PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Poumn

Quo
Jan 26, 2004, 03:16 PM
I found it last night. Hooray. The night before the night before last night, A friend of mine (who goes by Fyrin here) and I piped Ep2 rappies from 6pm to 2am, (he left at 10 though, and with several interuptions it ended up being only 6 and 1/2 hours of piping) but to no avail, except for a regenerate gear from a lilly who happened to be in the room with the rappies. Two more hours on saturday yielded no love rappies, nor did the first three hours of piping on sunday. Fearing school the next day I decided to finish off my TP bar with ryuker and then retire for the night. On my last pipe I found a love rappy, and that rappy dropped the Heart of Poumn with 25% dark (after tekking). My HUnewearl still needs 218 more ATP before she can use it though.

And if Laconium and the Eclispse torch both come from Dezolis, why is it called the Heart of Poumn?

Sabin_Linhigh
Jan 26, 2004, 03:21 PM
Wow, sounds tough for you there. I spent a very small amount of time in comparison, maybe an hour or two. I had just gotten out of V-hard with my level 57 HUmar. Took my just a few short ports until I found one. The hard part was killing the thing. I did anywere between 7-15 damage with my attacks. So I used techs yeilding about 55 damage. It was a while unil I finaly killed the darn thing. But I was rewarded by a Heart of Poumn. My HUnewearl now uses it. She could not sue it when I first got it though, took some mag upping and a few ogres.

Quo
Jan 26, 2004, 03:25 PM
I wasn't much better off with level 70 RAmarl. She sucks hard in ULT without Shifta, Deband, Jellen, and Zalure.

Tsudo_Plat
Jan 26, 2004, 04:07 PM
Yeah, with my old Pinkal character I piped for Heart of Poumn for about 4 hours and found 3 Love Rappies, none of which gave me the thing, same went for Windmill, but I finally got that after about 6 Mil Lillies.
Congrats for nabbing it though, hope it helps out your HUnewearl!

Eihwaz
Jan 26, 2004, 08:34 PM
On 2004-01-26 12:16, Quo wrote:
I found it last night. Hooray. The night before the night before last night, A friend of mine (who goes by Fyrin here) and I piped Ep2 rappies from 6pm to 2am, (he left at 10 though, and with several interuptions it ended up being only 6 and 1/2 hours of piping) but to no avail, except for a regenerate gear from a lilly who happened to be in the room with the rappies. Two more hours on saturday yielded no love rappies, nor did the first three hours of piping on sunday. Fearing school the next day I decided to finish off my TP bar with ryuker and then retire for the night. On my last pipe I found a love rappy, and that rappy dropped the Heart of Poumn with 25% dark (after tekking). My HUnewearl still needs 218 more ATP before she can use it though.

And if Laconium and the Eclispse torch both come from Dezolis, why is it called the Heart of Poumn?

Hmm, good find. It's about the best claw for a HUnewearl. Real Nei's gives you a bit more power, but HoP is waaay cooler looking. Only do 2 hit combos with it, if you want to use it.

I dunno. Ask someone who's played the old PS games. So, it should be Heart of Dezolis? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Genoa
Jan 26, 2004, 08:48 PM
Is it not the weapon that raises your luck the most? (15) Also, like God Hand, it raises ALL stats (except HP). And the 1st time I put it on, I thought it was a new class like "Twin Claws"... and I thought it attacked with the blades that are all white looking and big. But then I noticed the small metal blades on the bottom. The othe claw doesn't attack at all... just looks cool. I like the weapon and all... but I prefer my BKB! And I want a Real Nei's Claw...

Eihwaz
Jan 26, 2004, 09:59 PM
On 2004-01-26 17:48, MegamanX wrote:
Is it not the weapon that raises your luck the most? (15) Also, like God Hand, it raises ALL stats (except HP). And the 1st time I put it on, I thought it was a new class like "Twin Claws"... and I thought it attacked with the blades that are all white looking and big. But then I noticed the small metal blades on the bottom. The othe claw doesn't attack at all... just looks cool. I like the weapon and all... but I prefer my BKB! And I want a Real Nei's Claw...

Meh, good luck.

For most players, Heart of Poumn is much easier find. Pipeable in early EpII for Skyly.

Real Nei's is kinda ugly, and is incredibly rare.

Aziangangster
Jan 26, 2004, 10:04 PM
Heart of poumn isn that hard to find but congrats. If u were online theres this quest that can get u the heart of poumn.

LoreSeeker
Jan 27, 2004, 12:12 PM
Good find. I'd like one of those for my HUne, it would make her look so cool...