PDA

View Full Version : Sue isn't useless...!

Jay31
Apr 14, 2001, 09:31 AM
As I was reading the perfect guide today, I noticed in the quests, the quest w/ Sue, a very rare weapon! Look at Sues weapon, that doesn't look like a photon claw, but Neis claw!...
But U gotta wonder PK sue? If ne1 has more info about sues neis claw tell me!!!!!!!
(and the guide says it is a "photon claw" if that was a photon claw then i'd have 50 ofg them!...

JediOniram
Apr 15, 2001, 12:46 AM
Well, I don't know much about Nei's claw other than it is rare, most of them out there are duped/hacked, and it can only be used by female hunter/rangers. I also heard the only legit one was a prize from a tournement. Anyway, that's not why I wrote this. The problem with PKing your NPC is that it ends the quest. No weapon drops, you just lose, ending up back at that desk... grr. It's the same thing with whatever double saber Ash uses, and Kireek, and Bernie. If when your NPC died you could get his weapon, you wouldn't need to PK, but rather, let the beast do it for you. ((why get charged with murder, eh?)). Wow, this reminds me of a time when I was in a quest with Sue... i was weak on HP at the time, but it was nothing to worry about, when boom, critical hit, i die. But right before I die, Sue dies... my weapon falls off, my cash falls off, and the quest ends. Goodbye Meteor Smash (my weapon at the time), Goodbye 999,999 Meseta... wait, I'm getting off topic... but to the point, even if you can PK an NPC, you won't get their item, it's all visual not an actual item ((even the Soul Eater you don't pick up, that message pops up like when you find something important in a quest)). Ok, i'm done.