PDA

View Full Version : Mag: OMFG! *dies*

Solstis
Jan 24, 2004, 09:06 PM
I HAVE A RATI!!! YAYYYY!

Um... why isn't it in a red box? And to Ian: What can I feed it for dex?

kyleo999
Jan 24, 2004, 09:09 PM
Yipee for you! Big deal. It's just a mag. But if you're sooo excited, feed it antiparalysises, antidotes, and sol atomizers for dex.

Ketchup345
Jan 24, 2004, 09:12 PM
In order to have it go into a red box, you must put it in the bank then withdraw it. It will then be in a red box.

Solstis
Jan 24, 2004, 09:14 PM
Alright, thanks. Was wondering about the non-red boxness.

ERS
Jan 24, 2004, 09:14 PM
On 2004-01-24 18:09, kyleo999 wrote:
Big deal. It's just a mag.

Solstis
Jan 24, 2004, 09:21 PM
Ignoring the spam, it took a frickin' long time raising this mag, and it actually matches my char ("white" rati).

It seems pretty hard to raise dex, so I guess I'll just feed it moons to boost up power and a weeeeeee bit of dex.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 24, 2004, 11:54 PM
>_< The Rati is such a PAIN to raise. Jeffery Dahmer was less of a picky eater than a Rati is.

silvermax
Jan 25, 2004, 02:26 AM
i gave my rati to a lvl 1 char and went with it, cause i needed the stupid Monomates to keeps its stats under control =p

Nai_Calus
Jan 25, 2004, 02:36 AM
Antidotes and Moons. Rati are a bitch to raise DEX on, but it can be done over a period of time while levelling POW a fair bit if you use Moon Atomizers. I decided to put 70 DEX on my RAmarl's Rati, and I raised about 40 levels of POW raising the 20 DEX. I likely would have raised it more if I hadn't kept using Antidotes to get the synch back up when she'd die...

Rati are -not- just Mags. They are infinitely beautiful, gentle, kind creatures who love you and want to protect you. XP *cuddles Rati* That, and they're sexy, as well as the only dual-shoulder 4th Evo Mag.

Red/black/other colour mechanical dragonfly wings > j00.

Congrats on the Rati. n.n

Kurosawa
Jan 25, 2004, 04:11 AM
I usually start my MAGs on a RA to get the Estella blast, and I start them with antidote. DEX is much easier to raise at lower levels. I keep using antidote because it raises DEX and a bit of POW until 2nd evo. That gets you the Pilla blast. At level 50, I transfer it so I can get Mylla and Youlla. This formula works for me. It was pretty easy raising my Rati this way-I finished it with a balence of 5/145/50/0 and it's perfect for my FOmar.

Butoden
Jan 25, 2004, 08:49 AM
I chose a Pushan and it was in a red box without the bank deposit and withdraw stuff you said.
I think it's because I gave it back from my RAmar to my HUcaseal?
I'm trying to get Pushan at 150 POW now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif That means Moon Atomizers and Monomates http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nai_Calus
Jan 25, 2004, 12:10 PM
On 2004-01-25 01:11, Kurosawa wrote:
I usually start my MAGs on a RA to get the Estella blast, and I start them with antidote. DEX is much easier to raise at lower levels. I keep using antidote because it raises DEX and a bit of POW until 2nd evo. That gets you the Pilla blast. At level 50, I transfer it so I can get Mylla and Youlla. This formula works for me. It was pretty easy raising my Rati this way-I finished it with a balence of 5/145/50/0 and it's perfect for my FOmar.

He wasn't asking how to get a Rati, though, but rather what to do with it now that he has it. ^^;

Firocket1690
Jan 25, 2004, 12:14 PM
On 2004-01-25 09:10, Ian-KunX wrote:
He wasn't asking how to get a Rati, though, but rather what to do with it now that he has it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Go make a thread at PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Solstis
Jan 25, 2004, 04:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2004-01-25 09:10, Ian-KunX wrote:
He wasn't asking how to get a Rati, though, but rather what to do with it now that he has it.

Go make a thread at PSOW.

Thanks for the help, um, telling me how to make another rati. I'll continue to raise my picky Rati, who I have decided to name, "Rati"

Genoa
Jan 25, 2004, 05:21 PM
Rati's are cool, I wanted to make one but just didn't get around to it. Then I wanted a Nidra... didn't get around to that yet. So I got a Sexy Sato! Gotta love Sato... ?