimitsu. As for what is up, I have completed my meditations, and would like you to join me in Coral City."

"If you insist, Yoshi!" Danielle laughed. "Ok, we'll see in Coral City soon!"

"We shall see each other then." Yoshimitsu hung up, and sighed. He looked into the sky and wondered what would happen in the days to come, then he walked towards where his friend Rebecca stood watching.

"Oh...I didn't think you could see me," Rebecca said as the pink samurai approached.

"I've known you were following me since my meditations."

"Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude...I just...wanted to know what you were doing, that's all."

"It is ok my friend. Come, we must meet Danielle and the others in Coral City." The RAmarls eyes brightened at this, and they walked toward the city.

Stormsworder
Jan 17, 2004, 06:46 PM
Neo G Red and Plasma Dragon were still fighting on their way to Coral City. "G Red, will you please stop?" He flew towards Danielle, then turned away. "Gah!" The dragon ran straight into her. Danielle grabbed the dragon by its throat and shook it hard. "If you don't stop, I'll have you turned into scrap metal!" The robot was released and it flew towards Hector. "If you do anything to me," he said, "I will personally cut you in half." He lifted his Wolf Beil. "Got it?" Plasma Dragon nodded. Yoshimitsu was waiting for them with a RAmarl. "So, Yosh, what do you want?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stormsworder on 2004-01-17 15:48 ]</font>

odie2088
Jan 17, 2004, 06:55 PM
ohhhhhhhh i see...i like it...*reads again*

Monomate
Jan 17, 2004, 07:10 PM
A lone figure watched as a group approached the samurai, and exchanged words, then they headed in another direction. The figure sighed, and continued to follow the pink figure walking away from him.

"Okay, so what is there to do in Coral City?" Danielle asked.

"I am looking for a man by the name of Sain, he would be a powerful ally of ours should we ever need him." Yoshimitsu answered.

"But...what would we ever need an ally against? All threats to our way of life have been vanquished..." Rebecca said.

"I sense a great evil growing in the East. I know not what it is, but it is gaining power, and I fear that it will seek to destroy our way of life here." Yoshimitsu replied. Rico and Lyn listend with interest.

"Wait...does anyone notice anything strange?" Rick asked.

"Other than a complete and total lack of sound..." Danielle replied. They all turned around. Neo Red G and Plasma Dragon were nowhere to be seen.

"Looking for your little friends?" said a voice from above. They looked up. There stood a man dressed in armor, holding a lance.

"Who are you?" Rico asked cautiously.

"I am Sain. A Cavalier of great renkown."

"What have you done with our friends?" Danielle demanded.

"Absolutely nothing." Sain jumped down. "They are only a little ways back, still sparring with each other." The group looked puzzled, this was not the answer they had expected. Sain laughed, "Come now, I would like to join your merry group, now let's go find your friends, yes?"

Stormsworder
Jan 17, 2004, 07:19 PM
Neo G Red and Plasma Dragon were now fighting with another robot, the dragon-like Garuda. "What must I do to stop these two?" Danielle groaned. She walked over and grabbed her own robots. Garuda looked up at her and watched. Plasma Dragon was quaking in fear and G Red just stared. "Will the two of you just stop for once?" G Red looked away. "He started it." The RAmarl sighed. She jogged back to the others with Garuda in tow. It saw Yoshimitsu and landed on his shoulder. "What is this cursed contraption? Get it off of me!" Lyn laughed. "It likes you. I think it wants you to be its master." The samurai stared at Garuda in amazement. "So anyway, what is this evil force you felt?" Hector asked.

Black000Moon
Jan 19, 2004, 01:17 AM
mono even play fire emblem or sc2? and where is Sophitia? you need the hot chick I mean you have Lyn already but...ugh...need Sophitia

Stormsworder
Jan 19, 2004, 11:55 AM
He must have if he knows who Sain is. But I have doubts. You see, Sain is a lady's man and he is constantly trying to impress them. I, on the other hand, own all four games that we have characters from. (PSO, SCII, Gotcha Force, Fire Emblem)

Monomate
Jan 19, 2004, 02:17 PM
On 2004-01-18 22:17, Black000Moon wrote:
mono even play fire emblem or sc2? and where is Sophitia? you need the hot chick I mean you have Lyn already but...ugh...need Sophitia

Cassandra > Sophitia

Seung Mina > Everybody else http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and yes i own them both...although i haven't played Fire Emblem in a while cuz i's stuck!!!

anyway, continuing on...

---
"Namu...I am not yet sure, but I know it is a malignant force, and means to do evil to our world." Yoshimitsu answered.

"You know, samurai, that really doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know." Sain retorted. Rebecca laughed and Sain grinned, Yoshimitsu fell silent. "At least I have a name to go with this dark power: Nergal. Although, other than that, I know no more than our pink friend here."

Rebecca laughed, "To the East!" She shouted, and set off running in that direction.
---

Stormsworder
Jan 19, 2004, 07:37 PM
I have deleted what was here before because my friend actually typed it. Never leave a reply box open when you have to leave the room.

(OCC: Did you get my PM Monomate? I really need to talk to you come Friday. Be on your AIM then)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stormsworder on 2004-01-23 14:13 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 19, 2004, 07:46 PM
ok, in Stormsworders paragraphs, i find myself utterly confuzled and have to reread it over. Some of them still don't make sense.