PDA

View Full Version : Where should I make item runs?

SmashBrother
Jan 25, 2004, 08:20 AM
I have trouble with my HUnewearl. She's Lv 102 with Greennill Section ID. But I have only a crap weapon (Soul Eater) for ultimate. I am in the mines at the moment, but I get owned easily. I mean I don't die because of Resta lvl 20 and good RA-techniques but it lasts damn long and I need to spend about 200 TP for each monster. The gillchics don't even fall to the floor when I hit them.
Tried to play in VR Temple (I said to me: well can't be much harder than Caves in ep1) but i had no chance. The combination of Arlans and those Megrid Lilys always owned me. It's much harder than it was in the caves. but i didnt expect anything else because I know episode 2 is damn hard. my character couldn't kill Olga Flow on Hard (!!) at Lvl 85. (in the second phase, one of his attacks killed my immediately.)

so I need better equipment. I have a good armor but crap weapon and shield.
Weapon: Soul Eater
Armor: Don't know the name but it requires lvl 101 and I found it at a pal rappy. + Master/Ability
Shield: DB's Shield

so where the hell would you tell me to make item runs? I need a better weapon! I hoped to get a Demolition Comet on caves but I had no luck! there are just too less Melqueeks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Please give me some hints.

Thanks

Hrith
Jan 25, 2004, 08:36 AM
wow, are you offline ?
You picked the worst ID for a hunter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

try caves again and again (DEMOLITION COMET and MORNING GLORY) or check this : http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=2&version=v3

Thepandaman
Jan 25, 2004, 08:42 AM
Lol my friend is a Greenill Hucast at lvl 111 and he is still in caves. Are you like him and find tons of wals, visk, and justy? He finds so many rifles that he can just give them away to rangers online.

rena-ko
Jan 25, 2004, 08:45 AM
well, get yourself nice mechguns. with hit preferably. even gatlings are fine, the difference to vulcans is small. you might be able to buy them at the shop.

then, for slot items... dragon/HP would be best choice imho.

temple needs some tactic. keep an eye at the lillies while reducing the rest from the doors. good thing you have techs, bad thing techs dont do much damage in temple.

mines is pretty hard for low levels (under 120). either mechs or you get a nice sword. chain sawd, red sword, fully ground srank sword. and good defense...

a good shield... attribute wall, secret gear. i'm not fond with the DB shield, but it might do as well.

Butoden
Jan 25, 2004, 08:45 AM
On 2004-01-25 05:42, Thepandaman wrote:
Lol my friend is a Greenill Hucast at lvl 111 and he is still in caves. Are you like him and find tons of wals, visk, and justy? He finds so many rifles that he can just give them away to rangers online.

I'm a Greennill HUcast, I doubt it's the worst ID for Hunters!!

SmashBrother
Jan 25, 2004, 08:51 AM
I play only offline. So I can't find Red Sword, Chain Sawd or any other super swords. The whole ID stuff indeed sucks for offline players http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I also find very many Wals, Justies and such guns... I'm fed up with it! Also I found about 10 Stag Cutlery. Fuck it i got a female char..

rena-ko
Jan 25, 2004, 08:54 AM
make a second char... preferably a whitill. then do caves runs on ult ^-^

or a redria for some nice armor.

offline youre pretty much doomed to create more charas. good luck.

Hrith
Jan 25, 2004, 08:56 AM
On 2004-01-25 05:45, Butoden wrote:
I'm a Greennill HUcast, I doubt it's the worst ID for Hunters!!
Well, check the drops yourself, it is >_<

Crystal_Shard
Jan 25, 2004, 09:34 AM
Let's see... HUNewearl drops for Greennil...

Some rare stuff you could attempt to find... but good luck. These are the most powerful and rare weapons.

Ultimate

Pouilly Slime - Morning Glory
Pan Arms - Red Daggers
Delsaber - Agito 1975

Less rare stuff you can find in Caves 3, Mines 2 and Ruins 3 item boxes.

Ultimate

Durandal
Bloody Art
Cross Scar
Bravace

Very Hard will give some useful stuff.

Very Hard

Barbarous Wolves - Photon Claw
Dragon - Yamato
(You might want to try for this first. The female animation
for the twin swords is a little hard to use, but the Yamato is
quite a powerful weapon)

Grass Assassin - Grass Assassin's Sabers
Nano Dragon - Double Saber
Pan Arms - Dragon Slayer
Hidoom, Migium - Last Survivor
Sinow Beat - S Beat's Blades
(I don't know how well the Hell special of the S Beat's
Blades will work in Ultimate, but, instant kill doesn't
care if you have 1000 hp or 50 hp. ^_^ )

Sinow Red - Agito 2001

Hope this helps...
Check the drops charts also. I'm using a JP rare drop guide as a
reference here, so if you want a second opinion, just take a look.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 25, 2004, 04:05 PM
On 2004-01-25 06:34, Crystal_Shard wrote:
Dragon - Yamato
(You might want to try for this first. The female animation
for the twin swords is a little hard to use, but the Yamato is
quite a powerful weapon)

The male animation is worse.