PDA

View Full Version : GC: Help Issue No. 63245: Corruption

Khabarakh
Jan 23, 2004, 08:30 PM
Alright. It finally happed. I got corrupted the other day and all of my memory card data is gone including the registration/ hunters licence/ online data... whatever its called. I've got two questions: Will they still bill me even though i can't even get on and is there a way to erase the account or inform them that the data is gone or recover it somehow and get back on. That is all. Thanx if you decide to acknowledge my cry of anguish.

VioletSkye
Jan 23, 2004, 08:42 PM
Just start over with a new character. You can still play online, you just need to setup your network options like you did before and then the first time you try and connect it will ask for your serial, access key and password. Enter those and you're good to go.

Vicious128
Jan 23, 2004, 08:54 PM
On 2004-01-23 17:30, Khabarakh wrote:
Alright. It finally happed. I got corrupted the other day and all of my memory card data is gone including the registration/ hunters licence/ online data... whatever its called. I've got two questions: Will they still bill me even though i can't even get on and is there a way to erase the account or inform them that the data is gone or recover it somehow and get back on. That is all. Thanx if you decide to acknowledge my cry of anguish.

1. The license will expire but you will not be billed for the next month(s), since you control the payment in monthly intervals. They cannot bill you unless you renew the license yourself.

2. SoA cannot erase your account, you would have to buy a new ver. of PSO in order to create a new account. SoA also cannot recover you lost data on the memory cards since the online application is not server-side saving and the fact you already erased the data which has no impact to anything in particular. Its just ISP information not your Social Security number.

I don't really understand on what your worried about. Just make a new character and play online again. If you do not want to continue playing online you don't have to worry about paying for it. Once the Hunter's License expires it will not renew itself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vicious128 on 2004-01-23 17:56 ]</font>

Outrider
Jan 23, 2004, 09:00 PM
Um, I dunno about you guys, but my HL definitely doesn't expire. They just keep charging you.

Khabarakh
Jan 23, 2004, 09:13 PM
Ah. I see . I was worried because IM not paying for it, and theyre really not too happy about it. But thanx, I'll try that.

RadHaz
Jan 23, 2004, 09:26 PM
http://pso.sega.com/community/profiles/pso_gcn/pc_front/gcn_pc_help_faqs.jhtml#billing

On 2004-01-23 17:30, Khabarakh wrote: