PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared.

Jaks
Jan 19, 2004, 03:55 PM
On Soul Claibur 2's Weapon Master mode, I got to subchapter 2 and fought a person named George, thing was 'George' was Taki! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

But, how do I get Lizardman?
My guide says to beat all the stages of Alioth and I did that 3 times each, but no Lizrdman!

Tai
Jan 19, 2004, 04:06 PM
Successfully complete sub-chapter 2 in weapon master mode. Lizardman will only be available in two player team battle mode, versus mode, extra versus mode, and basically any mode that involves two players. The only single player mode he is in is practice mode. Lizardman does not have a move list, but most of his grapple moves are similar to Nightmare's.

You have to do the extra missons too

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tai on 2004-01-19 13:07 ]</font>

Jaks
Jan 19, 2004, 04:15 PM
Well, I beat all the stages and the extra, but no Lizardman!

And I knew lizardmans controls from the Gambling Den thing where you are turned into Lizardman.

Maybe I have to beat Chapter 4 Stage 3 the right way?
I beat the normal mission to unlock Alioth.

Eihwaz
Jan 19, 2004, 04:22 PM
On 2004-01-19 12:55, Jaks wrote:
On Soul Claibur 2's Weapon Master mode, I got to subchapter 2 and fought a person named George, thing was 'George' was Taki! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

But, how do I get Lizardman?
My guide says to beat all the stages of Alioth and I did that 3 times each, but no Lizrdman!

To get Lizardman: simply beat the 3rd mission of Alioth (the one near the top of the screen) the 2nd time. And you should get him, I think.

Jaks
Jan 19, 2004, 04:31 PM
Dammit! Now I've played each 4 times. Still no Lizardman!

Kizaragu
Jan 19, 2004, 04:35 PM
You have to fully complete Weapon Master mode.
Every subchapter and the extra missions. The whole shaboogle.
That's how I got him.
I think you have to have purchased all the weapons too, but don't hold me to that.

But remember, I'm from Europe so I'm on PAL.
NTSC may be different...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2004-01-19 13:38 ]</font>

Jaks
Jan 19, 2004, 06:48 PM
On 2004-01-19 13:35, Kizaragu wrote:
You have to fully complete Weapon Master mode.
Every subchapter and the extra missions. The whole shaboogle.
That's how I got him.
I think you have to have purchased all the weapons too, but don't hold me to that.

But remember, I'm from Europe so I'm on PAL.
NTSC may be different...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2004-01-19 13:38 ]</font>

Haha! It worked! I DID need to beat all of the missions! Thanks Kiz!