PDA

View Full Version : Guild Card ghosts...

Phoenixrage
Jan 20, 2004, 12:59 AM
Has anyone else noticed, along with the earlier mentioned disappearance (or cover up...) or Celestite8, that the guild card lists have been acting up? I had a friend ask me about members on his list not showing as active but online. Told him it was probably nothing. That was, until everyone I knew has told me, "Hey, I wasn't expecting to see you. Actually, you don't exist, you're not on my guild card list". It's hard to pin the pattern of it, you have to search through any cards that appear not to be online and check the search results for if they really are online or not. And it always seems to switch between who on your list is or isn't online. Huh. I wonder if the two events are related...

Appleicious
Jan 20, 2004, 02:33 AM
I have the same problem and others I talk to have it too. It happened right after the update on 1/15, so ST or MS screwed something up in the updating process.

Phoenixrage
Jan 21, 2004, 12:35 AM
Yeah, that's what I noticed too. Maybe they'll get it squared away during the next quest release in Feb. I hope.

Flint
Jan 22, 2004, 06:31 AM
I notice you guys are Xbox'ers. It's not Sonic team, its xbox live, the whole things a bit screwy at the moment. A friend of mine was in a game of rainbow six playing with 9 people on his friends list, all of which appeared offline on his list!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Liquid_Bacon
Jan 22, 2004, 03:55 PM
Yeah, MotoGP Online is doing it to me too. It's just Xbox live.