PDA

View Full Version : Section ID cards. what a joke.

Skuda
Jan 25, 2004, 06:46 PM
bragging rights? *monotone* woot. Sonic team really went overboard on these *sarcasm*. They're weak, hard to find, and people want them, reminds me of a few other things in PSO. They should be able to be used by every class but needing to be the same ID as the card. Then they should at least be stronger.

Jarek
Jan 25, 2004, 10:55 PM
yeah, i've wanted to get them, but like you said, hardly worth the effort.

Gaurdian
Jan 26, 2004, 02:42 PM
what do they do anyway. i have a pinkal card. i am just curious.

Zelgadis
Jan 26, 2004, 02:55 PM
I'm guessing they're like Mahus. Not worth anything.

Flint
Jan 26, 2004, 03:07 PM
I've heard that if you use an ID card with that ID then theres more chance of finding rares. I HIGHLY doubt thats true but you never know! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sabin_Linhigh
Jan 26, 2004, 03:16 PM
I believe there are just those out there who like to get every item in the game. Finding the cards is really hard to do, thus it is a big achievement to find them. I would know, I am trying to legitly get every item I posibly can. The only hard part is that I am offline, and can not find some of the online ones.

Quo
Jan 26, 2004, 03:28 PM
I think people want them so they can say "I have a (insert section ID here) Card."

Jack
Jan 26, 2004, 03:29 PM
I was told before by a guy hunting the cards that they give the item dropped by an enemy as whichever Section ID card you hit it with. I still think they're just very, very, very rare items, and nothing more.

Primrose
Jan 26, 2004, 03:31 PM
Of course its for the bragging rights. Youll probably get the strike in Lotto before you ever find Redria Card...

On 2004-01-26 12:07, Flint wrote:
I've heard that if you use an ID card with that ID then theres more chance of finding rares. I HIGHLY doubt thats true but you never know! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Your doubts are legitimate. That theory is false.

Joltox
Jan 26, 2004, 03:54 PM
HA! HA! HA1 HA!, lol!!!
That was funny Primrose! That was real funny!
But you made a big point in a way.

Skuda
Jan 26, 2004, 05:17 PM
geeze! these things are about as useless as prechewed 10 year old gum... *chews gum anyway* mmm...bacteria....

KingChaos
Jan 26, 2004, 06:29 PM
u can trade em for alot

Joltox
Jan 27, 2004, 01:00 PM
Well, I never had a Section ID Card, so I really don't know what to tell you.