PDA

View Full Version : Challenge: need help with whole C-mode

Roguearthur
Jan 28, 2004, 06:44 PM
Well i did the first one but it was with one other person and he didnt know what he was doing so we did bad and got bad timing so i need help cause no body plays challenge mode anymore...(my first post ^_^)

Myopathy
Jan 28, 2004, 07:41 PM
On 2004-01-28 15:44, Roguearthur wrote:
Well i did the first one but it was with one other person and he didnt know what he was doing so we did bad and got bad timing so i need help cause no body plays challenge mode anymore...(my first post ^_^)

Well if you are serious about CMode, go to the CMode section on the home page and print out all the maps of the stages you are planning to do. Make sure you have those in front on you when you are playing so you know where to go. Eventually, you'll stop needing them, but for now, use them. There aren't a lot of CMode action on US ships, but on JP ships, specifically JP/Alcyone-6, there's a lot of CMode going on, especially around 3AM-12PM US Central Time. It also gets boring toward the evening (US time, as more English players go there). Also, I'm willing to play CMode. PM me and tell me when you are normally online if you want to play.

Roguearthur
Jan 28, 2004, 08:18 PM
well i got xbox so sorry hehe well someone play it with me!haha no that does not sound wrong(well i got a router so i can just look at the maps and i knew about them already...)

Ghostphace
Jan 30, 2004, 10:17 AM
Can someone break down what C-Mode is? I know it's challenge mode, but what does it compose of? And please no smart @ss answers even though I'm opening opprotunities for them. Thanx in advon.

Rogue100
Jan 30, 2004, 05:21 PM
On 2004-01-30 07:17, Ghostphace wrote:
Can someone break down what C-Mode is? I know it's challenge mode, but what does it compose of? And please no smart @ss answers even though I'm opening opprotunities for them. Thanx in advon.

C-Mode is a series of 9 timed stages which take you through the entirety of Episode 1, in normal difficulty with your characters level and equipment set to specific standards for each stage (changes are only temporary and actual character level and epuipment are saved for you). You have a limited number of resources for each stage, including scape dolls for which if you die after having run out of them, the entire team fails the stage. There are also no telepipes or ryuker, so you have to make do with what resources you find during the course of the stage. Teamwork is required to obtain a respectable time (you can redo stages as many times as neccesary to get a needed time), especially due to the number of puzzles present within most stages. Successfully completing each stage will yield a new C-Mode Rank which you can see above your characters head in the lobby with the highest possible rank being Bu-EI. Earning a Bu-EI with a total clear time of 7 hours or less will also yield one S-Rank weapon for which you can choose the type, and customize the name and the weapons special ability, as well as grind the heck out of it.

Hope that explains it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rogue100 on 2004-01-30 14:26 ]</font>