PDA

View Full Version : Areas of version 2...

Bibi2k4
Jan 25, 2004, 07:50 PM
Sorry if it looks like a newbie question but i'm wondering if you have to clear the 3 sections AND the Command Central section in a single row in each difficulty...meaning that you can't save between areas like in the version 1 areas...This would mean that at high difficulty levels (like v hard or Ultiamte) the episode 2 is far more difficult than episode 1!! thanks a lot for your help!!

kevlar_pso
Jan 25, 2004, 08:00 PM
Sorry if it looks like a newbie question but i'm wondering if you have to clear the 3 sections AND the Command Central section in a single row in each difficulty...meaning that you can't save between areas like in the version 1 areas...This would mean that at high difficulty levels (like v hard or Ultiamte) the episode 2 is far more difficult than episode 1!! thanks a lot for your help!!
[quote]
??? The areas of Version 2 are the new Ultimate difficulty, Battle Mode and Challenge mode. . . . Oh, you must be talkin about Ep II (now who is being anal).
You do have to clear the Jungle, Mountain, Seaside and Central Control Area, beat the Griffon to unlock the Seabed levels.

ps Version 2 generally refers to the Dreamcast. Honest mistake I'm sure.

Bibi2k4
Jan 25, 2004, 08:55 PM
Lol...yeah that was exactly what i was meaning!!
Thanks a lot http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
another question tough:i've just beaten olga flow (damn as hell i must admit..) and i was just wondering if the sword that hit the ground can be found as the red ring??

VioletSkye
Jan 25, 2004, 09:02 PM
Its the Dark Flow I believe. And it can't be found it has to be made by combining the Flow gene with a fully grinded sword type weapon (sword, gigush, breaker, claymore or calibur.)

Chris_c11t
Jan 25, 2004, 09:28 PM
No, it's not the dark flow - the sark flow is the sword olga was using, but not the one that falls to the floor.

I think the sword that falls to the floor is meant to be the sword that flowen was using... but then why does the weapon flowen's sword look completely different..?

Bibi2k4
Jan 26, 2004, 07:33 AM
well my theory is that it was indeed the sword of Flowen as i've seen a screenshot somewhere where you see Flowen's ghost (or something like that...) and he's holding that very precise sword...well i think it's that one!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
By the way thanks for the explanation of the Parasite Gene Flow to create the sword...is there a special place to get that gene flow??

Star_X
Jan 26, 2004, 05:24 PM
Parasitic Gene Flow is found by going to Vega with a lv 1 Hunewearl named S3XYBISH, offering cyber sex to some HUmars for a Gene Flow, taking the Gene Flow, and then quitting the game before they fsod you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

lol

Gene flow is hacked, so don't bother getting it if you're legit. Besides, Dark Flow and Dark Meteor suck, so Gene Flow is useless to all but FO's, seeing as how the Dark Bridge is the only useful Dark wep.