PDA

View Full Version : Thank You AL RAPPY

SuperSubZero
Apr 13, 2001, 08:11 PM
My brand new character (a FOmarl) was doing the "all-Rappy" quest when I found one of these blue birds. Clocked it something fierce and when it woke up it left me the most wonderful item.. a TRAP VISION!

Happy freakin Easter.

-SSZ

Glider
Apr 14, 2001, 12:21 AM
I've seen two and got nothing.

I don't know why everyone is buying into this easter rumor. Besides the quest, I doubt sega will increase rares in the game, althougth I could be wrong.

Isn't Easter about something else besides getting stuff?

Castelak
Apr 14, 2001, 01:02 AM
its about... getting candy! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif jk

KeyserSoze
Apr 14, 2001, 02:06 AM
Same thing happend to me...I created a brand new RAcaseal (name: Mist...; id: Greenill) and went down to the forest for the fist time (offline) and fould a blue Rappy! Damn thing just drop a scape doll though.

This is the first rare monster I found. My other characters, a level 85 HUcast (Redria), never find a single rare monster.

Shir
Apr 14, 2001, 08:35 AM
Rares do not show up in quests. Even if you find a rare monster in a quest, they don't drop anything.
I've come across 2 Al-Rappys outside of quests. One dropped 2000 Meseta (woo.. lots more than normal monsters drop, but who needs meseta) and the other dropped Flowen's Shield.
I've also encountered 2 Nar Lilys. Unfortunately I saw the first when I was leading Cicil around. I cursed it, because I knew it wouldn't drop anything in a quest! And I got a monomate or something. The second was outside the quest and I got a Hero/Ability.

IceBlink
Apr 14, 2001, 08:42 AM
On 2001-04-14 06:35, Shir wrote:
Rares do not show up in quests. Even if you find a rare monster in a quest, they don't drop anything.

... D'oh! ^_^;; Great... heh, so much for the two Al Rappys I saw... ^_^;; One droped a Trimate and the other dropped a momomate... wow.. ^_^;