PDA

View Full Version : Resist Holy location

Thepandaman
Jan 18, 2004, 09:20 AM
I've checked the guides & forums for resist holy locations and all I can find is ppl trying to get past falz and someone mentioning "use a resist holy". Anyway, I'm training up Pyro again (my Fomar), since the original was corrupted, and if my ease of going through the lvls continue, I'll be up against v.hard falz at about 35-40, pretty much the same as:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71384&forum=7

I know resist holy is good for falz, and I want to find one quickly, (lol, though i am willing to search for it) so is there a location for it? or is it just a random drop item?

VulpesMundi
Jan 18, 2004, 09:40 AM
It's pretty much a random drop. Just about any critter or box that drops random units in VH and Ult should eventually cough one up. However, I suggest looking for God/HP more than Resist/Holy. Resist/Holy has very little purpose in the game. It will reduce damage from Falz's Grants (H thru Ult), and reduce damage from Gran Sorceror's Grants (Ult only). A God/HP is useful anywhere, anytime, against anything. If you have an ID (particularly Skyly) that can find God/HPs, I suggest you hunt for some. If you don't have a good ID for God/HPs, you should be able to randomly find Resist/Light in the shop long before you reach Falz. You should also be able to randomly find Resist/Saint in the shop once you hit level 43+, but that may be too little, too late for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2004-01-18 06:44 ]</font>

-Luke-
Jan 18, 2004, 09:50 AM
Yeah, while messing around on VH skyly I found 2 Nars in a room, + 160 heath for me!
Luke

kitomaka_ck
Jan 18, 2004, 10:16 AM
Well a Resist/Holy will reduce grants damage, but... Vulp is right, if you have the hp to survive his slash, then you will have the hp to survive his grants. Try searching for a Nar/Lily in caves normal, I think they can drop Dragon/HP. (+40)

ERS
Jan 18, 2004, 11:01 AM
Why would he do that when he can do it in VH for a God/HP? Unless he has the wrong ID for it, that would just be stupid.

Soukosa
Jan 18, 2004, 01:03 PM
Funny how we have all of these people suggesting that they go after a God/HP, when it seems that they don't even have the proper ID to get one. Anyways, the Resist/Holy is a 6th level unit and they start to show up at the beginning of V. Hard for most of the IDs.

KingChaos
Jan 18, 2004, 01:13 PM
why not trade A perfect resist

Thepandaman
Jan 19, 2004, 09:21 AM
OK, thanx for the advice. I was considering searching for a God HP anyway. My friend's character is in V.hard mode with a skyly, and if that fails, I know an Oran that's nearly in Ultimate. The anoying thing is that I'm a redria, and I only find them in Ultimate, which is what I need them for in the first place lol!