PDA

View Full Version : event possibility......

Sieg
Jan 23, 2004, 04:44 PM
i think we should host a trade event among the members of lpso. i know i have some goodies and other ppl have some goodies so why not get all of lpso to join together for a mass trade event. we could have several games open and move freely between all of them. this way there will also be no questions about legitimacy because we are all lpso. plus we can all have fun talking to eachother....and for me at least cuz ive only been online for 2 weeks....get some more guild cards from members in the clan cuz i only have 10. so moto or sung......if you think its a good idea lets discuss this further in the forums to get everyone hyped. its a great way to grow closer as a clan. btw online i am pwned or sieg....peaceout comrades
p.s. im sorry everyone for all the commotion i caused with cleo...and im not an ugly hucaseal...im pretty lol

Sieg
Jan 23, 2004, 04:48 PM
guys if your online come to the official lobby so i can meet you guys and get your cards...its always more fun to play with a freind

atomisk
Jan 23, 2004, 08:52 PM
i think this would be great, but IMO we should invite other guilds to come to it too, that would be a ton of fun. on another note, why isnt this in the lpso thread?

badbitz
Jan 23, 2004, 08:54 PM
im coming, pwned, but try to post this in L-PSO thread dude

MOTOROLA
Jan 23, 2004, 08:59 PM
Yes, if I hadn't seen the post in the L-PSO Thread saying to come to this thread, I wouldn't have known it was about L-PSO.

SungKwon
Jan 26, 2004, 01:56 AM
On 2004-01-23 13:44, Sieg wrote:
p.s. im sorry everyone for all the commotion i caused with cleo...and im not an ugly hucaseal...im pretty lol

We know ^_^