PDA

View Full Version : How close did you watch....

swartt-cm-
Apr 13, 2001, 10:51 AM
How close did everyone watch the intro to PSO? I was watching it and i saw something that at first i thought was from me playing this game too much but watch the intro closer and tell me what you see!

(if everyone already knows about this dont get mad at me)

I started a new character named Lord Swartt, hes lvl 15 and i only played 6 hours!! w00t PUCK 9

GhoStar
Apr 13, 2001, 11:09 AM
If anyone's seen Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back (which no doubt most of you have), there's a scene in that film also identical to one in the intro. Right at the end of ESB you see Luke, Leia and C3PO on a huge ship which looks in two parts, but is connected with a tunnel. This is identical tpo the ship in PSO, the scary thing being the framing of the shots is almost identical in both. If you watch the film again, you'll probably recognise what I'm talking about.

Crushinator
Apr 13, 2001, 12:15 PM
If you are talking about the predator-style-invisible dark falz that appears behind the dome before it nukes, I'm wayyyy ahead of you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

He opens his "wings" just like when he transforms from form 2 to 3.

MsFortune
Apr 13, 2001, 12:46 PM
ummm... forgive me for being a stupid redhead again, but what intro??? on the main menu there is no option for intro, and if i leave it to itself nothing happens either... i can only guess that i missed it when i created my force, which means i can't see it now, becuase i'd have to delete her to go see it again doh?! oh, please message me if i'm just being silly and there is a perfectly simple way of seeing the intro.

Cheech
Apr 13, 2001, 12:59 PM
I dunno what your talking about, but I have seen the intro about 20 times and the only thing I have seen that is semi-weird is the dark falz behind the dome, when the explosion happens.

MsFortune, turn the game on and just let it run for about 5 minutes, the intro should start to play.

GhoStar
Apr 13, 2001, 02:57 PM
I was referring to the intro you get when you leave the game running at the 'Press Start' screen, and the only familiar thing was the ships you see. Just thought it was worth pointing out.