PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Force Mag W/Mind Better Than 185?

HunterKieran
Jan 22, 2004, 08:24 PM
I am trying to find a mag that has a Mind level better than 185 for Demon-Kieran. I have heard of ones w/195...which ones?

-Kieran

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterKieran on 2004-01-22 18:21 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Jan 22, 2004, 08:31 PM
Only a system mag would be able to have 195 mind.

HunterKieran
Jan 22, 2004, 09:20 PM
I keep getting conflicting stories about those kinds of mags. Which ones are the hacks? The ones with Photon Blasts, the ones without Photon Blasts, or both?

(And where could I get one? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

-Kieran

VioletSkye
Jan 22, 2004, 09:40 PM
A legit system mag will not have any PB's on it. The reason being, in order to make one you have to create a Mark 3 mag (using the Kit of Mark3 mag cell) on a mag between the levels of 5-9, which means that it would never have had the chance to evolve and gain a PB.

heh I forgot to answer your other question. The mag cells can only be obtained during the Halloween and Christmas periods. They are droppped by seasonal rappies (either a Hallow Rappy or St. Rappy) in Episode 2. Here is a link that shows the different cells that they drop

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=658

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-01-22 18:43 ]</font>

AxemPunanny
Jan 23, 2004, 08:14 PM
As far as I know, besides the system mag(s), you really can't get a Mind Mag above 185 Mind. If you were to feed the mag from start to finish with just monofluids, it wouldn't get over that, as DEF would end up getting 15 pts. Tho, I could be wrong. I could've sworn I've seen a non system mag with 187 MIND, back in the DC days (but I cannot remember if it was hacked).

HunterKieran
Jan 24, 2004, 12:44 AM
Someone gave me a Dreamcast with 195 mind on it....and there's no PB, so it must be a legit mag (I hope). Now all I need is about 98 more MST to use the dang Dark Bridge....

-Kieran

Kurosawa
Jan 25, 2004, 04:14 AM
It's not a hacked MAG but it's a dupe, no one would give away a special MAG with 195 mind. Of course, since you have a Dark Bridge, using legit stuff is not what you're interested in doing anyway.

Genoa
Jan 25, 2004, 05:52 PM
... I guess that means my friend tricked me. He traded me something of mine for his Panzer Tail, which has 188 Mind and has PB's.