PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a Clan Part 1

Talos_13-A
Apr 14, 2001, 02:18 AM
Hey folks, the name's Talos 13-A, and I'm relatively new to the PSO scene. However, I have experience in the creation of clans, and I wish to make an attempt to do so. The clan's name would have something to do with PSO World, because it is a clan of sorts. I've been inquiring people who join my created games, asking them if they know about PSO World, and the majority of them do.

Having this in mind, I think that it would only be proper to make the clan in the image of this well-made community. There are however, some problems with the creation of clans, being the fact that most people don't have the time to be online that much.

The people that I am looking for are players who are seriously looking for an RP experience while playing, so if you're not into RP, then please choose another clan. I need honest, hard working people who want to spread and branch out to others who might be having trouble enjoying the game, due to thieving people.

*~(Continued in next post)~*

Talos_13-A
Apr 14, 2001, 02:42 AM
*~(continued from previous post)~*

Okay, now that I have more space, I can write more. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Anyways, the clan will include a trading guild, as posted in the Trading Forum (check it out for details). The clan will use the forums in order to conduct affairs, or announce trades.

Also, the clan will be in charge of monitoring all member's training, so to keep the clan strong, and able to grow in influence. Certain requisites will need to be met in order to become a member of the clan. The higher members will oversee all training exercises.

Thievery, duplication, and player-killing shall not be accepted, as it is not fair to either the PSO community, or to Sega. Any violations of that particular type will cause the clan to declare the parties involved to be stricken from the clan, and all rights and privleges be taken away.

Another good idea! The clan could create quests for players, setting a specific item for retrieval, or sending a team to help a fallen teammate.

Well, if you folks are wanting to work together to make something happen, now's the chance to do so. I'm not really wanting a clan for myself, but rather for the people who want the good ol role-playing experience!

Please think about the things you've read and if you're interested, give me a reply on this forum, or at my personal email address.

Peace love and afrosheen

Christopher Barnes
[email protected]

Wien
Apr 14, 2001, 04:36 AM
Hey Im interested in joing. Just let me know want info u need.

Talos_13-A
Apr 16, 2001, 03:41 AM
Sweet... Pass the word around as you continue to play. It would be easier to get people that way. We would have to also start to think of a name for the clan.