PDA

View Full Version : why cant i find rare drops!!?

Zephy
Jan 21, 2004, 08:01 PM
my section id is REDria and I have played all the way to ULt. and i havent find anything yet . what's wrong?!!

Anal_Avenger
Jan 21, 2004, 08:03 PM
i had the same problem using my redria HUcast. i found more rares in very hard than in ult. then eventually i found a few.. to keep myself busy, i piped lilies untill i got my demolition comet.

Skuda
Jan 21, 2004, 08:06 PM
again, it is random. you could be just hitting a bad luck streak. Maybe item drop frequency ratios are higher. ee.

Soukosa
Jan 21, 2004, 09:14 PM
Redria does have the least number of common rares in Ult of all the IDs, so you can't expect to find too many rares with it.

PaleKid15
Jan 22, 2004, 09:52 AM
On 2004-01-21 18:14, Sounomi wrote:
Redria does have the least number of common rares in Ult of all the IDs, so you can't expect to find too many rares with it.

Unless you count Diska of Braveman, Slicer of Assassin, and Diska of Liberator. I hate those things.

MaxBuster
Jan 22, 2004, 11:25 AM
Don't worry, your luck will turn around. With my Redria, I've found a ton of rares, ranging from Demo Comets to Smoking Plates. It's actually one of my favorite ID's.

rena-ko
Jan 22, 2004, 11:29 AM
great ID, i leveled up to 131 before i found something really rare. thats life i guess. be happy, less junk, more good stuff, but that is really rare.

Bibi2k4
Jan 22, 2004, 02:40 PM
Yeah there is no way to say that some ID is better thank any other or that you will find something rare and cool every time you play with a 100% of probability...That's how the game goes so enjoy the game a,d i'm sure the game will reward you on one way or another!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Steal
Jan 22, 2004, 04:08 PM
honestly dontstress about it, it only gets u more frustrated. im the same way i have never found a really really good rare. probably best is a stag cuttlery(almost possitive i spelt it wrong lol)just get mind off it and do sumthing else in the game

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steal on 2004-01-22 13:10 ]</font>

anwserman
Jan 22, 2004, 04:11 PM
Yeah, just don't purposely search forever to get a certain item, because after a while you'll just get pissed.

Just play through the game normally, and if you stuble across it, smile and be happy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BladeofDarkness
Jan 22, 2004, 06:12 PM
It's probably just bad luck, but if you're using/have in your bank a hacked lvl 1304 robochao mag that's probably the cause. One of my friends gave me one and I couldn't find a single rare (I killed 15 pal rappies and nothing and the drop was 1/2 chance)I finally realized it was because of the mag and deleted it.

Sayara
Jan 22, 2004, 07:30 PM
What? having it in the bank can muss you up too? I thought it was just equipping it? (has a evil Chao himself)

________
Boiling food (http://www.cooking-chef.com/boiling/)

Zephy
Jan 24, 2004, 10:42 AM
THNX everyone.. I now know the source of my bad luck I have a hacked mag that a friend gave to me. I WILL DELETE IT

odie2088
Jan 24, 2004, 06:31 PM
DELETE THE HACKED MAGS! THEY ARE EEEEEEEVIL! sure i dupe...but i dont hack. some might say duping and hacking are the same, but they're not, duping is taking advantage of a glitch, hacking isnt. hacking is bad. and evil. and wrong. and who'd want a chao or robochao with lvls that high anyways...bah, if you're gonna hack something with levels like that at least make it look like it can hurt something!

kyleo999
Jan 24, 2004, 09:25 PM
On 2004-01-22 13:11, anwserman wrote:
Yeah, just don't purposely search forever to get a certain item.

That's true. It seems that the more you try to find a certain thing, the less you'll see of it.

ElizaBluefull
Jan 24, 2004, 09:45 PM
The luck comes and goes, I say. And I find that when I go on runs on purpose to get rares, I don't find any. They always pop up when I least expect it or I am leveling or whatever. But I did find something useful for my FOne again the other day on the Soul Blade quest: Moola. Now she can get a luminous field!

52 temple runs over Christmas...no saint rappies! (then again that isn't that many cause I know people who did over 200 some odd runs...>_<)

darthsaber9x9
Jan 25, 2004, 05:42 PM
On 2004-01-24 18:25, kyleo999 wrote:

On 2004-01-22 13:11, anwserman wrote:
Yeah, just don't purposely search forever to get a certain item.

That's true. It seems that the more you try to find a certain thing, the less you'll see of it.

actually, it only seems to be true. statistically you have a better chance of findin it if you kill loadsa enemies purposely

ReaperX
Jan 25, 2004, 06:15 PM
On 2004-01-21 17:01, Zephy wrote:
my section id is REDria and I have played all the way to ULt. and i havent find anything yet . what's wrong?!!

LOOKING FOR WEPONS ON ULT. DEALS A GREAT AMOUNT OF TIME AND PATIENCE SO KEEP WORKING AND YOULL FIND ALOT.