PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: Parasitic gene "flow"

Cennick
Jan 18, 2004, 09:05 PM
Hey i was fighting Olga Flow and i realized that i might be able to get parasitic gene flow from him does anyone know how i might i beat him and couldn't find it i just want to know where i can get it and how i can make it into a wepon. If you have a guid then e-mail it to me at Cennick@[email protected][email]

anwserman
Jan 18, 2004, 09:07 PM
Um, you can't.

It hasn't been released yet, so its impossible. Though, if you're really interested, talk to people on Apatite and they'll provide a HACKED, NON-LEGIT OLGA FLOW DNA ITEM. So yeah, um, I'd just wait this idea out....

soulja2244
Jan 19, 2004, 12:06 AM
DNA is legit.

Cennick
Jan 19, 2004, 01:20 AM
Ok, I am not sure what to say i have seen a bunch of guys and i'v seen it say it was on the xbox on this site but if it relly hasn't been released yet do you know where i can get the next best thing or somthing better?

anwserman
Jan 19, 2004, 02:26 AM
Hmm... I forgot which item is which now.

The item that Olga Flow drops cannot be acquired at this time (Olga Flow DNA?), however there is something that I think can be acquired legitly (Parasitic Gene Flou?). I'm not sure, I don't really deal with the technicalities since I'll never hope to run across either of them, but the one that Olga drops, which ever one, is not legit.

Eihwaz
Jan 19, 2004, 02:41 AM
On 2004-01-18 23:26, anwserman wrote:

The item that Olga Flow drops cannot be acquired at this time (Olga Flow DNA?), however there is something that I think can be acquired legitly (Parasitic Gene Flou?). I'm not sure, I don't really deal with the technicalities since I'll never hope to run across either of them, but the one that Olga drops, which ever one, is not legit.

Geesh, time to inform. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Olga Flow is programmed to drop the "Parasitic Gene Flow", but the drop rate is currently 0%. Meaning you can't find it. Using this item on a fully ground non-rare Sword/Shotgun/Rod will produce a Dark Flow/Dark Meteor/Dark Bridge, if you're at least Lv. 100, of course. The Dark Flow/Dark Meteor add the most ATP out of all Swords/Shotguns, but they CANNOT COMBO AT ALL. They suck horribly, and only n00bs use them. The Dark Bridge is actually a decent FOrce weapon, but that's another story.

Now, in V1 Days, there was a "Parasitic Gene Flou" which does not do the same thing as our "Parasitic Gene Flow". The "Flou" gene was an obscure Mag cell of some sort. You can't get this either, though, it was removed from the game's data, so no amount of hacking can get it for you. That's it, basically.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-01-18 23:44 ]</font>

anwserman
Jan 19, 2004, 02:43 AM
On 2004-01-18 23:41, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2004-01-18 23:26, anwserman wrote:

Geesh, time to inform. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Olga Flow is programmed to drop the "Parasitic Gene Flow", but the drop rate is currently 0%. Meaning you can't find it. Using this item on a fully ground non-rare Sword/Shotgun/Rod will produce a Dark Flow/Dark Meteor/Dark Bridge, if you're at least Lv. 100, of course. The Dark Flow/Dark Meteor add the most ATP out of all Swords/Shotguns, but they CANNOT COMBO AT ALL. They suck horribly, and only n00bs use them. The Dark Bridge is actually a decent FOrce weapon, but that's another story.

Now, in V1 Days, there was a "Parasitic Gene Flou" which does not do the same thing as our "Parasitic Gene Flow". The "Flou" gene was an obscure Mag cell of some sort. That's it, basically.

Meh. Thanks for informing me.

Eihwaz
Jan 19, 2004, 02:48 AM
On 2004-01-18 23:43, anwserman wrote:
Meh. Thanks for informing me.

Sure, no problem. V1 had a hell of a lot of retarded Mag Cells, that enabled you to more or less get certain mags, but with a lot of time wasted. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Cennick
Jan 19, 2004, 12:37 PM
That brings up another Question fore me. I have seen alot of lower level peolpe, and fore some reson when i was level 52 i saw a level 20 do more dammage than me does it have somthing to do with a mag cell and how may i aquire one of these.

Ketchup345
Jan 19, 2004, 01:26 PM
Mag Cells are recieved from Online-only Holiday Rappies (Hallow and Saint only, not Easter; Love Rappy is not a Holiday Rappy).

They were probably doing more damage because of:
1) More POW on their Mag (185/186 is max that is obtainable legitly)
2) Used Hacked/Duped items
3) Used Max Stat cheat
4) Weapon grind
5) Used many POW Mats