PDA

View Full Version : Paying for online

Draco113
Jan 20, 2004, 12:10 AM
When you pay to play, do you pay per character or per card?

eNvious
Jan 20, 2004, 12:42 AM
yeah i'd like to know that too so someone plz tell how the payment goes??

VioletSkye
Jan 20, 2004, 12:58 AM
You pay only for a universal Hunters License. With that, you can play as many characters on as many cards as you want.

Sayara
Jan 20, 2004, 01:30 AM
Now i ask... Do they recharge the card you use after each month? I dont have to do anything to it correct?

________
Herbal Blend Vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)

Superguppie
Jan 20, 2004, 03:44 AM
If you're in GC/EU you have to take care of the payment every month. For the other systems and other regions I don't know.

Bibi2k4
Jan 20, 2004, 10:05 AM
I haven't palyed the gc version online yet and i was wondering if it was possible to play multiplayer games online...Thanks a lot!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Superguppie
Jan 20, 2004, 10:12 AM
If you mean the split-screen thing with several players on one GC the answer is no you can't. For online each player needs his own GC. (and TV...)
But online is basicaly multiplayer. A team is a maximum of 4 players, that can interact just like offline multiplayer.
In addition to the offline multiplayer possibilities you can trade in a more controled way than a floor-trade, and you have the lobby where no gaming goes on, but more than 4 can sit/run around and chat.

Cap_Canuk
Jan 20, 2004, 12:26 PM
On 2004-01-20 07:12, Superguppie wrote:
If you mean the split-screen thing with several players on one GC the answer is no you can't. For online each player needs his own GC. (and TV...)

I was wondering if 2 GC in the same house and on the same high-speed internet connection as a problem? Do the PSO servers simply recognize the GC's ID? Or is it impossible to connect 2 GCs to the same internet connection?

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 20, 2004, 12:37 PM
On 2004-01-20 09:26, Cap_Canuk wrote:
I was wondering if 2 GC in the same house and on the same high-speed internet connection as a problem? Do the PSO servers simply recognize the GC's ID? Or is it impossible to connect 2 GCs to the same internet connection?

The answer is yes. My wife and I do this regularly (mind you, we both have our own Hunter's Licenses). If you have a LAN with an existing internet connection, you can have any number of GameCubes online at once. The most I've had going at one time was 3. My goal is to eventually get an entire team at one time.

And remember folks: You can make any number of characters with only one Hunter's License, but only one character on that license can be online at a time. (Actually, that's an assumption I've made; I haven't tested it, but I think it's a safe assumption.)