PDA

View Full Version : My Camegube isnt working...

Anubis_
Jan 29, 2004, 01:42 PM
So i woke up this morning and turned on the cube as always.. I roled over the side of the bed.. took the cord out of the phone, and pluged it into the modem.. I turned on my television and strangely enough.. My system wasnt workin.. Do disk inserted.. it said repetedly, or something to that degree.. After about an hour of fiddling with the system and talkin to customer service i devised that i have to get it fixed.. which really gets on my nerves considering my limited time left in the states(going to afganistan in March.. Offtopic)... I thought PS2 was the only system allowed to have these crapy reading errors.. ah well...

(other offtopic information..)
In alternative to playing PSO this morning I watched ER for the first time,, which actualy turned out to be a pretty good show.. just fyi..

[lessoned learned]
Time spent playing videogames can be well put to something else.. like watching television.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Aunt_Betty
Jan 29, 2004, 03:25 PM
Even though this diserves to be in Tech Support,I'll help you out. Is it even plugged in? Dust around it?

SpikeOtacon
Jan 29, 2004, 03:28 PM
Laser problems perhaps. You can dust it off if you know how to do it right. Or you could get it repaired. Your choice.

dylcool
Jan 29, 2004, 05:29 PM
On 2004-01-29 10:42, Anubis_ wrote:
[lessoned learned]
Time spent playing videogames can be well put to something else.. like watching television.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

No! NO!!!!!!
NEVER SAY THIS. VIDEOGAMES ARE THE OMEGA. THEY OUTWEIGH ALL.

Haven't you learned this yet?

Mattacon
Jan 29, 2004, 06:06 PM
What's a Camegube?

Guile
Jan 29, 2004, 07:46 PM
On 2004-01-29 15:06, Mattacon wrote:
What's a Camegube?

Hah.....

Yeah my Playstation stopped working.....it just won't read discs anymore. Really sucks. I don't know why!!!!

_Ted_
Jan 29, 2004, 08:46 PM
On 2004-01-29 10:42, Anubis_ wrote:
So i woke up this morning and turned on the cube as always.. I roled over the side of the bed.. took the cord out of the phone, and pluged it into the modem.. I turned on my television and strangely enough.. My system wasnt workin.. Do disk inserted.. it said repetedly, or something to that degree.. After about an hour of fiddling with the system and talkin to customer service i devised that i have to get it fixed.. which really gets on my nerves considering my limited time left in the states(going to afganistan in March.. Offtopic)... I thought PS2 was the only system allowed to have these crapy reading errors.. ah well...

(other offtopic information..)
In alternative to playing PSO this morning I watched ER for the first time,, which actualy turned out to be a pretty good show.. just fyi..

[lessoned learned]

My Gamecube died like that on me on Christmas morning... It must have been something wrong with the laser becuase I just cleaned off the lense and the Gamecube started reading disks again. It still makes odd noises from time to time and I glance at it nervously but it seems to be ok. On the other hand, a friend of mine's gamecube stopped reading the disks and he had to send it in to be repaired. Good luck getting it working again.