PDA

View Full Version : Tournament: PSOW Mortal Kombat!

Pages : [1] 2

Garanz2
Jan 20, 2004, 02:16 PM
Guess what time it is, kids!

Random kid in audience: Today? Why, it's christmas day!

Shut up you.

Yep, tourney four is beginning. Most of you know the rules. Submit a character, they fight, blah blah blah. But now, you get the glory of killing your oppenent in your own unique way! It's PSOW Mortal Kombat!

RULES:

Submit up to 3 characters each. The limit will be dropped if characters are desperately needed. When the number of submitted characters reaches 32, all spaces will be filled and further entrants will be rejected.

Your character will be assigned a number. This number is simply the order of posting. So, the first character posted (Mine) will be number one. The next will be number two, and so on. In the first round, one will fight two, three will fight four, and so on. So if you want to win, submit your characters a little way away from each other so they don't tear each other up.

The tournament takes place over several rounds.
ROUND 1: 32 fighters, 16 battles. Separates the men from the boys.
ROUND 2: 16 fighters, 8 battles Weeding out the lucky ones.
ROUND 3/Quarter Finals: 8 fighters, 4 battles Solid fighting, no pussy stuff here.
ROUND 4/Semi Finals: 4 fighters, 2 battles Only the skilled shall get this far.
ROUND 5/Final: 2 fighters, 1 battle, 1 winner!

The battles will be written by me in my spare time, and will grow in intensity as the tournament progresses.

To participate, post your character's:

NAME
APPEARANCE
WEAPON(s)
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE
WEAKNESS
TAUNT
UP TO FOUR DIFFERENT SIGNATURE FATALITIES - these can be as gory or violent as you wish, but it's not my fault if you get teh banX0rs!

To start off, here is my entrant, number one.

NAME: Gingerbread Jedi
APPEARANCE: A flexible, six-foot tall gingerbread man in a cloak and a helmet that helps him breathe.
WEAPON(s): A candy cane shaped lightsaber. And the force, of course. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: A jedi knight. Uses lightsaber in the normal hack and slash way along with force powers. Recently graduated from padawan to jedi knight.
WEAKNESS: NOT THE BUTTONS! NOT THE BUTTONS!
TAUNT: "Son of a baking tray! YOU SUCK!"
FATALITIES:
1) Your powers are weak, old man. Uses force powers to slowly compact opponent into a small oxo-cube sized lump of matter. Then spits on them.

2) Button beam Three beams fire from the candy buttons on his chest and cut the opponent to pieces in several directions at once.

3) Use the forks! Pulls a giant fork from his pocket and hurls it into the air. Uses a force jump to reach the fork as it flies into the air, then grabs it and uses his own weight to propel it downwards into his opponent's skull.

If this is as successful as the last three tourneys, and I know it will be, this will rock. Hard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-01-20 12:26 ]</font>

Skuda
Jan 20, 2004, 02:30 PM
Eyo Garanz!

NAME: Scott Kuda
APPEARANCE: Short spikey haired HUmar with black garb
WEAPON(s): Bhima Scythe (the chemeleon fell of so Bhima voulenteered as a replacemant)
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: level 150. not to shabby. (Bhima swats Scott in the face)
WEAKNESS: water...defanatly water
TAUNT: Gee hee hee! eat mag!
FATALITIES:
1) Throws day old muffins because lunch just isnt the same unless it's fresh.

2) Photon blast verticle strike. pilla likes comming out of my scythe rod. (shoves him back in)

3) eats a banana and lets the opponent slip on it. good old cartoon comedy

Skuda
Jan 20, 2004, 02:33 PM
numero two!

NAME: Iykthius 6
APPEARANCE: Black Hucast with classic kireek head.
WEAPON(s): Sister on a stick Iykthius 6's lil' sister clair saudered on a metal rod.
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: likes laughing evily
WEAKNESS: innocence
TAUNT: Kwahaha! At least siblings are good for something!
FATALITIES:
none. Iykthius just likes to sit back and watch the enemies beat up on his poor sister.

Skuda
Jan 20, 2004, 02:36 PM
ere's number three!

NAME: The super amazing cat of cute fuzzyness (AKA Koneko)
APPEARANCE: Scott's little callico cat
WEAPON(s): Sand paper tounge... ACK THE CUTENESS!!
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: playes with mice?
WEAKNESS: dryer. static and cats don't mix
TAUNT: mew!
FATALITIES:
1) grows 20 times her normal size and devours the opponent like a fancy feast dinner

Hikara
Jan 20, 2004, 02:52 PM
NAME: The FEAR ME guy
APPEARANCE: A large man in a cloak. Nobody has ever really seen him...
WEAPON(s): His cloak can envelope other enemies, and his hands/spiked knuckles
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: very much martial arts, and pressure points
WEAKNESS: Um... being loved?
TAUNT: Pretty self explanitory. "FEAR ME!!"
FATALITIES:
1) Pressure point to your head!! Stabs the guys temple, killing him/her/it.
2) Beat you to a bloody pulp! You take a wild guess.
3) The FEAR ME! mind shatter. He simply shouts FEAR ME! and the guy shatters like a piece of glass.

Yeah! Here's hoping!

Doomed2k
Jan 20, 2004, 02:53 PM
NAME - The Gamer

APPEARANCE - Wears a black tshirt and blue jeans

WEAPON(s) - Has a SuperScope from the SNES and a Legend of Zelda type blade.

FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE - Not really good at the fighting type genre of games, but is a god at RPGs, therefor whenever he does damage, a number appears over his opponets head showing how much damage was done.

WEAKNESS - School

TAUNT - CRITICAL HIT!

UP TO FOUR DIFFERENT SIGNATURE FATALITIES-
Super Duper Scope - Hurls a giant plasma ball at opponet.
Break 9999 damage - A huge sword combo resulting in a massage amount of damage.

Chaos_Phoenix
Jan 20, 2004, 02:58 PM
NAME: Shadow Bringer
APPEARANCE: A shadow of a large beast... Or perhaps that of a Unicorn. It depends on his mood.
WEAPON: Other shadows, called unto him, to suffocate his foes with darkness.
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: He has mastered every known combat style, but he prefers to lurk in the darkness, waiting for the opponent to come to him.
WEAKNESS: Extremely bright lights
TAUNT: Do not fear the darkness. Rather, you should embrace it.
FATALITIES:
1. Shadow Bite: He changes himself into a giant wolf, and engulfs his enemy with one bite.
2. Chaotic Darkness: Everything goes dark, and the enemy dies from fear.
3. Shatter Shot: The mind and body of the enemy is instantly destroyed when he shows his true form.

Robo47
Jan 20, 2004, 03:02 PM
Omigod Kodia! put Shrike in here!

NAME - The Soup Nazi!

APPEARANCE - You'd know if you watch Seinfeld. but for people without TVs hes a German dude that owns a soup buisness

WEAPON - scalding hot soup

FIGHTING STYLE - Hot Soup Style

EXPERIENCE - he had a small war with Elaine.

WEAKNESS - Elaine

TAUNT No soup for you! NEXT!

FATALITIES
Over Cook - Soup Nazi throws you in a pool of scalding soup.

---------------------------

NAME - Trogdor the Burninator

APPEARANCE - a green dragon with tiny legs and a singular muscular arm comig from the back of his neck.

WEAPON - fire

WEAKNESS - swords

TAUNT - grrrr!

FATALITIES
Burninate - breathes contant flames on you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2004-01-20 12:03 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Jan 20, 2004, 03:08 PM
Yay, I'm a tourney noob!

-----

NAME: Mr. Brain&Smash
APPEARANCE: A large brain trapped in a fishbowl like sphere attached to the body of an Al Rappy.
WEAPONS: Sharp beak, powerful wings
FIGHTING STYLE and EXPERIENCE: The brain gives the Al Rappy its intelligence, making it a cunning and witty adversary. Has much experience in fighting since the brain once belonged to a strong hunter. Can also play dead well!
WEAKNESS: Since it's an Al Rappy, it dosn't have the most powerful body. The rappy body's instincts can sometimes overpower the brain.
TAUNT: !) You want a rare? Huh, well do ya!? 2) You think I'm a harmless little bird, Ha!
FATALITIES:

!) Uses wings to knock opponent on ground then pecks his eyes and innards out.

2) The brain launches itself from the rappy body and deal a blow to the stomache. The rappy then grabs the enemy with its claws, flies up high, and drops him.

3) The rappy becomes a mecha Al Rappy and sits on the opponent.

Well, there ya go. Just pretend that this rappy CAN fly...

HunterKieran
Jan 20, 2004, 03:28 PM
Name: Demon-Kieran
Appearance: Flame-robed Force with a severe case of manic-depressiveness and a REALLY short temper
Weapons: Sorcerer's Cane and techniques Razonde and Grants
Fighting Style and Experience: Demon-Kieran is a skilled staff fighter, but has stuck his foot up someone's....you know....on occasion.
Weakness: Prone to extreme rage, which is very distracting.
Taunt: You fight like retards procreate....

Fatalities:
1)Rant of Death! His insane preaching becomes so loud, his opponent explodes.

2)Decap With a Twist...No Sugar: A blade extends from a mechanism strapped to Demon-Kieran's wrist, which he uses to slice off his opponent's head.

shinto_kuji
Jan 20, 2004, 03:39 PM
Seconds...

-----

NAME: Tony Italiano
APPEARANCE: Looks like an italian mobster. Clean cut, wide brimmed blue hat and a blue suit to match
WEAPONS: Yasminkov 7000V, Chameleon Scythe
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: Being a newbie mobster, Tony doesn't have much fighting experience. Some say he's mean, though, even crazy.
WEAKNESS: May go soft on the women competitors
TAUNT: Tips his hat
FATALITIES:

1) Carves a hole into the opponents stomach, enters the Yasminkov's barrel, then blows him away.

2) Scythe licks opponent to death. An extremely horrible way to die...

KaFKa
Jan 20, 2004, 03:40 PM
NAME-Mr. RANDOM
APPEARANCE-basic "seal team 6" from counterstrike
WEAPON(s)-British made sniper rifle(AWP), Desert Eagle, teh MP5!!!!!!!!!111oneone
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE-Basic weapon ability, he usually gets lucky with his kills and/or just really random.
STRENTHS-he comes back to life "next round" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
WEAKNESS-People with skill.
TAUNT-w00t!!!11
UP TO FOUR DIFFERENT SIGNATURE FATALITIES
none, he just hopes for a lucky headshot

Hikara
Jan 20, 2004, 03:46 PM
I guess I could put in another...

Name: Hikara
Appearance: Depends on his mood. Normally, it's just like my avatar, but when he's REALLY mad, his colors change from blue and white, to grey and white, while his eyes glow a threatening white color, pupiless.
Weapons: DB's Saber, and Grants Merge! Also uses Grants a lot...
Fighting Style and Experience: Saber style, cane style, whatever he can get his hands on. And thanks to a few experiances with Gnarled_Rose, he can use his Grants Merge like a battering ram/club.
Weakness: Probably severe darkness.
Taunt: Heh, dork. You ARE a waste of my time, just like I thought.

Fatalities:
1)GRANTS YOUR PANTS OFF!!: The only Grants with the capabilities and appearance of a Rafoie, except very... VERY powerful.

2)I won't waste my effort on you: Just stabs the guy with a DB Saber.

3)OKay, you're worth a little effort...: Stabs the DB Saber, then twists.

Garanz2
Jan 20, 2004, 04:08 PM
18 places left. Some good ideas too.

Kadou
Jan 20, 2004, 05:37 PM
NAME: Ignatious
APPEARANCE: Unbottoned grey overcoat, darker grey t-shirt, black denim pants. Black hair held in a short, curly ponytail.
WEAPON(s): Just about anything you can think of. Primary weapons are PSO's gladius, shadow pallasch, and repeater.
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: Several years streetfighting in the slums and before then several more years in the Hunters Guild.
WEAKNESS: Has insatiable, kleptomaniacal urges.
TAUNT: None, particularly.
UP TO FOUR DIFFERENT SIGNATURE FATALITIES -
Reusable Ultrasound Bomb: Cylindrical with a spike at the bottom (the entire thing about 8 inches long), he rams this into someone's body and, using a remote detonator (also cylindrical with a single button on top), explodes it. The actual explosion creates no flame or vapor.
Whiplash: Snaps his opponent's neck by quickly twisting their head.
Sustained Fire: Attaches an extra device to the end of his vulcan and fires a single, solid beam.

NAME: Super Ape
APPEARANCE: A chimp in tights and a cape.
WEAPON(s): Laser vision and super strength.
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: Keeping the jungle safe from evil.
WEAKNESS: Bananas and kryptonium (can't remember what it's called exactly)
TAUNT: Various angry-sounding monkey noises.
UP TO FOUR DIFFERENT SIGNATURE FATALITIES -
Lobotomy: Destroys the frontal lobe of his opponent's brain with laser vision.
Death by Fruit: Rams a banana down opponent's throat.

-Z
Jan 20, 2004, 05:44 PM
Why not?

NAME: Purple eyes Green dragon (inside joke ^_^)
APPEARANCE: looks like the blue eyes white dragon, but recolored ^_^
WEAPON(s): tail, mouth
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: umm... i really have NO idea how to play yu gi oh, so none i guess ^_^
WEAKNESS: just stands there looking all mean until someone tells it to do something http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
TAUNT: ... meow?
Fatality: 'kite tightening attach!'- spits out a kite, and wraps it around it's opponent. the kite goes into the air, gets struck by lightening, and ZAP!

Sord
Jan 20, 2004, 05:53 PM
GAH! I DIDN'T SEE THIS! Must post me now.

NAME: Sord
APPEARANCE: Wears all yellow, has the ponytail hair, the hair is also yellow
WEAPON(s): Rappy fan (x2), uhhh...a dagger with a 9inch long rappy toenail as the blade
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: Uses two rappy fans at once, uses flowing/dancing style moves to launch a succesion of photon feathers as well as dodge. When up close, either uses dagger or tries to get further back
WEAKNESS: Up close fighting, not good at all.
TAUNT: "A victory for the rappies!"
UP TO FOUR DIFFERENT SIGNATURE FATALITIES:
The Rappy Apocolypse: Sord jumps in a giant robotic rappy and stomps on the enemy over and over and...
Megaphone Screech: Lets out a high frequency rappy screech that will explode the enemy's head (Sord wears special ear plugs for this)
Rappy Pak: Thousands of rappies peck the enemy, eating the flesh and bone right off of 'em
Kamikazi Rappy Bomb: rappy bomb activates only when Sord is 1 second away from death, large blast radius

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 20, 2004, 06:10 PM
NAME : Wolf Nasca
APPEARANCE : A tall Humar with long red hair and pure green eyes, dressed in light samurais clothes.
WEAPON(s) : Katana
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE : His own style. He is able to make his katana float in the air (ideal for long range slashing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ), relies in his speed to make quick victories.
WEAKNESS : CHOCOLATE !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/Chocolate.gif
TAUNT : I fight with honor !!
FATALITIES :
1) 10,000 thousand slashes : makes 10,000 slashes in a insane speed, enemy then crumbles in many tiny-bite size pieces http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif !!
2) BIG ASS KATANA DROP !! : Summons the katana he used in the race to drop out of the sky and chop his opponent in half with one quick slice.
3) Vanish : A mercy move. Forgives the enemy and makes him vanish out of his sight.

-Z
Jan 20, 2004, 06:13 PM
Well, since everyon else is doing their characters...

NAME: Zi'Zuku
APPEARANCE: (for those who don't know -_-) A tan FOnewm dressed in a hooded black cloak. Also known to wear a metal face mask over the lower half of his face, and uses his hair to cover his right eye.
WEAPON(s): Caduceus, Angry Fists
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE Ussually uses a defensive style of parrying attacks and quickly attacking when the opponent is open. Also attacks by means of stealth/deception
WEAKNESS : extremely bright stuff (*glares at Hikara*)
TAUNT : *trademark glare*
FATALATIES:
INNOCENT BLOOD- Uses Caduceus makes a quick swipe to slit opponents's throat. nothing flashy, but suits Zi'Zuku's style.
MASSACRE- Zi'Zuku uses shifta, zalure, and the Angry Fists for this attack. Zi'Zuku cups a ball of megid in his hands, allowing the black/purple flames to crawl up to his shoulder, encasing his entire arm. With his new arm, he punches into an opponent, and raises them off the ground. He transfers the curse of megid from his arm, to the opponent, until theu can hold no more, and explode in a cloud of black death. when the cloud disapates, Zi'Zuku slowly lowers his hand.

but if you thought THAT was a doozie, check this out!

TEHRIGHTEYE- simply brushes his hair away, revealing the never seen right eye. opponent dies of insanity ^_^

KaFKa
Jan 20, 2004, 06:28 PM
number two... guess i'll put in my group fic character...

NAME-Hikande
APPEARANCE-average-height HUnewearl with light-tan skin, shoulder-length sky blue hair, complimented by her dark blue eyes, and blue outfit.
WEAPON(s)-Her Lavis Blades, TJ sword
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE-self-taught in dagger combat, she is a scourge of battle when fighting. nearly invincible when in "battle mode" she is otherwise a steryotypical "barbie girl"
WEAKNESS-none, other than the fact that she uses no guns, but her daggers more than make up for that
TAUNT-none

1) behead

2) power of lavis-using the seemingly limitless power of her lavis blades, she uses it to overflow the enemy's body with the energy, making a nice red paste stick to the walls when its all over

HunterKieran
Jan 20, 2004, 07:15 PM
Name: Kieran Devaneaux
Appearance: White-armored Hunter with scar running down through right eye and down right cheek
Weapons: Tsumikiri J-Sword +50 and Varista +5
Fighting Style: Think of Shang Tsung's two hand-to-hand fighting styles from "Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance" - Snake and Crane, for those wondering.
Weaknesses: Sight on right side is really, REALLY bad (for obvious reasons)
Taunt: Say hello to my little friend! *holds up J-Sword*
Fatalities:
1)Impale and Slice: Kieran sticks his J-Sword through your stomach and then slices upwards, spilling your internal organs into a bloody pool on the floor.

2)Bullet to the Head - Execution Style: Makes you fall to your knees, and then a shot to the back of the head with the Varista.

3)Jacob Kell Double-Sword Decap: Like in "Highlander: Endgame" - the J-Sword separates into two blades which he crosses over his chest, then...you get the idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterKieran on 2004-01-20 16:16 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Jan 20, 2004, 07:26 PM
okay getting out of Apearance of Abnormality, and coming to fight its SACHI!

Name: Sachi
Appearance: HUnewearl with long red hair.
Weapons: Crazy Tune, Bloody Art.
Fighting Style: FLCL Haruko Guitar Style, with a little Mad Cabbage Style thrown in for good use.
Weaknesses: Perverts. Ass is weak spot. (Its small but if you can get it your set!)
Taunt: GUITARU SMACK!
Fatalities:
1) Guitaru Throat Swab: Shoves Crazy Tune down throat and pulls it out

2)Put the "Bloody" in Bloody Art: well I think its self explainitory

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-20 16:27 ]</font>

Hikara
Jan 21, 2004, 09:41 AM
Here's an idea, Garanz. For the winner, create them a way awesome sig saying they are the winner!

And now, for Number 3!!

Name: Chao Team!!
Appearance: 3 Chao. One light, one neutral, and one dark.
Weapons: For the light Chao, he throws considerably large bombs. Neutral will actually head butt the opponent, and Dark Chao will use his buddies as Wrecking balls!!
Fighting Style and Experiance: Explained above in weapons. Since they're so small, they're extremely hard to hit!
Weakness: Um, not that powerful. More of a nusience, but they can still beat someone.
Taunt: The trademark Chao smile.
Signature Moves:
1) Pummel into submission!: Behold the mighty pummeling power of Chao!!

2) Smile till you die!: They just stand and smile at their dieing opponent.

3) Oh, aren't they cute?: Lure their opponents in, then massacre them with hidden Yamatos!! Fear the Chao!!

4) Evil Chao of DEATH! *Dum dum dum DUM!!*: The three Chao suddenly find someway to turn metallic (color of metal varies on chao, as in their normal color,) and their eyes glow red. Then, in one full out BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF manuever, they combine all three sigs, with Oh, aren't they cute? first, Pummel you into submission second, and Smile till you die! third, with their opponent screaming out in immense pain. Mwe heh heh.

Oh PLEASE let the Chao live at least ONE match!! ^_^'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikara on 2004-01-21 11:34 ]</font>

HunterKieran
Jan 21, 2004, 12:28 PM
On 2004-01-21 06:41, Hikara wrote:
3) Oh, aren't they cute?: Lure their opponents in, then massacre them with hidden Yamatos!! Fear the Chao!!

Evil Chao of DEATH! *dum dum DUM...* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Kieran

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 21, 2004, 12:50 PM
NAME: The Crimson Retard
APPEARANCE: Special Education student with a red sweat shirt tied around his neck like a cape.
WEAPON(s): Projectile druel, and anything that'll fall when he stumbles on it.
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: Fights crime with his mighty retarded super powers!!!
WEAKNESS: Deception-- malice disguised as care.
TAUNT: BWAAAHH!!!
FATALITIES: Gorrila tantrum.

NAME: Boberto the Amazingly Normal Person!
APPEARANCE: Like any guy off the street.
WEAPON(s): Ordinary stuff.
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: The occasional school yard fight, as well as high school wrestling.
WEAKNESS: Hates being reminded of how incredibly normal he is. And fatal injuries. Those kill him every time.
TAUNT: You suck.
FATALITIES: CHOKE HOLD OF DEATH!!

NAME: The Doot
APPEARANCE: Like an orange... But with chicken-like legs, a little yellow snout, much like an elephant's trunk, and two bulging eyes, one larger than the other, one red, one blue.
WEAPON(s): Attacks WITH SOUND!!! (Makes music by dooting)
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: Very experienced in causing mischief. Usually defeats opponents by lulling them to sleep, or making creepy music to scare them away or make them kill themselves. If none of that works, it will summon hundreds more just like it, and try again en mass.
WEAKNESS: While it is small, nimble, and quick (therefore it dodges quite well), it really can't take much damage.
TAUNT: DOOOOOOOT!!!
FATALITIES: "In the Hall of the Mountain King" Doot Invasion! (http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vangarrett/DootMountKing.mp3)
or... Doot so high-pitched and loud, it makes their head explode.

-Z
Jan 21, 2004, 12:59 PM
"In the Hall of the Mountain King" Doot Invasion! (http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vangarrett/DootMountKing.mp3)
or... Doot so high-pitched and loud, it makes their head explode.

I love that song!!
I gotta fight the D00T just to hear it!!! ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also gotta fight shadow bringer. his taunt is too similar to my sig http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif)

Zzzzzz
Jan 21, 2004, 01:17 PM
Uh, why not?

NAME: Zonky
APPEARANCE: looks like a short FOmewm wearing a purple and red cloak and a black suit
WEAPON(s) a cane that looks like a pencil
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: dirty; uses any of his body parts to get the advantage
WEAKNESS: guitars
TAUNT: EAT LEAD!
SIGNATURE FATALITIES: Nose Thrower: Grabs his opponent by the INSIDE of the nose
and thowes them across the room, into the wall
Eraser: Erases his oponnent out of existence
Evil Picture 1: Draws a chainsaw that to life and cuts them to pieces
Evil Picture 2: Draws a Giant Dragon that roastes than swallow his oponnent

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zzzzzz on 2004-01-21 10:46 ]</font>

-Z
Jan 21, 2004, 02:28 PM
Im sorry Zzzzzz, but you just gave me the idea of who i should enter as my last fighter.

NAME: -Z, Thief of FanWorks
APPEARANCE: A black stick figure ussually accompanied by the sato, 'Thief'
WEAPON(s): Hands, legs(?), Thief (the sato)
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: He's stollen a lot of stuff! He ussually just yoinks something the opponent has, and lets Thief do the fighting, but he may just pull a Xiao Xiao (http://www.sfdt.com/xiao-xiao/03.html) on you! ^_^
WEAKNESS: FanWorks police (Hikosakaperhaps? o.O)
TAUNT: YOINK!
FATALITIES:
1) TehDeluxeYoink! (http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mech/ziz/Theif2.gif)- guess
2) mass yoinkage- goes on a yoinking rampage stealing weapons, left shoes, limbs, ect, until there is nothing left of the opponent ^_^

NOTE: i do find it a little unfair that this guy is placed right next to Zzzzzz's guy with... a slight advantage. i'd have posted this fighter later, but we seem to be running out of slots! i request that my last fighter be bumped up a slot or two?

Hikara
Jan 21, 2004, 02:34 PM
On 2004-01-21 09:28, HunterKieran wrote:

Evil Chao of DEATH! *dum dum DUM...* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Kieran

Heh! THanks for the idea! Now go check the Chao's FOURTH fatality!

Chaos_Phoenix
Jan 21, 2004, 02:45 PM
NAME: Blitz Sazi
APPEARANCE: He looks to be the age of about 20. He wears a blue tunic with yellow chain mail pants. He also has a green bandana wrapped around his head, and silver hair falling over the bandana.
WEAPON(s): A Stag Cutlery, and can also cast a mean Rafoie.
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: He has been around for over 300 years, and he has fought in over 1,000 battles. He is an ace with his Stag Cutlery.
WEAKNESS: Obsessive compulsive people who cramp his style.
TAUNT: The blessings of heaven shall rain down upon you... WAIT!! THAT'S NOT RAIN!!!
FATALITIES:
1)Blitz Krigen (Lightning War): Millions upon millions of giant bolts of lightning come down and blow up the enemy.
2)KABOOM!:... KABOOM!!!

Zzzzzz
Jan 21, 2004, 04:12 PM
Here's my second character.

NAME:The Clicker
APPEARANCE: Looks like a mouse icon(you know, the arrow?)
WEAPON(s) outline box, throwing stars (don't ask)
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: bland; can do many hits at once
WEAKNESS: TEH BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!
TAUNT: *click noise*
SIGNATURE FATALITIES: Cut: Clicker uses his outline box and takes pieces of his opponent away
Delete: Clicker surrounds his opponent with his outline box, then deletes him/her
Highlight: Clicker surrounds his opponent with a blue light, then the opponent vanishes
Create Shortcut: Clicker highlights his opponent then cuts him/her in two

Fear the click...OF DEATH!

Garanz2
Jan 21, 2004, 04:16 PM
I'm submitting another chara because I feel like it. All places are now filled!

NAME: Garanz MK.II
APPEARANCE: Tall, White, skinny RAcast.
WEAPON: Final Impact (He has stronger weapons, but nothing goes with his armour quite as well.)
FIGHTING STYLE: He has a shotgun. Who needs style?
WEAKNESS: Lightning and other stuff that machines usually hate.
TAUNT: Whadda you mean i'm skinny? Eat photons biatch!
SIGNATURE FATALITIES:

1) Final Impact Draws his varista while holding final impact in one hand. Fires at an insane speed, riddling the enomy with bullets. Before they hit the ground, a well aimed final impact blast takes off their head.

2) Lick the children! A small flap opens on the top of his head, and a large holo-projector comes out. It then displays a huge close up picture of Michael Jackson's face, before using lasers to burn it onto the backs of his opponent's retinas. The opponent is not killed, but can see nothing but Jacko for the rest of their lives. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:UXWfHIwwT_QC:www.bbc.co.uk/choice/tvlistings/dontmiss/images/michael_jackson_4.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-01-21 13:20 ]</font>

HunterKieran
Jan 21, 2004, 04:17 PM
Damn, too late! Well, I'll add this just for the heck of it:

Name: Celest Devaneaux
Appearance (Note: This is her third incarnation): A white-armored, white-haired RAmarl, with a red beret and a foul temper.
Weapons: Yasminkov 2000H +10.
Fighting Style: She has a Yasminkov 2000H; what more could she need?
Weaknesses: Intolerance of other people's cultures....and the Dutch! (Sorry, Nigel Powers moment)
Taunt: The classic R. Lee Ermey line: "What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!"

Fatalities:

Yasminkov Head Shot: Blows her opponent's head off with her Yas.

Uh, Kieran? A Little Help Please: She gives a whistle, and Kieran's J-Sword is suddenly thrown - right through her opponent's stomach, which she slices upwards in Kieran's "Impale and Slice" move.

Bitch and Moan Until You DIE!: Self-explanatory, my friends.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterKieran on 2004-01-21 13:17 ]</font>

odie2088
Jan 21, 2004, 04:20 PM
I WANTED TO ENTER! NOOOOOOOOOO! -rants-

Garanz2
Jan 21, 2004, 04:21 PM
Anyone want to sacrifice one of their characters so odie can join?

Robo47
Jan 21, 2004, 04:26 PM

And now, for Number 3!!

Umm... Jaks? Is that you?

-Z
Jan 21, 2004, 04:39 PM
I humbly sacrifice Purple eyes Green dragon so that another can join. He can stay as a lunch table joke.

<_<
>_>

alright lets get him!

*tackles PeGd ^_^*

Sord
Jan 21, 2004, 04:46 PM
On 2004-01-20 12:08, shinto_kuji wrote:
Yay, I'm a tourney noob!

-----

NAME: Mr. Brain&Smash
APPEARANCE: A large brain trapped in a fishbowl like sphere attached to the body of an Al Rappy.
WEAPONS: Sharp beak, powerful wings
FIGHTING STYLE and EXPERIENCE: The brain gives the Al Rappy its intelligence, making it a cunning and witty adversary. Has much experience in fighting since the brain once belonged to a strong hunter. Can also play dead well!
WEAKNESS: Since it's an Al Rappy, it dosn't have the most powerful body. The rappy body's instincts can sometimes overpower the brain.
TAUNT: !) You want a rare? Huh, well do ya!? 2) You think I'm a harmless little bird, Ha!
FATALITIES:

!) Uses wings to knock opponent on ground then pecks his eyes and innards out.

2) The brain launches itself from the rappy body and deal a blow to the stomache. The rappy then grabs the enemy with its claws, flies up high, and drops him.

3) The rappy becomes a mecha Al Rappy and sits on the opponent.

Well, there ya go. Just pretend that this rappy CAN fly...

I think you could work this into the tourney:

Sord:I must have that rappy! I'll store it in my closet and keep it forever! Mine, mine, all mine!

odie2088
Jan 21, 2004, 05:04 PM
I GET TO JOIN!? w00t! (hopes i get to join and will feel stupider than usual if this is for nothing)

NAME - Odie
APPEARANCE - Black clothes, Green hair
WEAPON - Twin Morning Glories
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE - Vicious hack and slash/impale, has fought A LOT!
WEAKNESS - is too fond of caffeine and fried chicken.
TAUNT - "Ha ha, you SUCK!
UP TO FOUR DIFFERENT SIGNATURE FATALITIES:

CAFFEINE! - Gets an I.V. and pumps opponent full of caffeine until they O.D. on it and die a horrible twitching death

Dude... - Headphones's ghost appears and blows the opponent's face off with his Visk.

LINT! - Odie calls his friends the lint balls and they viciously attack and eat the opponent, leaving a slightly fuzzy skeleton behind.

Poke...Heh heh... - Odie pokes an opponent in the side of the arm until their arm goes numb, then pokes their other arm until it goes numb, then a leg until it goes numb, then another leg until it goes numb, then their face until it goes numb, then he stabs them in the face with both morning glories. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hikara
Jan 21, 2004, 06:31 PM
On 2004-01-21 13:26, Robo47 wrote:

And now, for Number 3!!

No, Robo. That's ME. Read what the Quote said.

Hurray! I can't wait to see how this Tourney works out!!

deathreaper
Jan 21, 2004, 06:36 PM
NAME : Matrix
APPEARANCE: wheres a black robe
WEAPON(s) : twin otriagitos
FIGHTING STYLE AND EXPERIENCE: excelent in two weapon fighting
WEAKNESS: power
TAUNT: you have no chance against me
1)twin blast (otriagito's special but in cross formation)
2)twin stab

Zzzzzz
Jan 21, 2004, 06:42 PM
Uh, deathreaper? I think HunterKieran or Odie2088 has the last spot(Unless Garanz2 is accepting more people).

odie2088
Jan 21, 2004, 07:47 PM
i think i do...not sure...i'm going to start twitching and ranting to myself in my head if kieran got it....

deathreaper
Jan 21, 2004, 11:09 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Garanz2
Jan 22, 2004, 03:09 AM
Ummm...Meira, is it ok if i boot out one of your characters? You did put them a bit too close together after all. Deathreaper was a great help in the race cup.

I'll also post up the standing board for the first round soon. Preferably today.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 22, 2004, 11:36 AM
All right... Give Boberto the axe... He can dangle from the sidelines, I guess.

Robo47
Jan 22, 2004, 02:57 PM
On 2004-01-21 15:31, Hikara wrote:

On 2004-01-21 13:26, Robo47 wrote:

No, Robo. That's ME. Read what the Quote said.

Hurray! I can't wait to see how this Tourney works out!!

Thats just something I'd expect from Jaks.

Chaos_Phoenix
Jan 22, 2004, 03:15 PM
Come on, Garanz, let's get this thing goin' http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Garanz2
Jan 22, 2004, 04:15 PM
The starting standings are:

1 - Gingerbread Jedi
2 - Scott Kuda
-
3 - Iykthius 6
4 - Koneko
-
5 - The FEAR ME guy
6 - The Gamer
-
7 - Shadow bringer
8 - The Soup Nazi
-
9 - Trogdor The Burninator
10 - Mr. Brainandsmash
-
11 - Demon-Kieran
12 - Tony Italiano
-
13 - Mr. Random
14 - Hikara
-
15 - Ignatious
16 - Super Ape
-
17 - Odie
18 - Sord
-
19 - Wolf Nasca
20 - Zi'Zuku
-
21 - Hikande
22 - Kieran
-
23 - Sachi
24 - Chao Team
-
25 - The Crimson Retard
26 - Matrix
-
27 - The Doot
28 - Zonky
-
29 - -Z
30 - Blitz Sazi
-
31 - The Clicker
32 - Garanz MK.II (ME! ^_^)

Garanz2
Jan 22, 2004, 04:21 PM
ROUND ONE - LET THE BATTLES BEGIN!

BATTLE 1 - GINGERBREAD JEDI vs SCOTT KUDA

FIGHT!

Gingerbread Jedi makes the first move, throwing his lightsaber and using the force to make it return. Scott dives out of the way and leaps in with his Bhima scythe. He swings the scythe at the confection, but GJ uses force lightning to blast him away. GJ runs after him, propelling him with lighting, until he slams into the wall. GJ takes off the last of his health with an overhead kick.

FINISH HIM!

Ginger reaches out, his fingers tensing as he focuses his powers. Slowly, Scott is crushed, while screaming horribly.

Garanz2
Jan 22, 2004, 04:25 PM
BATTLE 2 - IYKTHIUS 6 vs KONEKO

FIGHT!

The contestants circle, looking for an opening. Koneko suddenly darts in, and rubs it's sandpaper tongue on Iykthius's face. Iykthius is too close to use his sister on a stick, so he headbuts the poor kitty instead. Koneko reels back stunned, and Iykthius smashes it into the ground with his sister on a stick.

FINISH IT!

Iykthius beats the sato repeatedly until it is reduced to a pile of scrap and dead D-cells.

Garanz2
Jan 22, 2004, 04:30 PM
BATTLE 3 - THE FEAR ME GUY vs THE GAMER

FIGHT!

The gamer leaps in to attack, with a rapid combo that shatters The FEAR ME guy's defences. a series of 200's fly from his head and the crowd gasps. Seconds from a fatal blow, the gamer leaps back. The crowd boos.

"Why don't you kill me?"

"This is an RPG. We take it in turns to his each other."

"Do we now? Heh heh heh!"

"But you only get to use one move."

"PRESSURE POINT TO YOUR HEAD!"

*Thump*

Garanz2
Jan 22, 2004, 04:37 PM
BATTLE 4 - SHADOW BRINGER vs THE SOUP NAZI

FIGHT!

Shadow bringer laughs. Soup cannot hurt a shadow! He summons shadows of knives, which fly in all directions. The soup nazi takes a few hits, and decides to pull off his risky super combo. He puts on a spiked helmet and pulls out a WW2 Machine gun. He fires it repeatedly at shadow bringer, riddling the living shadow with holes, which quickly heal over. The shadow advances menacingly, ready to engulf the chef. The chef throws the machine gun, which smacks the shadow firmly in the face.

FINISH HIM!

A huge pot of scalding soup appears beneath the shadow bringer, and he sinks into it. It doesn't hurt him, but it congeals fast, trapping the dark one inside.

Doomed2k
Jan 22, 2004, 04:45 PM
This is the second tourny my character died in the first round. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif

Garanz2
Jan 22, 2004, 04:56 PM
Ohhh...Sorry Doomed. That's unfortunate. I know it's all luck, but you're not doing too well are you?

I meant that in a nice way btw. better luck next time.

-Z
Jan 22, 2004, 04:56 PM
Nasca VS Zi'Zuku...

fate has proved most interesting today...

<_<
>_>

that and odie VS sord. gotta see that! ^_^

Temjin-On
Jan 22, 2004, 05:01 PM
LOL! odie and sord both die for some strange reason! that should happen lol. It would be mean but funny.

Sord
Jan 22, 2004, 05:07 PM
On 2004-01-22 14:01, Temjin-On wrote:
LOL! odie and sord both die for some strange reason! that should happen lol. It would be mean but funny.

Probably turn into a The Fight of a Thousand Cue-tips. lol

shinto_kuji
Jan 22, 2004, 05:15 PM
Mwa! I have to wait >.< The suspense is horrible. O.o

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 22, 2004, 05:31 PM
reads*
GASP http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif !!
reads again*
I get to fight Zi'Zuku in the first round !?!? Geez, fate does have a twisted sense of humor. Well, good luck to both of us ^_^ !!

Hikara
Jan 22, 2004, 06:02 PM
I have to face Mr. Random and Sachi?

Those poor Chao...

YEAH! THE FEAR ME GUY WON!! Top of the world ma!!

Skuda
Jan 22, 2004, 06:02 PM
Well, I'm dead, but good old Iyky with Clair-o-pole is alive. Yay IYKTHIUS 6! *spins around in coffin*

Sord
Jan 22, 2004, 06:07 PM
I doubt i'll win this thing. I won the last race.

Temjin-On
Jan 22, 2004, 06:50 PM
On 2004-01-22 15:02, Hikara wrote:
I have to face Mr. Random and Sachi?

Those poor Chao...

YEAH! THE FEAR ME GUY WON!! Top of the world ma!!

You ph34r Sachi?
Thats flattering.

Zzzzzz
Jan 22, 2004, 07:09 PM
Odie vs Sord. The battle of the...something.

HunterKieran
Jan 22, 2004, 07:30 PM
Go, my guys! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Kieran

Robo47
Jan 22, 2004, 07:43 PM
SOUP NAZI WON?!??!?!

Go Trogdor! ^_^

Sord
Jan 22, 2004, 07:53 PM
Tip for Garanz: Not to be selfish, but i think you might want to put more on the Odie vs. Sord battle then the previous ones. Everyone is expecting something big, of course none of them know what it is...mostly because Odie and me are two idiots who are hard to predict at times. Except for the caffein and Rappy part.

Zzzzzz
Jan 22, 2004, 07:55 PM
Caffine and Rappies... something to get you hyped up in the morning.

-Z
Jan 22, 2004, 08:36 PM
lol, i just noticed a series of rival battles!

Odie VS Sord- rivalry of hyper...ness (and yoinkers)

Nasca VS Zi'Zuku- rivalry of good vs iateaboomawheniwas7^_^

Hikande VS Kieran- rivalry of... legends?

dunno. but these fights should be interesting! the matches are coming! fire when ready garanz! ^_^

HunterKieran
Jan 22, 2004, 08:45 PM
Kieran is legendary. Depends on who you ask.

Demon-Kieran: Legendary? *spits* No fucking way HE'S a legend. If there's anyone who should be considered a legend, it's ME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem, sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Kieran

Zzzzzz
Jan 22, 2004, 11:27 PM
Nasca vs Zi'zuku should be quite interesting
(I'm glad I'm not facing -Z).

Garanz2
Jan 23, 2004, 06:58 AM
BATTLE 5 - TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR vs MR.BRAINANDSMASH

FIGHT!

The rappy leaps forward on attack. Trogor uses flames, but brainandsmash leaps out of the way. He dives towards Trogdor and slashes with his claws. Trogdor runs around in circles, trying to get away. Suddely, a badly drawn house appears and ten peasants walk out. Trogdor smiles and stomps them. The rappy slips in the blood and falls flat on his face.

FINSH HIM!

BURNINATE! A constant blast of flames burns the rappy to ashes.

Garanz2
Jan 23, 2004, 07:03 AM
BATTLE 6 - DEMON KIERAN vs TONY ITALIANO

FIGHT!

Tony opens fire with his yas. Kieran casts razonde, and the lightning blasts all the bullets down. He leaps in to attack with his cane, but gets a scythe in the face for his trouble. He staggers back and trips over his robe. Tony beats him with the scythe.

FINSH HIM!

Tony holds his scythe over Kieran's face. The chameleon starts to lick him. It slowly gets faster, until the tongue is moving so fast you can't see it. It starts spinning like a lawnmower blade, and has the same relative effect.

odie2088
Jan 23, 2004, 09:30 AM
that had to hurt...

Hikara
Jan 23, 2004, 09:34 AM
Ack.... That sounds... painful...

Oh, and I'm cheering for ya, Zi'Zuku! KICK HIS TRASH!!

*ahem* I'm not taking sides at all...

HunterKieran
Jan 23, 2004, 11:10 AM
On 2004-01-23 04:03, Garanz2 wrote:

FINSH HIM!

Tony holds his scythe over Kieran's face. The chameleon starts to lick him. It slowly gets faster, until the tongue is moving so fast you can't see it. It starts spinning like a lawnmower blade, and has the same relative effect.

Oh, OW! I suppose that's what he gets for being evil...

EDIT: Hang on, receiving a psychic message from Demon-Kieran:

Demon-Kieran: GOD DAMN YOU, TONY!!!! When someone reassembles me, I'll fucking tear you to pieces! Now, can someone get a needle and thread and put me back together, please?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterKieran on 2004-01-23 08:34 ]</font>

odie2088
Jan 23, 2004, 12:12 PM
don't look at me...i dont know how to sew...maybe he should ask mome.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 23, 2004, 12:33 PM

*ahem* I'm not taking sides at all.

I see...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

shinto_kuji
Jan 23, 2004, 12:37 PM
Mwa! -cries- poor Mr. Brain&Smash ;_; but... go Tony!

Robo47
Jan 23, 2004, 01:17 PM
BOTH MY CHARACTERS WON?!?! umm, I don't know what to say except I'm going to copy Navi.

*falls over*

Zzzzzz
Jan 23, 2004, 02:08 PM
Demon-Kieran: GOD DAMN YOU, TONY!!!! When someone reassembles me, I'll fucking tear you to pieces! Now, can someone get a needle and thread and put me back together, please?

I'm sure thread will hold you together.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 04:23 PM
that last one was rather bloody. sweet

-Z
Jan 23, 2004, 05:14 PM
On 2004-01-23 06:34, Hikara wrote:

*ahem* I'm not taking sides at all...

thats odd. the protectorate of light rooting for a bad guy, rather than the good guy he's apposing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

anyways, i'll have to be going in a bit (weekends thing -_-) so i'll check back on the fights saturday night.

let the rivalry matches begin! ^_^

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 23, 2004, 06:31 PM
let the rivalry matches begin! ^_^

Agreed ^_^ !! Let the battles begin !!

Stormsworder
Jan 23, 2004, 06:43 PM
Forgive me for being late, for I couldn't get on when you started the tourny.

Name: Lyn (Full name: Lyndis)
Appearance: Blue clothes (Most people know what Lyn looks like)
Weapon: Mani Katti (katana-like weapon)
Style: She was trained in the style of the Lorca, which is really fast and deadly attacks.
Weakness: The Cavalier, Sain
Taunt: "My blade will silence you."
Fatalities:
Sonic Attack: Pulls out sword, leans back, disappears, and cuts through the enemy three times.
Sonic Dash: Runs toward enemy, and cuts through him at incredibly high speed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stormsworder on 2004-01-23 15:44 ]</font>

Zzzzzz
Jan 23, 2004, 06:53 PM
I think all the spots are full, Stormsworder. Sorry.

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 06:55 PM
how about -Z vs. Zzzzzz. The battle of the snoozers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Stormsworder
Jan 23, 2004, 06:59 PM
(Drops to ground) Dang. And I really wanted to enter. (Whips out GBA and plays FE7)

Zzzzzz
Jan 23, 2004, 07:11 PM
On 2004-01-23 15:55, Sord wrote:
how about -Z vs. Zzzzzz. The battle of the snoozers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Yeah, and who ever snored the loudest wins. Bonus points if you talk in your sleep. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Stormsworder
Jan 23, 2004, 07:23 PM
(Wishes he could join)

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 07:25 PM
On 2004-01-23 16:23, Stormsworder wrote:
(Wishes he could join)

(knows Stormsworder should have submitted a week ago if he wanted in) (knows i'm being a smart ass)

odie2088
Jan 23, 2004, 07:43 PM
...woaaaaaaah...sord...being a smartass!? ITS THE APOCALYSPE! *is being very sarcastic*

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 07:44 PM
On 2004-01-23 16:43, odie2088 wrote:
...woaaaaaaah...sord...being a smartass!? ITS THE APOCALYSPE! *is being very sarcastic*

isn't that Snipes line?

odie2088
Jan 23, 2004, 07:46 PM
no, thats my line, i said it before he did, thats just a joke, im the one who screams apoycalypse for no apparent reason

why did we do the whole bracket-emotion thing?

Temjin-On
Jan 23, 2004, 07:47 PM
Yea that is Sniper's Line.

odie2088
Jan 23, 2004, 07:57 PM
-twitches- if you dont remember...i said it before you put it in your fic...

Sord
Jan 23, 2004, 08:00 PM
On 2004-01-23 16:57, odie2088 wrote:
-twitches- if you dont remember...i said it before you put it in your fic...

if your refering to your fic, than you need to start making more chapters before you say that.

If not, ignore all of the above.

Temjin-On
Jan 23, 2004, 08:08 PM
Sorry, Forgot then! its oide's line!

Garanz2
Jan 24, 2004, 02:59 AM
Next battles will be up a little later today.

odie2088
Jan 24, 2004, 03:01 AM
oide?....well, i cant wait for the new battles

shinto_kuji
Jan 24, 2004, 07:14 AM
Yeah, so stop stealing oide's line, odie. You bastard, you. Anyway, chop chop Garanz. And oh yeah... -slips him 20$- ... that's for Tony. -walks away whistling-

Garanz2
Jan 24, 2004, 08:27 AM
I'll get the next set of battles up later. I'm piled on with homework right now.

Gingerbread Jedi: Shinto, you will give me the rest of your money.

Shinto_Kuji: I will give you the rest of my money...

GJ: You will send it to me via paypal.

S_K: i will send it to you via paypal...

^_^

Stormsworder
Jan 24, 2004, 08:33 AM
Ever heard of shared internet? That was the reason why I couldn't get on most of the time last weekend. Also, I couldn't get on from Monday to Thursday. Accursed school work.

HunterKieran
Jan 24, 2004, 03:08 PM
On 2004-01-24 04:14, shinto_kuji wrote:
And oh yeah... -slips him 20$- ... that's for Tony. -walks away whistling-

Demon-Kieran: I hate you....

shinto_kuji
Jan 24, 2004, 04:00 PM
Hey, all my money is gone! What happened? Poo. I like money, too... Let's get those battles going, Garanz! I just drank a lot of coffee, so I'm probably really hyper...

Garanz2
Jan 24, 2004, 04:44 PM
If you want hyper, wait till Sord vs Odie!

BATTLE 7 - MR.RANDOM vs HIKARA

FIGHT!

Mr.random immediately opens fire with his MP5, and Hikara leaps to the side. Mr.random continues to fire, but keeps missing due to the face he hasn't mastered compensating for recoil yet. Hikara casts a precise grants, which shatters Mr.Random's gun. As Hikara gets to his feet, Mr.R takes out his Deagle and takes some pot shots, but Hikara's already there. A grants merge to the face smashes him to the floor.

FINISH HIM!

"I won't waste my time and effort on you."

*Stab*

"OMG HAxxor! taHt waz luck3 shOt!!!11!!!1!1!onetwo!!1

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 04:46 PM
so who won? Hikara or R?

Garanz2
Jan 24, 2004, 04:49 PM
BATTLE 8 - IGNATIOUS vs SUPER APE

FIGHT!

The super ape uses laser vision, which burns off Ignatious' ponytail. Ignatious is annoyed, and whips out his repeaters. A flurry of firepower cuts several pieces from the super ape, who yells in rage and leaps at Ignatious. As the ape hurtles towards him, Ignatious draws his pallasch and holds it out. The ape impales itself on it.

Garanz2
Jan 24, 2004, 04:51 PM
On 2004-01-24 13:46, Sord wrote:
so who won? Hikara or R?

Would hikara really say;

"OMG HAxxor! taHt waz luck3 shOt!!!11!!!1!1!onetwo!!1

?

0_o

Hikara won if that was a little confusing.

Garanz2
Jan 24, 2004, 05:12 PM
BATTLE 9 - ODIE vs SORD

GRUDGE MATCH! WAR OF THE CAFFIENE FREAKS!

FIGHT!

Odie and Sord give themselves extra shots of pure caffiene and walk/twitch into the ring. The crowd cheers heartily as these titans addicts prepare to clash. Sord draws his rappy fans and flutters them menacingly. Odie readies his morning glories and yells out a fearsome incomprehensible war cry. Each sends out their minions to fight for them. A wave of rappies and a wave of lint balls collide. There's feathers and lint flying everywhere. Odie sits back and laughs cackles gleefuly. His lint balls are winning! Suddenly, he stands back up. Sord is using his rappy fans to help his feathery friends! Lint balls are dying left and right. Odie leaps into the fray, beating rappies off left and right, but Sord jumps on top of him as he's distracted by a particularly tough al rappy. The last of the lint balls are beaten, and Odie slinks away, battered and bruised.

FINISH HIM!

RAPPY APOCOLYPSE!

Hundreds upon hundreds of rappies gather round Odie, while Sord leaps into a giant mecha-rappy. The rappies slowly close in, while Odie tries to defend himself with a large syringe full of caffiene. The rappies stop and start hugging him. He gives them all caffiene, and they all start dancing.

SING ALONG KIDS!

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!

Friendship? What? that's not supposed to happen...

Sord wins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-01-24 14:13 ]</font>

KaFKa
Jan 24, 2004, 05:19 PM
hahahah, random got owned XD

funny shit with the sord/odie battle as well

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 05:19 PM
ROFL, i beat you Odie! Take that you stupid lint balls!

odie2088
Jan 24, 2004, 05:42 PM
sord i hate you. i want a rematch. lol, no way rappies could stand up to me with 2 morning glories an a lint ball army! I WOULD PWN J00 WITH MEH 1337 SKILLZ! besides...rappy fans SUCK!

Garanz2
Jan 24, 2004, 05:55 PM
Oh well, at least you got hundreds of rappies hyper on caffiene and then danced with them singing one of the funniest but most annoying songs ever!

Kadou
Jan 24, 2004, 05:55 PM
Yay? I forgot to put my characters in different posts. >.<;

odie2088
Jan 24, 2004, 05:58 PM
well, getting rappies to turn on sord would be quite the fitting revenge...*gets some of the caffeine stash hidden somewhere i forgot about* here rappy rappy...time to bust out sord's kneecaps *demonic laugh*

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 06:04 PM
just because your doped up on caffien doesn't mean you do anything anyone says, you'll just be extremely hyper and shaky

odie2088
Jan 24, 2004, 06:07 PM
oho, i'll get the rappies addicted like i am, then, they'll do anything i tell them to to get more. i feel like a drug lord...

Temjin-On
Jan 24, 2004, 06:11 PM
Well, My homey and my biggest fanboy went head to head, and my fanboy one. Thats Interesting, Thats Very Interesting.

What if Sachi wins and Sord faces his favorite fics main protagonist, that would be interesting

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Temjin-On on 2004-01-24 15:13 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 06:12 PM
On 2004-01-24 15:11, Temjin-On wrote:
Well, My homey and my biggest fanboy went head to head, and my fanboy one. Thats Interesting, Thats Very Interesting.

*shudders*why...

odie2088
Jan 24, 2004, 06:17 PM
if sachi wins, i want garanz to make sachi decapitate sord with a guitar string. please. then i can mount his head on a stick and beat rappies with it! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR DEFILING MY LINT BALL ARMY! stupid chicken lover...

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 06:19 PM
On 2004-01-24 15:17, odie2088 wrote:
if sachi wins, i want garanz to make sachi decapitate sord with a guitar string. please. then i can mount his head on a stick and beat rappies with it! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR DEFILING MY LINT BALL ARMY! stupid chicken lover...

Rappies are not chicken!!! *starts shooting tons of photon rappy feathers from my rappy fan, but I make sure they only knick him, so he winds up with a bunch of paper cuts* hehe

deathreaper
Jan 24, 2004, 06:26 PM
On 2004-01-24 15:19, Sord wrote:
*starts shooting tons of photon rappy feathers from my rappy fan, but I make sure they only knick him, so he winds up with a bunch of paper cuts*

I hate paper cuts...but do it to odie anyways for making fun of rappys...LONG LIVE RAPPYS

-Z
Jan 24, 2004, 06:35 PM
I'm back all!
there are WAY too many new threads around, so i'm just checking out this one for now. i'm going to a friend's pretty soon, so i just wanted to let you all know i'm still alive. i see my fights havn't occured yet, so i'll still root Zi'Zuku on! Woo! ^_^

awaiting more bloodshed! ^_^

EDIT: *slaps self*

forgot to say, THE FIGHT BETWEEN ODIE AND SORD WAS GREAT! imma buy the home video! ^_^

ta!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2004-01-24 15:37 ]</font>

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 24, 2004, 06:37 PM
My fight is next ^_^ !!

odie2088
Jan 24, 2004, 06:38 PM
...rappy fans suck...*takes out flight cutter and sends hundreds upon hundreds of shuriken at sord and his rappy closet and gives all the rappies 100 paper cuts and cuts off their antennae and gives sord so many papercuts he cant even twitch* ha ha i win

edit: i forgot...*gives deathreaper papercuts on his fingers for telling sord to give me papercuts and for saying long live rappies* I HATE RAPPIES!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: odie2088 on 2004-01-24 15:40 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 24, 2004, 06:41 PM
On 2004-01-24 15:38, odie2088 wrote:
...rappy fans suck...*takes out flight cutter and sends hundreds upon hundreds of shuriken at sord and his rappy closet and gives all the rappies 100 paper cuts and cuts off their antennae and gives sord so many papercuts he cant even twitch* ha ha i win

edit: i forgot...*gives deathreaper papercuts on his fingers for telling sord to give me papercuts and for saying long live rappies* I HATE RAPPIES!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: odie2088 on 2004-01-24 15:40 ]</font>

I'm ending this *cuts off odie's head with an S-Rank sword, then throws it to the rappies and watches ass the pick the eyes out. Then they start on the body, running a nail down the gut to open him up and get to the organs*

Zzzzzz
Jan 25, 2004, 01:56 PM
Um, I thought the battle between Sord and Odie is over?o_0
Anyways, great stuff Garanz!*starts drinking coffee while teaching rappies and lint balls to be friends*

KaFKa
Jan 25, 2004, 02:02 PM
spam down please!?

odie2088
Jan 25, 2004, 04:16 PM
oops...sord couldnt beat me! *goes off topic somewhere else so as not to spam up the wonderful contest im not in anymore*

Garanz2
Jan 25, 2004, 05:35 PM
Too tired to write right now. A few more battles should be up tomorrow. I added a little something to my sig to advertise the tourney, so tell me what you think while you wait. No more spam about killing each other tho plz. As much as I like senseless violence, this would be crap if it got locked.

Skuda
Jan 25, 2004, 05:39 PM
How much does anyone want to bet that Iykthius 6 is going to get his can kicked by the gingerbread Jedi? I'd say his chances of loosing are 99/100. pretty good odds eh?

<Iykthius 6> he he he!

<his sister clair> oh...can somebody take this pole out of me? anyone?

Sord
Jan 25, 2004, 05:49 PM
LOL, funny sig, it's so true. We have all these kung-fu movies today where people dodge bullets. The pathetic thing is, if you moved at the speed of a bullet, the friction would kill you, or burn your skin, possibly ignite it.

Zzzzzz
Jan 25, 2004, 06:12 PM
On 2004-01-25 14:49, Sord wrote:
LOL, funny sig, it's so true. We have all these kung-fu movies today where people dodge bullets. The pathetic thing is, if you moved at the speed of a bullet, the friction would kill you, or burn your skin, possibly ignite it.

Faster then a speeding bullet, it's, it's...a pile of ashes?

Hikara
Jan 26, 2004, 09:40 AM
Haven't checked this for the past 2 days, so now I must gloat.

I WON 2 BATTLES!!

*ahem*

I feel better.

Oh, and Garanz, your sig is awesome!!

Garanz2
Jan 26, 2004, 01:12 PM
BATTLE 10 - WOLF NASCA vs ZI'ZUKU

GRUDGE MATCH - GOOD VS EVIL!

FIGHT!

The crowd drops into total silence as the two fighters face up in the arena. Zi'zuku glances at the crowd menacingly and they cheer, more out of fear than admiration. He twirls his cadeceus like a baton, then points it at Nasca. Nasca draws his sword and enters his combat stance.

They lunge at the same time, swinging their weapons like precisely controlled lunatics. The cane clashes with the sword over and over, and sparks fly as the arena is torn apart by the already raging battle. Nasca scores a shallow cut to Zi'zuku's left leg, and he jumps back out of the fray. The crowd cheer, but immediately stop as 'Zuku blasts a particularly loud group of the crowd with his RAfoie technique.

Obviously melee fighting isn't working. Time to do what forces do best. Nasca leaps to attack, oblivious of the danger, and takes a foie to the face. He flies back in pain, smashing against the arena barrier.

FINISH HIM!

Nasca's sword drops into the mud as he puts his hand to his singed face. Zi'Zuku takes the sword in his free hand and strides away.

"Why don't you kill me? You won..."

'Zuku turns and almost smiles through his facemask.

"I know. I'd rather watch as you never get a girlfriend due to your mutilated half-melted face."

"But pioneer 2's doctors can restore it!"

"...bugger."

Zi'Zuku wins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-01-26 11:02 ]</font>

Garanz2
Jan 26, 2004, 01:16 PM
BATTLE 11 - HIKANDE vs KIERAN

FIGHT!

Both competitors rush at each other with their J-swords. They swing at eash other repeatedly, but always manage to dodge/block each other's blows. Suddenly, Hikande ducks a horizontal attack, drops her J-sword, draws her lavis blades, and slashes upwards with both hands. Kieran has no chance of surviving this brutal attack, and falls to the floor in three pieces.

Sord
Jan 26, 2004, 01:28 PM
I think i can some my thoughts up in one word: OW!!!

KaFKa
Jan 26, 2004, 01:44 PM
sorry kieran, but you got...

PWNZORRREDORED!!!1!!1!!!!!1!!!!!111!!!11oneoneoneo netwothree!!1

Zzzzzz
Jan 26, 2004, 02:24 PM
The crowd cheer, but immediately stop as 'Zuku blasts a particularly loud group of the crowd with his RAfoie technique.

Ouch.

Garanz2
Jan 26, 2004, 04:17 PM
I figured it was just the sort of thing Mr.Z would do. If it's any consolation, they were the ones not paying much attention anyway. I distincly heard one of them say they preferred football to all out bloodshed.

Zzzzzz
Jan 26, 2004, 04:27 PM
On 2004-01-26 13:17, Garanz2 wrote:
I figured it was just the sort of thing Mr.Z would do. If it's any consolation, they were the ones not paying much attention anyway. I distincly heard one of them say they preferred football to all out bloodshed.

I hope they died for not watching such an epic battle.

-Z
Jan 26, 2004, 04:49 PM
Zi'Zuku: i finally won! ^_^

Nasca: *points to scoreboard*

--------------
N:3/1
Z:1/3
--------------
Zi'Zuku: ...bugger.

*casts random Rafoie somewhere*

awaiting the next matches ^_^

HunterKieran
Jan 26, 2004, 05:09 PM
Kieran: Aw, DAMN....I hate when they do that.

Demon-Kieran: HA! Now you know how it feels to be in pieces, eh?

Kieran: Aw, fuck you, you cross-dressing fruit.

Demon-Kieran: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

Kieran: Was I speaking a language other than English? No, I think not....hey, at least I can sew myself back together! *whips out the needle and thread and sews his body back together*

Demon-Kieran: I hate you....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterKieran on 2004-01-26 14:12 ]</font>

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 27, 2004, 09:57 AM
He,he,he http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif So Zi'Zuku finally managed to beat Nasca. About time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif !! Anyway great job Garanz http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif !!

Nasca: "Can I have my katana back ?"
Zi'Zuku: "Let me think for a moment...NO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif!!
Nasca: "Bugger -_-"

Garanz2
Jan 27, 2004, 04:31 PM
BATTLE 12 - SACHI vs CHAO TEAM

FIGHT!

The three chaos attack. The evil chao leaps on Sachi's face, The neutral chao bites her leg, and the good chao nibbles her shoe. She swings her crazy tune, smashing the neutral chao off her leg into the stands. The evil chao starts clawing her face, and she falls to the ground. The good chao blushes and wanders off, embarassed, forgetting it's bombs. The dark chao continues to slash at her face, but suddenly, she throws her head forward, launching the chao off her into the mud. She swings her crazy tune overhead and slams it into the chao's face, driving it halfway into the mud.

FINISH THEM!

"FORE!"

Sachi swings her crazy tune like a golf club, smacking off the dark chao's head. It hurtles through the air and hits the light chao, breaking it's ribs. Meanwhile the neutral chao crowd surfs back into the ring. He's about to join his friends in chao hell when he reaches into his pocket and pulls out two joints of marijuana. He offers one to Sachi, who takes it with a smile.

Two minutes later, everyone is happy. Except for the crowd, who expected senseless violence. And the headless dark chao. And the light chao with severe internal bleeding. Oh well, such is life.

Sachi wins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-01-27 13:32 ]</font>

Robo47
Jan 27, 2004, 04:37 PM
Yay! I like this!

Garanz2
Jan 27, 2004, 04:39 PM
BATTLE 13 - THE CRIMSON RETARD vs MATRIX

FIGHT!

"PROJECTILE SPITTLE!"

Simply saying this sentence causes the crimson retard to shower the area with disgusting flemmy mouth-gel. Of course it sounds more like;

"PROGEKTIYL SPITL!!!!!11!!1!!!!1one!1!"

But that's beside the point. Matrix shelters himself with his cloak, and despite becoming sticky, is unharmed. Suddenly, he takes out a laptop. So does TCR, and they create a chat channel. They start to argue. It's hard to tell what exactly they're typing, but...screw it.

Remember kids, arguing on the internet is just like running in the special olympics. even if you win, you're still retarded. (No offence to anyone who classifies themselves as retarded)

Unfortunalely, TCR seems to lose the argument, and throws his laptop to the floor, before stamping on it repeatedly bawling incoherently. Matrix stabs both of his oratiagitos into his foe's back.

Temjin-On
Jan 27, 2004, 04:40 PM
Damn, I didnt know Sachi liked to party. But oh well, I STILL WON! my sig says it all...

Zzzzzz
Jan 27, 2004, 07:09 PM
My character Zonky is next. I wonder how he'll do?

Hikara
Jan 27, 2004, 07:10 PM
*cringes*

THat... didn't look pretty.

But, just to quote Garanz,

ah well. Such is life.

As for Temjin-On.... You may have slaughtered the poor Chao, but the FEAR ME guy will prevail!! If he doesn't die first.... if so, then HIKARA SHALL AVENGE THEM!! If he doesn't lose, either. Man, this sucks...

Zzzzzz
Jan 27, 2004, 07:43 PM
He's about to join his friends in chao hell when he reaches into his pocket and pulls out two joints of marijuana. He offers one to Sachi, who takes it with a smile.

Does this have to do with the "Why marijuana should be legal topic?"
Just curious.

KaFKa
Jan 27, 2004, 07:48 PM
most likely

deathreaper
Jan 27, 2004, 09:18 PM
On 2004-01-27 13:39, Garanz2 wrote:
Remember kids, arguing on the internet is just like running in the special olympics. even if you win, you're still retarded. (No offence to anyone who classifies themselves as retarded)

Are you saying i'm retarded http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif...
oh, well I won!

Edit: spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: deathreaper on 2004-01-27 18:19 ]</font>

Sord
Jan 27, 2004, 09:22 PM
yay, Sachi won *smokes joint as well*

Jaks
Jan 28, 2004, 07:55 AM
Long live Hippyism!

Garanz2
Jan 28, 2004, 12:33 PM
Chaos live happily in a garden with annoying music and trees. Thus, they are hippies. Anyone who argues with my logic will be shot, decapitated and fed to my pet De Rol Le. *Hugs De Rol Le*

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 28, 2004, 12:57 PM
Har... I'm not exactly sure what the outcome of that battle was... Matrix impaled the Crimson Retard, or TCR?

Garanz2
Jan 28, 2004, 12:59 PM
TCR stands for The Crimson Retard. Sorry, I like to abbreviate stuff, especially long names. Eg My fanfics, The Crimson Retard etc.

TalonHUcast
Jan 28, 2004, 02:24 PM
for any one who doesn't want a joint they can have a cookie http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/gingerbread.gif

Hikara
Jan 28, 2004, 02:25 PM
Okay, I can understand beating the Chao (being "hippies" and all...), but did it have to be so... merciless?

*turns to run before Garanz can decapitate him* I'll kill De Rol Le if he gets anywhere near me! I swear I'll Grants the crap out of him! NO! DON'T!!

Garanz2
Jan 28, 2004, 02:42 PM
On 2004-01-28 11:24, TalonHUcast wrote:
for any one who doesn't want a joint they can have a cookie http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/gingerbread.gif

Dude, those are gingerbread men. Not cookies.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 28, 2004, 02:49 PM
On 2004-01-28 09:59, Garanz2 wrote:
TCR stands for The Crimson Retard. Sorry, I like to abbreviate stuff, especially long names. Eg My fanfics, The Crimson Retard etc.

OH! Duh... All right, I get it.

Zzzzzz
Jan 28, 2004, 09:50 PM
On 2004-01-28 11:42, Garanz2 wrote:

On 2004-01-28 11:24, TalonHUcast wrote:

Dude, those are gingerbread men. Not cookies.

Garanz2 wrote:
NOT THE BUTTONS! NOT THE BUTTONS! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/gingerbread.gif

Garanz2
Jan 29, 2004, 11:58 AM
Sorry for the delay. Coursework >.<

Garanz2
Jan 30, 2004, 06:55 AM
BATTLE 14 - THE DOOT vs ZONKY!

FIGHT!

Zonk begins the battle by drawing a sword, which becomes real. He takes it and charges at the doot. The doot blasts him away with a sound wave, and he hits the floor on his back. He tries again, and another soundwave blasts him back. He erases the sword and draws a javelin, which he throws. It impales the doot, who falls to the ground badly injured.

FINISH IT!

Zonky tries to grab the doot by it's nose, but by the time he realises it doesn't have one, it's recovered from the javelin attack. It begins to sing horribly.

Zonky fails to draw a set of earmuffs in time, and dies a horrible twitchy death.

The doot wins! Turnaround or what?

Garanz2
Jan 30, 2004, 07:01 AM
BATTLE 15 - -Z vs BLITZ SAZI

FIGHT!

-Z sends thief to steal Sazi's stag cutlery. Sazi sees it coming and cuts thief in half. -Z is pissed off (and how!) and goes into Xiao Xiao mode. He rushes at Sazi and attacks with blinding speed and precision. Sazi stands no chance, and is almost eviscerated by this attack. -Z takes a picture of Sazi's mutilated half-conscious form, then looks up. His eyes widen, and he is crushed by a red pen. The pen scribbles;

"Picture too violent, read forum rules. +1 warning"
On -Z's flattened corpse.

Hikosaka to the rescue!

Blitz Sazi wins!

Garanz2
Jan 30, 2004, 07:07 AM
BATTLE 16 - THE CLICKER vs GARANZ MK.II

FIGHT!

Garanz fires his final impact, but misses. The clicker highlights and deletes his right shoulder, and his gun arm falls to the floor.

"That's unfortunate."

The clicker then deletes his left shoulder, removing his other arm.

"That's REALLY unfortunate...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif"

Thc clicker spins in front of him manically, while the crowd boos. However, the clicker hasn't taken Garanz's hidden attack into consideration. G2 Deploys his holo-projector, and Jacko comes up.
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:UXWfHIwwT_QC:www.bbc.co.uk/choice/tvlistings
Lasers burn the image of Jacko onto the clicker, and the crowd throws litter at it. One of the more rowdy spectators throws a knife. The clicker is stabbed, then buried under a pile of litter.

Robo47
Jan 30, 2004, 04:36 PM
Wow, you decided to let yourslef winthe first round?

Garanz2
Jan 30, 2004, 04:40 PM
Yeah, but now I have no arms. Does it really look like I'm gonna win round 2?

-Z
Jan 30, 2004, 04:56 PM
*fires backwards*

AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! you'll never take me alive coppers!!!

*dives away from hikosaka's B.A.N. rocket*

well, i like the fight anyways ^_^. i just gotta fix up Thief, find a place to hide, and make a GIF of me running away from a giant red pen, then i'll be right back to fighting!

<_<
>_>

that or i can just stick to stealing stuff... GAH!

*dives away from another B.A.N. rocket*

Zzzzzz
Jan 30, 2004, 04:56 PM
WHOA! Both of my guys lost? I am glad the Clicker died, though(I would have hate it if the Clicker survived and looked like Michael Jacko for the rest of the tournament http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif).

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 30, 2004, 04:58 PM
On 2004-01-30 03:55, Garanz2 wrote:
Zonky fails to draw a set of earmuffs in time, and dies a horrible twitchy death.

The doot wins! Turnaround or what?

Doot > Zonky

d00t!

I need to find one of my pictures of that thing to share...

Zzzzzz
Jan 30, 2004, 05:12 PM
Doot > Zonky

d00t!

I need to find one of my pictures of that thing to share...

ME WANNA SEE!!!

Garanz2
Jan 31, 2004, 05:30 PM
More damn coursework. Sorry for the delay. I'll try and get round 2 started tomorrow.

Zzzzzz
Jan 31, 2004, 07:44 PM
AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! you'll never take me alive coppers!!!

Cows! I hate cows...

Garanz2
Feb 1, 2004, 05:20 PM
If I don't start round 2 tomorrow, I will beat my head against a wall until I get my priorities right.

Chaos_Phoenix
Feb 1, 2004, 07:17 PM
My poor Shadow Bringer has fallen, but Sazi still stands... I think http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Anyways, can't wait for Round 2 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, and of course I have an epiphany on an awsome character AFTER the slots have been filled... Aw well, there's always next time... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Garanz2
Feb 2, 2004, 07:00 AM
ROUND 2

BATTLE 1 - GINGERBREAD JEDI vs IYKTHIUS 6

FIGHT!

The combatants stride into the arena. GJ removes his cloak and throws it away, while Iykthius twirls his sister-on-a-stick, which screams and becomes dizzy.

Suddenly, he hurls his weapon like a javelin. GJ leaps out of the way and uses a force push to break the stick against the arena wall. Iykthius leaps in with a flurry of melee attacks while the jedi is concentrating, and knocks him to the ground. Another force push sends the android hutling through the sky. He lands heavily on the opposite side of the arena, and draws a varista. He fires several precise shots, but GJ is ready. Back on his feet, he draws his lightsaber and delects them. One hits Iykthius directly in the head, blowing it clean off.

The headless corpse collapses to the floor, while GJ leaves the arena. Several hentai fans jump into the arena and bundle the sister-on-a-stick into a bag. They throw it onto the back of a pickup truck and drive away, laughing manically.

Gingerbread Jedi wins.

Garanz2
Feb 3, 2004, 01:35 PM
BATTLE 2 - THE FEAR ME GUY vs THE SOUP NAZI

FIGHT!

The soup nazi hurls a bowl of soup, which misses. It flies over The Fear Me Guy's shoulder and into the crowd. Someone gets it in the face. The Fear Me Guy leaps in to attack, with a quick flurry of punches sending the chef sprawling. He picks the chef up and piledrives him. The Soup Nazi crawls away in pain, while The Fear Me Guy sharpens his metal knuckles. The soup Nazi takes out his machine gun and fires several rounds, but the fear me guy turns round. His cloak deflects all the shots. The gun runs out of ammo, and the Fear Me Guy somersaults backwards, landing behind the Soup Nazi. He punches the little german in the back of the head, his knuckles creating a hole.

FINISH HIM!

"Hey Nazi, ever heard of the Holocaust?"

"Yes, why?"

"Now it's the hollow-head."

The Fear Me Guy reaches into the hole in the Nazi's head and takes a firm grip on his brain. TFMG starts yanking hard, until the Soup Nazi's head collapses into brain pulp and pieces of skull.

KaFKa
Feb 3, 2004, 02:59 PM
yes, its PSOW mortal combat, wholesome family fun for all! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Robo47
Feb 3, 2004, 03:13 PM
AHH! SOUP NAZI, NO! IT CAN'T BE!

Go Get 'em Trogdor!

Garanz2
Feb 3, 2004, 03:46 PM
On 2004-02-03 11:59, KaFKa wrote:
yes, its PSOW mortal combat, wholesome family fun for all! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Damn right!

Garanz2
Feb 3, 2004, 05:56 PM
BATTLE 3 - TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR vs TONY ITALIANO

FIGHT!

Trogdor runs at Tony in an attempt to stomp him. Tony dives to the side, but Trogdor punches him with his malformed arm as he thunders past. Tony hits the arena wall but gets back up. He's still in the fight! Tony draws his yas and opens fire. Trogdor goes evasive, weaving his scaly body backwards and forwards, but Tony is still relatively accurate. A lucky shot blasts Trogdor's arm off, and the dragon roars in pain. He fires a blast of flames, but Tony is ready. He ducks, and one of the cameramen is burnt to a cinder in a matter of seconds. He runs in low, dropping his yasminkov and drawing his scythe. He dives forward and removes Trogdor's legs.

FINISH HIM!

Tony retrieves his gun from the mud, and returns it to it's holster. He turns on his scythe's already infamous lawnmower function. He lifts it high into the air, before ramming it into Trogdor's back. The dragon spins round and round, spraying organs, bones and flesh everywhere. Finally, Tony stops, and picks up Trogdor's head in one hand. The chameleon gives it a big wet kiss, before Tony kicks the head away like a pro footballer.

shinto_kuji
Feb 3, 2004, 06:18 PM
Go Tony! ^_^ Can anyone handle the mobster and his deadly scythe's tongue? Stay tuned to find out!

And oh yeah, -hands Garanz a 50$ bill- ... You didn't see anything ^_-

Sord
Feb 3, 2004, 07:40 PM
LOTS O' CARNAGE!!!

just the way I like it!

Temjin-On
Feb 3, 2004, 08:04 PM
Wonder who Sachi is going to fight next, and Gingerbread Jedi, your legs are mine! They are soo delicious!

Robo47
Feb 3, 2004, 08:10 PM
On 2004-02-03 17:04, Temjin-On wrote:
Wonder who Sachi is going to fight next, and Gingerbread Jedi, your legs are mine! They are soo delicious!

Sounds like a Secret Squirrel episode to me.

Zzzzzz
Feb 3, 2004, 10:19 PM
YES! BLOOD! *drinks some blood*
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Garanz2
Feb 5, 2004, 06:54 AM
Quick update: More battles will be up tonight.

Garanz2
Feb 5, 2004, 05:08 PM
BATTLE 4 - IGNATIOUS vs HIKARA

FIGHT!

Ignatious draws his pallasch, while Hikara does the same with his DB saber. They lunge at each other, swinging their weapons like the true veterans they are. Backwards and forwards across the arena they go, hacking and stabbing at one another. Within a few seconds, both have sustained several minor wounds all over their bodies. Ignatious breaks the stalemate by leaping backwards and drawing his repeaters. He fires a volley of shots at the Protectorate, but Hikara isn't going to fall for a trick like that. The world goes into slow motion as he bends over backwards, dodging the bullets a-la The Matrix. A stray shot catches his leg, and he falls down as Ignatious reloads.

Spotting this from the stands, Garanz2 stands up. he can't let his boss get gunned down on the floor! Despite having no arms, he signals Pushan to help Hikara. The stupid mag rams into Ignatious, knocking him to the floor as Hikara recovers.

FINISH HIM!

Grants your pants off!

Chinnnngggg BOOM!

*Wisp of smoke*

Zzzzzz
Feb 5, 2004, 05:11 PM
uh, part of the DTPA?

Sord
Feb 5, 2004, 05:13 PM
lol, Grants in the Pants! Never gets old http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kadou
Feb 5, 2004, 06:16 PM
Mlerf..

-Z
Feb 5, 2004, 06:43 PM
aww, don't feel bad. at least he didn't do this:

SummonsTheDancingBananaOnYourGrave! (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

thats only something i would do ^_^

awaiting the upcoming matches ^_^

Sord
Feb 5, 2004, 06:45 PM
On 2004-02-05 15:43, -Z wrote:
SummonsTheDancingBananaOnYourGrave! (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Please tell me you did not make that *shivers*

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Feb 5, 2004, 07:41 PM
SummonsTheDancingBananaOnYourGrave!

Bwa,ha,ha,ha http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif !! Thats Hilarious http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif !!

deathreaper
Feb 5, 2004, 09:11 PM
-Z if you made that you are now my god(besides navi and her art, and hikara and his fics...)

it was so funny http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

-Z
Feb 5, 2004, 09:27 PM
lol, sadly, i didn't make it, but i wish i did though! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

i gotta give credit to http://www.albinoblacksheep.com for that one ^_^

Hikara
Feb 6, 2004, 09:37 AM
You know, that whole Me being your boss thing, Garanz, started with me as your Support Force.... Thanks for the help!! ^_^

And just to clarify for everyone why my Grants in the Pants manuever goes "CHING! BOOM!!!", it's the only grants with the appearance and capabilities of a Rafoie. Heh heh...

evildead
Feb 6, 2004, 10:46 PM
if i could answer ahem late id be

NAME:BatMan
WEAPON:wink-a-dink(long d!ck shaped rope)
appearence:uhhhh black latex bat suit
TAUNT:*robin shows and sayz*"holy whack batman your wink-a-dinks on fire!!!"
weakness:FIRE ON MY wink-a-dink.
fatalitty:wink-a-dink to the nut sack attack

it makes me wish i was on time to sign up for the tournament...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Garanz2
Feb 7, 2004, 02:12 AM
On 2004-02-06 19:46, evildead wrote:
if i could answer ahem late id be

NAME:BatMan
WEAPON:wink-a-dink(long d!ck shaped rope)
appearence:uhhhh black latex bat suit
TAUNT:*robin shows and sayz*"holy whack batman your wink-a-dinks on fire!!!"
weakness:FIRE ON MY wink-a-dink.
fatalitty:wink-a-dink to the nut sack attack

it makes me wish i was on time to sign up for the tournament...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Wow...That charater's...new.

Logical2u
Feb 7, 2004, 10:17 AM
I swear, that guy might be getting banned, some damn innapropriate language for a MortalKombat topic. Ah, what the heck am I saying?

Uhm, good idea. Now I'm too late. And there are no judges in MK, so I'm outta luck.

Garanz2
Feb 7, 2004, 02:34 PM
BATTLE 5 - SORD vs ZI'ZUKU

GRUDGE MATCH! FANWORKS SHOWDOWN!

FIGHT!

"Go, my invincible rappy army!"

"I hate rappies."

A flood of rappies of all shapes and sizes rushes at Zi'zuku. He smiles slyly and swings his cadeceus, slicing the nearest rappy into two pieces. Before he can attack again, the rappies dog pile him, burying him in a mass of feathers and beaks.

"RA-FOIE!"

A massive blast incinerates the nearest rappies, while blasting the lucky ones away. Zi'zuku vaults up onto his cadeceus, while the surviving rappies leap at him. Zi'zuku uses his staff as a ground, launching himself into the air. He points his hand downwards at the mass of birds.

"GI-BARTA!"

A blizzard of ice rains down on the rappies, freezing several solid, while cutting and shredding others. Zi'zuku lands staff first, and a shockwave emanates from it's base. The frozen rappies are shattered into pieces, while the wounded ones are knocked away. Zi'zuku stands up, and runs a hand through his hair as Sord stands dumbstruck.

"Stupid birds. Now Sord, your time has come."

*ahem*

Zi'zuku turns to face the noise, sees nothing and looks down. A black rappy is staring up at him.

"You little bastard."

[Insert loud noises commonly associated with bone shredding, organ ripping and general mayhem, coupled with agonised shrieks of pain and the usual sounds you hear when a man is being brutally slaughtered by a demonic bird, here.]

Sord wins. READ IHTIF, -Z!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-02-07 11:56 ]</font>

Zzzzzz
Feb 7, 2004, 02:51 PM
I can't bear to hear a grown newman scream...........
Was there a last tournament Sord won at or something?

Garanz2
Feb 7, 2004, 02:54 PM
He won the race cup. Don't worry, everyone has an equal chance to win this one.

Zzzzzz
Feb 7, 2004, 02:58 PM
What's the name of the topic?

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Feb 7, 2004, 03:07 PM
[Insert loud noises commonly associated with bone shredding, organ ripping and general mayhem, coupled with agonised shrieks of pain and the usual sounds you hear when a man is being brutally slaughtered by a demonic bird, here.]

Nasca : http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif *Turns Hospital TV off* Well at least I got out of the touney with third degree burns...

Garanz2
Feb 7, 2004, 03:19 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71397&forum=12

There. One link to the race cup, still warm from my cut+paste clipboard.

665 posts... We are on the brink of a great evil...

Maybe I should stop posting until I get IHTIF 4 up...

-Z
Feb 7, 2004, 06:31 PM
On 2004-02-07 11:51, Zzzzzz wrote:
I can't bear to hear a grown newman scream...........

today's your lucky day! meet the only grown newman who wears a good inch of metal over his mouth! ^_^

as for mr. del rappy... ummm... yeah.

but as for YOU sord! you will regret summoning demonic rappies against me! SummonsTheDancingBananaToHauntYou! (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

awaiting the next fight! ^_^

*7 year old Zi' walks in with guitar*

"what have we learned?"
^_^

Temjin-On
Feb 7, 2004, 07:36 PM
On 2004-02-07 15:31, -Z wrote:
*7 year old Zi' walks in with guitar*

"what have we learned?"
^_^

Stealing moves from Sachi, Eh? just remember, Sachi pwns you and is on her way right now to your house with a guitaru smack-a-gram...
You have been warned, -Z.
btw thats a fanky name you got there, -Z.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Feb 7, 2004, 08:23 PM
Stealing moves from Sachi, Eh?
Actually, Temjin, -Z used the concept of guitar bashing a LONG time before you in a group-fic (Welcome to Ragol), so we can say that he did not steal idea from you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif.

Sord
Feb 7, 2004, 09:04 PM
On 2004-02-07 15:31, -Z wrote: SummonsTheDancingBananaToHauntYou! (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

*doesn't, and won't, click on it*

EDIT: I didn't even realize I was fighting Zi', and I won. MWAHAHAHAHA. It be kinda strange if I won this tournament, man would that be a weird coencidence (sp)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-02-07 18:07 ]</font>

Temjin-On
Feb 7, 2004, 09:17 PM
Eh who cares who did what. For in the end, we live and die lol. That made no sense. I wonder who I am fighting next.

Skuda
Feb 7, 2004, 10:09 PM
2 of my peoplezez were killed by a gingerbread man...Stupid fox...If he had run into a Jedi gingerbreadman, he wouldn't have neded up eating it.... run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I've already passed on to purgatory!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-02-07 19:10 ]</font>

Zzzzzz
Feb 8, 2004, 02:29 AM
On 2004-02-07 12:07, Lone_Wolf_Nasca wrote:

Nasca : http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif *Turns Hospital TV off* Well at least I got out of the touney with third degree burns...

*reads newspaper & an article says
"Dead Fonewm still twiching!
Doctors can't explain oddity!"*

Ah, The Power of Doot!

-Z
Feb 8, 2004, 09:25 AM
On 2004-02-07 23:29, Zzzzzz wrote:
*reads newspaper & an article says
"Dead Fonewm still twiching!
Doctors can't explain oddity!"*

Ah, The Power of Doot!

~inside Zi'Zuku's dream~

Giant 7 year old guitar weilding Zi'Zuku atop a fat pal rappy: "Say it."

Current day Zi'Zuku: "No-"
*whack!*

"Say it!"

"NO!"
*WHACK!*

"SAY IT!!"

"... mittens." http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

"Yay! come ride the rappies with me!"

"No."
*whack*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

awaiting the next match ^_^

deathreaper
Feb 9, 2004, 10:45 PM
I wonder who i'm fighting next?

Garanz told me the next battles will be up by wednesday at the latest...

Garanz2
Feb 12, 2004, 09:03 AM
BATTLE 6 - HIKANDE vs SACHI

FIGHT!

Sachi draws her Crazy tune, while Hikande gets out her TJ-sword. they swing at each other, and the J-sword cuts the guitar in half. A http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif drips down Sachi's face, while Hikande chuckles. Sachi takes out her bloody art and leaps at Hikande. Hikande can't use her J-sword at such close range, so she takes out her lavis blades and starts defending herself. Even their MAGS get stuck in, bashing into each other repeatedly. Sachi circle-strafes then uppercuts, making a large cut in Hikande's back.

Hikande runs from the arena and returns in Blue, her sleek vehicle from the race tournament. She darts around, trying to run Sachi over. Sachi throws one of her daggers, precisely skewering a tyre. Blue careens into a wall, and explodes violently. Hikande crawls from the wreck.

FINISH HER!

Sacghi retrieves her dagger from Blue's tyre and walks over to Hikande's prone form.

"Time to put the 'bloody' into bloody art."

She stabs both blades into Hikande's back, before pulling them in opposite directions. She then twists, and stabs deeper, repeating the process until Hikande is a slaughtered mass of flesh.

Chaos_Phoenix
Feb 12, 2004, 09:32 AM
Oh, that was... Geez, that had to hurt...

Zzzzzz
Feb 12, 2004, 04:04 PM
On 2004-02-12 06:32, Chaos_Phoenix wrote:
Oh, that was... Geez, that had to hurt...

Just wait until she fights Sord.

KaFKa
Feb 12, 2004, 04:39 PM
oh HELL no...

Temjin-On
Feb 12, 2004, 04:44 PM
If I may abuse my south park quotes once again

Mr Macky:
HOLY SHIT! MMMKAY!

Damn, that was good luck, lol.

Garanz2
Feb 13, 2004, 05:05 PM
I was going to write up battles 7 + 8 tonight, but I haven't got enough time now. I'll try to get them done tomorrow morning.

deathreaper
Feb 13, 2004, 08:05 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif more waiting!

hope you can finish them quickly tommorow

Zzzzzz
Feb 13, 2004, 08:12 PM
I think after this we should have a contest on who met the worst fate. What you think?

Temjin-On
Feb 13, 2004, 09:19 PM
Probably what Sachi just did to the person she just fought or maybe what Sord did to Odie...

Zzzzzz
Feb 13, 2004, 10:37 PM
Several hentai fans jump into the arena and bundle the sister-on-a-stick into a bag. They throw it onto the back of a pickup truck and drive away, laughing manically.

That's probably the weirdest fate if you ask me.

Garanz2
Feb 14, 2004, 03:08 PM
Ah, today is a good day. Navi's Del rappy picture is done and damn good, I just found 3 yes T H R E E legit angry fists in ultimate offline TFIY, and I finally got my fight writing mojo back! What next? Del turns out to be real and I can sic him on Bush?

A man can dream.

BATTLE 7 - BOBERTO vs THE DOOT!

FIGHT!

Boberto enters the arena with a broken bottle. The Doot enters, dances around and says "Doot."

Randomness aside, boberto charges towards the orange ball, waving his bottle and scremaing like a madman. The Doot steps to the side and trips him, making him skid along the floor rappy style. He drops the bottle into the churned up mud and gets to his feet. he takes out a magnum, and opens fire. The Doot uses precise sound waves to bounce the bullets away. One catches Boberto's hand and he drops the gun into the mud. He pulls out a bazooka, and fires it. Same thing happens. The shockwave makes his drop the bazooka into the mud.

This continues for however long you like, until Boberto is practically buried in guns, bombs, swords, tranquiliser darts, and porn magazines. Don't ask me, I wasn't watching. The Doot finally makes an oppensive move, and with a blast of sound, sends Boberto and all his dropped stuff take off and slam into the arena wall at the same time.

The doot peels off a piece of sandpaper and looks at Boberto's remains. then the crowd burst out laughing.

Garanz2
Feb 14, 2004, 03:56 PM
BATTLE 8 - GARANZ MK.II vs BLITZ SAZI

FIGHT!

Garanz2 is a bot with no arms. Sazi is a lightning centric guy who hasn't been hurt yet. Nice odds? I bet every penny I own on my opponent!

"Yawn. Zonde."

"Ow, my face. It appears to be melting."

FINISH HIM!

"What is it you're hacking off? Is it my torso? IT IS! MY PRECIOUS TORSO!"

Woohoo! I died! Now I can collect my payout from my successful bet!

CHECK ROOM LADY: "Sorry, we don't serve anyone with less than one leg. Bad for our image."

Bugger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-02-14 12:58 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
Feb 14, 2004, 04:02 PM
That's too bad Garanz, but you put up a long and tough fight. Isn't my precious torso from The Simpsons? ^_^

Garanz2
Feb 14, 2004, 04:39 PM
Futurama http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KaFKa
Feb 14, 2004, 04:43 PM
wow, garanz, those are, dare i say, sub-par?

shinto_kuji
Feb 14, 2004, 04:53 PM
Ah, right. ^_^

If I give you a heart shaped container filled with Snickers... will it affect my odds of winning? ^_^

Garanz2
Feb 14, 2004, 05:17 PM
Yeah, those were'nt the best battles I've ever written. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Quarter finals up soon though, so they'll be longer and better as usual.

EDIT: And yes, I do accept payment in snickers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-02-14 14:19 ]</font>

HunterKieran
Feb 15, 2004, 11:31 AM
On 2004-02-12 06:03, Garanz2 wrote:

She stabs both blades into Hikande's back, before pulling them in opposite directions. She then twists, and stabs deeper, repeating the process until Hikande is a slaughtered mass of flesh.

Kieran: YES! I am avenged!

Demon-Kieran: Piss off, limey. Someone should win for ME!

The Demon's Will: *dressed in a maid's costume as he tries to sew Demon-Kieran back together* SHUT UP, ALREADY, OR I'LL LEAVE YOU IN PIECES.

Demon-Kieran: You wouldn't DARE.

The Demon's Will: OH, REALLY? WATCH ME. *the Will drops the sewing kit - and Demon-Kieran - onto the floor*

Demon-Kieran: OW! Goddammit, you ungrateful sonuvabitch! Get back here and put me together, or when someone else does, I'LL TEAR YOUR FUCKING META-- Hey, Kieran, what are you doing?

Kieran: *picks up Demon-Kieran's head* Hmmm....soccer!

Demon-Kieran: NOOOO!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterKieran on 2004-02-15 08:31 ]</font>

Zzzzzz
Feb 15, 2004, 04:56 PM
I still have your arms in my Recycle bin, Garanz2.

Sord
Feb 15, 2004, 10:13 PM
On 2004-02-14 12:08, Garanz2 wrote:
This continues for however long you like, until Boberto is practically buried in guns, bombs, swords, tranquiliser darts, and porn magazines.
*walks out, grabs the magazines, and leaves, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif*

Not your best, course you said that already. Lookin forward to more carnage now that I'm back from my friends house. (Hadn't seen them in 2 months)

Garanz2
Feb 22, 2004, 05:45 AM
*Public service announcement*

Tournament WILL continue this week.

Zzzzzz
Feb 22, 2004, 01:43 PM
Yay!

Hikara
Feb 23, 2004, 02:33 PM
yay sounds about right...

Come on, Garanz! We're WAITING!!

Chaos_Phoenix
Feb 23, 2004, 02:36 PM
*Blitz casually glances at his watch* Hmm, today would be nice, but any day is a good day. As long as I get to fry more people, I'm not complaining...

Garanz2
Feb 23, 2004, 04:00 PM
Ten...
Hours...
Behind...
On...
Sleep...

*Thud*

Sord
Feb 23, 2004, 07:48 PM
Is it just me, or did you change your avatar? Come to think of it...what was your avatar?

Zzzzzz
Feb 23, 2004, 09:17 PM
On 2004-02-23 16:48, Sord wrote:
Is it just me, or did you change your avatar? Come to think of it...what was your avatar?

0.o
It's just you.

Chaos_Phoenix
Feb 23, 2004, 09:47 PM
Ten...
Hours...
Behind...
On...
Sleep...

*Thud*

He's passed out! I'd better perform CPR! *surges 500 voltz of Gafoie through Garanz* That oughta do it. Consider that your wake up call. Now, get back to work http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Garanz2
Feb 24, 2004, 08:51 AM
Ga(Gi? Ra?)Foie would burn me to a crisp, not wake me up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Anyway, I wrote up the next battle. I know it isn't brilliant, but I'm still pretty tired. I know you've been waiting a liong time.

QUARTER FINALS

BATTLE 1 - GINGERBREAD JEDI vs THE FEAR ME GUY

FIGHT!

Gingerbread Jedi enters the arena, drawing and activating his green lightaber. The FEAR ME Guy stands with his back turned, his cloak flapping atmospherically in the wind. He turns, and draws a lightsaber of his own. He flicks it on.

Nothing happens.

"Damn batteries."

He draws another and activates it. A bright red beam springs out. GJ is taken aback, but says nothing. Suddenly, they lunge at each other, the lightsabers clash, and the battle begins in earnest. They fight backwards and forwards across the arena, swinging and thrusting their blades like true masters. GJ uses the force to throw hapless members of the audience at TFMG, but he simply uts them in half before they hit him. The FEAR ME guy uses a force push to smash GJ into the arena wall. Being a cookie, several small pieces of him crumble off. TFMG advances menacingly as he tries to recover. He futilely swings his lightsaber upwards, but his move is easily predicted. TFMG steps to the side, and swings downwards, taking off his hand.

FINISH HIM!

"Join me, Gingerbread. Come to the dark side!"

"NO! YOU KILLED MY FATHER!"

"No, Gingerbread. I dipped him in milk, then put him in a microwave, then I basted him in cream, then my dog ATE your father!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"I love it when people say that. PRESSURE POINT TO YOUR HEAD!"

And that's the way the cookie crumbles, folks. *Beats head against wall repeatedly, then goes to sleep.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-02-24 05:53 ]</font>

Stormsworder
Feb 24, 2004, 09:16 AM
I think you have seen Bruce Almighty and Star Wars too many times.

Hikara
Feb 24, 2004, 09:26 AM
I WIN!!! WHOO!!!