PDA

View Full Version : Getting to the bottom of the RoboChao business

diospadre
Apr 12, 2001, 11:32 PM
Ok, people, like a bunch of you, I have a Parts of RoboCHao that is burning a hole in my cubbyhole, and I want to use it. But of course, I don't know how. What I want to do here is to eliminate all possibilites on how to get this mag.

What I need you guys to do is throw out some possibilities. Here's what I've found based on my own experience.

-200/120/200 A mag which is simply maxed in level, sync, and iq will not accept the parts. I know this because I tried it on my current mag.

My three main theories are this:

-Your mag must have levels greater than 70 for two of its attributes.
-Your mag must have leveled higher than 100 for one of its attributes.
-Its all based on section ID.

Now If any of you could eliminate some possibilities, or throw out some new theories, that would be great. For those of you who do have a robochao that you evolved yourself, could you please give us information on you and your mag (levels, sec. id, char type, etc) so that we will have something to go off? Thanks

Mindblade
Apr 13, 2001, 11:36 AM
Get ready for a wild one:

I'm guessing Opa Opa, Chao, and Mechchao are all in the same "evo group". That means, they all can use the parts/heart if the same kind of conditions are met. Opa Opa can use it's heart when MIND is more than 100. I'm guessing Chao can use it's heart when DEX or POW is over 100, nnot sure which one yet. Once we figure out which one the chao needs, the other one works with Mechchao. Any Thoughts?

Mindblade,
The self-proclaimed MAG professor

Andromeda
Apr 13, 2001, 01:55 PM
I'd like to offer some info on Chao (not Robo):
A little while ago when I accidentally unplugged my controller while loading a game (DUH!), all of my in-bank and on-character items were deleted. One of my best PSO buddies really pulled through for me and hooked me up with a Chao! This particular Chao had EVERY attribute at 50, IQ was at 200, SYNC was at 0%, PB's were Pilla, Farlla, Golla. I raised the SYNC up to the max, and funky Chao was a pretty awesome little mag! THANK U Yella Jacket !!! Is there a possibility that it was hacked?? ---maybe... but not by Yella (I have know way of telling). Hope this info helps. ;P

Christer
Apr 13, 2001, 02:06 PM
Ney, My chao has all stats of 50. And it isn't hacked, due to My IQ is 190 and Syncro 50. So try getting all your stats to 50 and try it. Or, maybe 37. Try 37 first.

Drake
Apr 13, 2001, 03:23 PM
I can't get Parts of RoboChao to work, either. --; The Mag I'm using is 65/135/0/0, with IQ and Synchro both maxed.

Chao must have at least thirty-five in all attributes... or is it above thirty-five? ^^;

Razma
Apr 13, 2001, 10:53 PM
Well I'm very confused about this!!!! The ONLY thing that seems to be conclusive is that the ppl that used the parts were male.......hhhhmmmmm, one guy used it, and he's in Whiteill, as am I though, but my character is a girl, and when another male character made my Robo, the mag we did it with was lvl 65 and the stats were like 13/22/11/24....so this tosses out all my prior theories and those of others....Plz comfirm or deny THIS therory......lets try to clear this up!

Drake
Apr 13, 2001, 11:12 PM
Level sixty-five?! ... What was the Mag's form before you used the Parts?

I was informed earlier today that a RoboChao can only be made from a Pian or an Opa-Opa, but that can't be right... can it?