PDA

View Full Version : Bullclaw stingy droppers?

PatserGOUKI
Jan 19, 2004, 10:34 AM
Hi,

as I'm REDRIA, and found all items in ultimate ruins (except 2) which are Psycho Wand form a Gran Sorcerer - inpossible... and a God Technique from a Bullclaw. as i read the Ultimate Rare Item Drop FAQ from HeyF00l, I know It can be found. since I found it all in ult ruins I want to find the god technique. But however I never ever saw a bullclaw drop anything in ultimate, tho I have a lot of hours in the game. Can anyone say it has actually found anything from a bullclaw? and if you are REDRIA, maybe you know the beat time, or how long did it take you to find???

Pround finder of: Tons of Diska Liberator, 2 DF Fields, 3 Red Mechguns, 5 Delsaber's Left Arms, Few Celestial Armors, 1 Meteor Cudgel, 2 Smoking Plates, and 3 Spread Needles.

though I want to find something from a bullclaw... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PatserGOUKI

MaxBuster
Jan 19, 2004, 10:43 AM
PD's. This game has a very sick sense of humor.

Jack
Jan 19, 2004, 11:02 AM
I suppose it's less the rarity of Bulclaws, more the fact that it's difficult to kill them before they split, if you're a Hunter or are using close combat weaponry.

VulpesMundi
Jan 19, 2004, 11:03 AM
In Ultimate I've only seen one drop from a Bulclaw. That was a DF Field on Whitill (quite a bit harder drop than a God/Tech). I've gotten quite a few drops on other difficulties, however. Such drops as the D-Parts ver.2.10 and a DB's Armor, to name a couple. So yeah, it is possible to get items off Bulclaws. Just gotta get lucky, as usual.

PatserGOUKI
Jan 20, 2004, 05:40 AM
On 2004-01-19 08:03, VulpesMundi wrote:
In Ultimate I've only seen one drop from a Bulclaw. That was a DF Field on Whitill (quite a bit harder drop than a God/Tech). I've gotten quite a few drops on other difficulties, however. Such drops as the D-Parts ver.2.10 and a DB's Armor, to name a couple. So yeah, it is possible to get items off Bulclaws. Just gotta get lucky, as usual.

Since I only play ofline most of the time (sometimes online) You can see everything can be found. Two days ago I found my second SMOKING PLATE. But the final item I can get from ruins is God / Tech. Chances are 1/700 I saw from heyF00l's drop chart.
i can however easily kill the bullclaws with my frozen shooter, before they split.
Maybe I should try the quest where I must test the new weapon of Dr. Montague. It has more bullclaws in it...

Thank you for the relies.

PatserGOUKI

Primrose
Jan 20, 2004, 08:58 AM
Try to get Evil Curst off a Bulclaw and you can basically dedicate your life to PSO.
The reason why its so hard to get an item off Bulclaw is because they tend to drop good items.

heyf00L
Jan 20, 2004, 01:43 PM
Well I'm pretty sure you are, but you have to kill it before it drops the claws and turns into a Bulk.

Zarana
Jan 20, 2004, 02:03 PM
If it does split, you can always leave the room. It will reform like a Pan Arms.

Anyway, Bulclaw always seems to drop his items on Hard and V-Hard, but I've only found a few things from him on Ultimate. Two DF Fields in 40 million exp. of Purplenum Ruins and one Kasami Bracer at complete random in Oran.

I know two people who have found his God/Technique, though, so it's definitely possible.

heyf00L
Jan 20, 2004, 02:20 PM
I can't recall ever getting a rare in Ultimate from Bulclaw. I know I've gotten plenty in VHard, tho. And I know a guy that found a God/Technique so it is (of course) possible.

Soukosa
Jan 20, 2004, 02:28 PM
If you ask me, Bulclaws aren't necessarily stingy, they're just uncommon. The Redria Bulclaw drop is about medium in terms of rarity, but if the enemy is isn't that common, it's going to take awhile to get it. Meanwhile, the rares their rares on Hard and V. Hard are of a lower rarity, so they're going to be easier to get.