PDA

View Full Version : Artist request?

Digi-Dolphin
Jan 19, 2004, 11:01 PM
Hi, authoress of Phantasy Crossing Episode 1, here!
I know that my story was just an experiment, but it evolved into something more. I'm working on the sequel as I type this and am planning to create an Episode 3 that may or may not follow the real PSO Ep. 3. Depends on how I like its layout.

Anyway, I drew my own pics of Val but I'm wondering if anyone else wants to give it a shot. So, I'm inviting everyone and anyone to draw what they think Val would look like, whether he's in the Animal Crossing world or trapped in the world of Phantasy Star Online.

Give it a shot! And Raziel Kai, if you can read this or get in contact with me again, I'm still at work on the SD PSO comics, but spriting from scratch is a pain. Remind me to link you to the site where my beta comics are stored. TY!

ladyjaderiver
Jan 20, 2004, 04:01 PM
As always, if you're not in a hurry, I'm willing to take on your request.

(w00t! Lady Red and I can finally be on at the same time - for fifty minutes a day...)

Outrider
Jan 20, 2004, 08:12 PM
Um... I'd kinda like to... but I have no scanner power adapter...

*starts searching again*

I could've sworn I left it up at school...

Skett
Jan 20, 2004, 08:25 PM
Darn, Lady Jade got here first. I was going to say something comical. Oh well.

Sorry but I gotta ask: what is a authoress?

Sord
Jan 20, 2004, 08:28 PM
On 2004-01-20 17:25, Skett wrote:

how about a girl who is an author

ladyjaderiver
Jan 21, 2004, 03:45 PM
On 2004-01-20 17:25, Skett wrote:

Lady Red Comet would reply, but she's banging her head on her keyboard. ("What is A authoress?! It's AN!" *Lady Red continues to bang her head on the keyboard*)

Digi-Dolphin
Jan 26, 2004, 04:23 PM
Like I said, it's open invitation! Anyone who wants to draw him or any of my other hunters can give it a shot. I'm working on getting my drawings touched up in Photoshop and put on the net, but it's gonna take a while. Sorry I took so long to answer, my comp needed a Windows reinstall and it coughed up a hairball when I put my scanner software back in.

BTW an authoress is a female author, like the kind commentators pointed out earlier.