PDA

View Full Version : Males vs Females..

Anubis_
Jan 26, 2004, 06:41 PM
I am tired of these Fuking Relationship posts..

*Jumps out of moving vehichle.. Runs full speed into brick wall*

Dime
Jan 26, 2004, 08:15 PM
As long as there are message boards, losers will always have a medium on which they can bitch about their botched relationships.

ABDUR101
Jan 26, 2004, 09:08 PM
You're forced to read and take part?

The_Pea_Guy
Jan 26, 2004, 09:16 PM
On 2004-01-26 15:41, Anubis_ wrote:
I am tired of these Fuking Relationship posts..

*Jumps out of moving vehichle.. Runs full speed into brick wall*

Yeah, but nobody is forcing you to read these topics about relationship problems. Simply put: if you don't like a certain topic and its contents, don't read it. These kind of topics don't bother me anyway. (Not flaming you or anything.)

undevil
Jan 26, 2004, 10:15 PM
I hate more the people who make a big deal out of other topics. Who gives a fuck? Apparently you, and that annoys me. Good day.

KodiaX987
Jan 26, 2004, 11:01 PM
On 2004-01-26 19:15, undevil wrote:
I hate more the people who make a big deal out of other topics. Who gives a fuck?

Those who make a big deal out of other topics.

Come on, you were seeing me coming on this one.

Guile
Jan 26, 2004, 11:24 PM
I don't see a point in telling a bunch of people with which most you don't even know about a problem as personal as a relationship but whatever. I also don't see a point in bitching about other peoples problems.

Reenee
Jan 26, 2004, 11:57 PM
What about the people who make such posts when they just barely register with the forums?

badbitz
Jan 26, 2004, 11:59 PM
On 2004-01-26 17:15, Dime wrote:
As long as there are message boards, losers will always have a medium on which they can bitch about their botched relationships.

i knew it was you, demon..ach...
well, they are usually just angry and need somewhere to write before they kill themselves.

_Sinue_
Jan 27, 2004, 01:06 AM
As long as there are message boards, losers will always have a medium on which they can bitch about their botched relationships. - Dime

As opposed to going to a bar and getting hammered, and bitching about their botched relationships like non-losers do?

Everyone has botched relationships, or have had one at one point in their lives. I don't see why posting about it on a message forum makes someone a looser. It's cheaper than a bottle of Jagermeister anyhow. *Shrug*

http://www.beerdrinkinggames.com/jagermeister.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Sinue_ on 2004-01-26 22:54 ]</font>

JedahNSonans
Jan 27, 2004, 02:26 PM
Well, males have the physical strength, but they suffer from arrogance and meathead behaviour. On the other hand, females are faster and masters of the backstab, but are complete bitches, concerned with their appearance and initiate a berzerker rage at a certain time each month.

This is a difficult fight to judge, but I am looking forward to it.

Black000Moon
Jan 27, 2004, 03:04 PM
concerned with their appearance

hot females are good...

ABDUR101
Jan 27, 2004, 03:13 PM
On 2004-01-27 11:26, JedahNSonans wrote:
Well, males have the physical strength, but they suffer from arrogance and meathead behaviour. On the other hand, females are faster and masters of the backstab, but are complete bitches, concerned with their appearance and initiate a berzerker rage at a certain time each month.

Nice stereotypes you have there, pretty much makes whatever point you were making, moot.

JedahNSonans
Jan 27, 2004, 03:53 PM
Everything they say about irony really is true. Wow.

undevil
Jan 27, 2004, 03:54 PM
On 2004-01-26 20:57, Reenee wrote:
What about the people who make such posts when they just barely register with the forums?

Why does it matter how long someone has been visiting a forum? Just so you know, I have been reading these forums for quite some time, but could never register because they don't allow hotmail and yahoo accounts. I just recently got ahold of someone who would let me use there AOL account to create an account here.

Shimarisu
Jan 27, 2004, 05:06 PM
On 2004-01-27 12:53, JedahNSonans wrote:

Haha, was it supposed to be like some description from a beat-em-up?

- Shimarisu

Skuda
Jan 27, 2004, 05:13 PM
people like to complain. What can I say, everyone does it; sometimes with out realizing. occasionally, people like to get things off their chests and see what other persons think of their prediciment. like: "I hate so-and-so because of whatever!" It feels good to rant!

undevil
Jan 27, 2004, 05:16 PM

That was just a stupid post. Many guys DON'T suffer from arrogance and meathead behaviour. As a matter of fact, there are a lot more decent guys on this planet then what you said.

About females being faster, do you mean physically or mentally faster at comprehending things? If you mean physically, then that is more bullshit as males and females have the same opurtunity to train themselves to become fast runners. But I assume you ment mentally, in which you are saying females catch on to things more faster. That would just be a stupid statement. Most of the girls at my school are complete idiots. And I am not saying that because I don't like them, I say that because it is the truth. But most of the guys at my school are morons aswell. You can't classify girls and guys on who is faster.

hollowtip
Jan 27, 2004, 08:23 PM
On 2004-01-26 22:06, _Sinue_ wrote:

As long as there are message boards, losers will always have a medium on which they can bitch about their botched relationships. - Dime

As opposed to going to a bar and getting hammered, and bitching about their botched relationships like non-losers do?

Everyone has botched relationships, or have had one at one point in their lives. I don't see why posting about it on a message forum makes someone a looser. It's cheaper than a bottle of Jagermeister anyhow. *Shrug*

http://www.beerdrinkinggames.com/jagermeister.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Sinue_ on 2004-01-26 22:54 ]</font>

mmmmmm jagermester. Goldschlager, jagermeister, and Bacardi 151 = heavenly liquid cocaine shots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2004-01-27 17:24 ]</font>

swan_s0ng
Jan 27, 2004, 08:30 PM
mmmmmm jagermester. Goldschlager, jagermeister, and Bacardi 151 = heavenly liquid cocaine shots.

what-about-the-liver-eh? hehe...plenty of other non-liver-ass-kicking methods of escaping frmo reality. eh...

as for the main topic - posting a thread whinning about others posting threads on a forum whinning? <<< (yes, i know what your thinking. when you read it like that it DOES in fact make you seem like a hypocrictical moron.)

Sord
Jan 27, 2004, 08:42 PM
On 2004-01-27 14:06, Shimarisu wrote:

On 2004-01-27 12:53, JedahNSonans wrote:

Haha, was it supposed to be like some description from a beat-em-up?

- Shimarisu

mixed in with a few RPGs.

Anyhoo, like the others said, don't read the topics if you don't like them! Or just don't visit rants at all. Your one immature dude, or you lack serious common sense, or both.

polishedweasel
Jan 28, 2004, 12:39 AM
Isn't this a bunch of spam? Just my two bits.

Shimarisu
Jan 28, 2004, 02:26 AM
On 2004-01-27 14:16, undevil wrote:

That was just a stupid post. Many guys DON'T suffer from arrogance and meathead behaviour. As a matter of fact, there are a lot more decent guys on this planet then what you said.

About females being faster, do you mean physically or mentally faster at comprehending things? If you mean physically, then that is more bullshit as males and females have the same opurtunity to train themselves to become fast runners. But I assume you ment mentally, in which you are saying females catch on to things more faster. That would just be a stupid statement. Most of the girls at my school are complete idiots. And I am not saying that because I don't like them, I say that because it is the truth. But most of the guys at my school are morons aswell. You can't classify girls and guys on who is faster.

You just spent a good few minutes of your pitifully short human existence making yourself look stupid. He already said it was irony, would you like more of us to clarify further?

- Shimarisu

Shimarisu
Jan 28, 2004, 02:29 AM
Main Entry: iro·ny
Pronunciation: 'I-r&-nE also 'I(-&)r-nE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirOnia, from eirOn dissembler
1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning -- called also Socratic irony
2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance
3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play -- called also dramatic irony, tragic irony.

I got this from an American dictionary! Who knew?

- Shimarisu

Arislan
Jan 28, 2004, 03:25 AM
Socratic Irony. One of the hardest things in literature to learn to use successfully... And generally one of the most easily understandable and accessable forms of humor

Ness
Jan 28, 2004, 07:02 AM
On 2004-01-27 12:54, undevil wrote:

On 2004-01-26 20:57, Reenee wrote:

Why does it matter how long someone has been visiting a forum? Just so you know, I have been reading these forums for quite some time, but could never register because they don't allow hotmail and yahoo accounts. I just recently got ahold of someone who would let me use there AOL account to create an account here.

That excuse has been used so many times it's not even funny.

Anyway....

I would have to agree with the others: No one forces you to read their topics just like nobody forced you to read this topic, undevil.

LeviathanIX
Feb 1, 2004, 04:14 AM
What pisses me off is those STUPID bands like "Billy (no) Talent" and all they do is bitch about their ex-girl(or boy) friends, when there are MUCH bigger problems than thier inability to get some. Basically, they are a bunch of white boys that grew up in the sub-urbs with all that "middle-class oppresion", and act like they have it the worst in the entire world "Boo-hoo, I make over 10 million a year, I'll just cry some more, because my skank ex girl(or boy)friend dumped my miserable whining ass" all they do is cry, i want to kill them all...
(please tell me your thoughts)
BTW i hang aroung altair, block 1, lobby 1